Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: July 7 2017
1340 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Can senior members throw some light on "WHY BUILDERS ALLOW OCCUPANCY WHEN THE PROJECT IS YET TO OBTAIN CC" ??

In case of Sapphire, what advantage did the builder get when he allowed people to move in and still struggling to get Maintenance charges from its residents ?? No maintenance charge for the past almost THREE YEARS. What is his source of revenue from any project ?? He is today finding difficult even to pay salary to its own staff. People are not paid since last six months. The only beneficiary seems to be residents

Comment

Originally posted by kumar71 View Post
      Can senior members throw some light on "WHY BUILDERS ALLOW OCCUPANCY WHEN THE PROJECT IS YET TO OBTAIN CC" ??

In case of Sapphire, what advantage did the builder get when he allowed people to move in and still struggling to get Maintenance charges from its residents ?? No maintenance charge for the past almost THREE YEARS. What is his source of revenue from any project ?? He is today finding difficult even to pay salary to its own staff. People are not paid since last six months. The only beneficiary seems to be sapphire residents
      balle balle of sapphire residents.

Comment

Originally posted by ARJUNPUNJABI View Post
        balle balle of sapphire residents.
        I think either the builder is really a fool to offer the occupancy and not charge maintenance (I don't believe this for a second) or he has some ulterior motive. Now that the buyers have taken on the builder he has shown his true colours.

I believe there is more drama to be played out.

Comment

Originally posted by jollygood View Post
          I think either the builder is really a fool to offer the occupancy and not charge maintenance (I don't believe this for a second) or he has some ulterior motive. Now that the buyers have taken on the builder he has shown his true colours.

I believe there is more drama to be played out.
          I do not know how the staff of Amrapali are continuing to provide services despite not being paid for last SIX MONTHS. Terrible situation !!!!! . How are they supporting their family ?? The only hope they carry is that they might get their salary in future. They don't even have the option of leaving as the entire real estate sector is badly hit and they may not get employment elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by kumar71 View Post
            I do not know how the staff of Amrapali are continuing to provide services despite not being paid for last SIX MONTHS. Terrible situation !!!!! . How are they supporting their family ?? The only hope they carry is that they might get their salary in future. They don't even have the option of leaving as the entire real estate sector is badly hit and they may not get employment elsewhere.
            With the current downturn in the sector the employees have no choice but to continue, with the hope that they may get paid in the future. Surprising that in-spite of this Amarpali is not charging maintenance that is their right. So there has to be an ulterior motive.

Comment

I trust Amarpalli will hide for the media thoughtfulness regarding blow over and after that it is the same old thing.

Comment

jollygood; ji, you may be right. Difficult to figure the ulterior motive. The biggest losers are the employees of Amrapali followed by the cleaners, helpers, guards in the society. But the biggest beneficiary are the residents. The plight of its own employees is difficult to describe in words. Where do they go ??? They are the first interface of residents ire also.
                Last edited by MANOJa; May 6 2016, 05:24 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie
                  Few guys on this forum shared that builder is not charg ing maintenance?
                  Cookie saab, What's your take on this aspect. Is it a goodwill gesture by Amrapali for its Sapphire residents(as many are from UP Govt/IAS) or you sense some ULTERIOR MOTIVE ??.

How will he sustain like that ?? Under pressure, he is trying to do something, but for how long ?? His bankruptcy status is not hidden from anybody. Why don't the residents forcibly form RWA and take the maintenance in their own hands for the safety and betterment of the society ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cookie
                    If you are staying you have to pay maintenance no matter what you are. Hardly does that matter.

Yes maintenance charge depends on the facilities but free. Free mein wife bhi ghar saaf nahi karegi.
                    Then how come he is not able to take a single penny from residents towards maintenance charge for last THREE YEARS. In Today's newspaper ( Hindustan Times), he has put this figure amounting to Rs 14 Crores.

Comment

if you are staying there, you should bloody well pay the maintenance.
                      ideally speaking all residents should be asked to leave the premises if they are not paying and come back when oc and cc has been done.
                      start paying maintenance and live in a maintained society.
                      have shame and pay your dues and walk out otherwise after clearing your dues.
                      NO SUPPORT FOR THIS BULLSHIT AND B COZ OF THIS PHASE 2 PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING.
                      i think guys bankruptcy issue should be decided by the banks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X