Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: September 10 2017
1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    I think you have already made up your mind for Sapphire. I would go for LB if I were to buy.
    fully agree ... itna paisa kharch kar hee rahe ho then might as well go for quality product even if its just a few km further away

Comment

Hi there!

True location wise sapphire is the BEST
      and do not be bothered it is next to village as next door is unitech Grande which is projected as one of the most posh address in Noida.. so do you think investors or buyers of Grande think they will live near a village.Even sec-50/51 has hoshiyarpur or barola...Hauzkhas /DefCol in Delhi even has a village nearby...

Builder : Amarpali reputaion is Bad..but I fail to understand why ???Probably they took too many projects at the same time...thats it!!
      Evaluate Amarpali quality /fitments by yourself by visiting delivered projects of Amarpali...their MD is a big shot and is a favourite of Zee / NDTV. so do you think the best brands in media would like to associate with a failure brand in construction..

Originally posted by IndianPundit View Post
      Hello members,

I am getting a resale deal of 60 lacs all inclusive (including transfer charges) for tower E, 12th floor unit, 2 BHK, 1140 sqft. facing backside road & low cost Govt. flats.
      Please tell me how is the deal?
      I am skeptical about the Amprapali's delivery timelines and quality also. Seniors please guide me about this specific project for the completion status and quality. I visited the site, and can see outer paint coating being started in ph1 towers and still lot of work to be done to other towers.

I found connectivity to mainland noida good, but the nearby villages are a bit discouraging. How will be the gentry here?

Guys evaluate the pros and cons vis-a-vis 3C's LB as I am exploring in that project also.
      Any help will be highly appreciated.

Many Thanks..

Comment

Having said this reputation of 3C is undoubtedly very good as they were the pioneers in talking Green Building concept in Residential when no body else in the NCR care of it...but this is also more of an eye-wash!!!! 3C is loosing its lustre...Its not GOLD for sure may be Bronze just polished with Gold /effect of electroplating which will shed of that polish soon & people come to know the reality. No doubt max number of buyers are investors......

Comment

Originally posted by Titlee View Post
          Hi there!

True location wise sapphire is the BEST
          and do not be bothered it is next to village as next door is unitech Grande which is projected as one of the most posh address in Noida.. so do you think investors or buyers of Grande think they will live near a village.Even sec-50/51 has hoshiyarpur or barola...Hauzkhas /DefCol in Delhi even has a village nearby...

Builder : Amarpali reputaion is Bad..but I fail to understand why ???Probably they took too many projects at the same time...thats it!!
          Evaluate Amarpali quality /fitments by yourself by visiting delivered projects of Amarpali...their MD is a big shot and is a favourite of Zee / NDTV. so do you think the best brands in media would like to associate with a failure brand in construction..
          Dude Come on

Sanjay chandra and K.P.singh are not coming on NDTV, What would you say to this??
          Even I question its CLP plan.Top floor and top floors brickwork not completed but plastering and exterior painting on the same tower is going on....
          what is this?
          Thanks

Comment

Amarpali...their MD is a big shot and is a favourite of Zee / NDTV. so do you think the best brands in media would like to associate with a failure brand in construction..

Was this said in a lighter mood...or were you actually serious !!!!!

Amrapali is by far the one of the Worse builders in noida

They have a 100% Track record of making horrible projects and equally pathetic maintenance.

Amrapali village...indirapuram
            Amrapali grand ...Gnoida

Stalled Amrapali IT park near noida extn Just to name a few !!!!

Their MD is a third class builder who came up through numerous underhand deals with the last Govt....
            This was the beauty of BMW and her brother Anand Kumar who actually handled all property transactions in Noida.....He had associations with the lowest category of builders in the region...amrapali and supertech amongst the pile of garbage builders he helped bring up...eventually ruining the entrire region of Noida.

Amrapali is a replica of Parasvnath.....third class builder who wante to become donald trump....!!!......and instead of doing justice to their connections..simply ignored the most important factor in Any business....QUALITY !!!

I suggest buy a Army sector flat in sector 29, 37 at 5500-6000 psf...but for gods sake dont throw your money on amrapali

Comment

Wow....one of the worst builders hs a capacity to come up in all top programs hosted by Zee /NDTV.. I think this itself is a good point of the builder trying to come up of its bad reputation.

Honestly....I haven't evaluated any delivered project by Amarpali so cant comment on the real quality....Thats why I recommended the poster of query to check quality by himself...

Originally posted by zohaib2012 View Post
              Amarpali...their MD is a big shot and is a favourite of Zee / NDTV. so do you think the best brands in media would like to associate with a failure brand in construction..

Was this said in a lighter mood...or were you actually serious !!!!!

Amrapali is by far the one of the Worse builders in noida

They have a 100% Track record of making horrible projects and equally pathetic maintenance.

Amrapali village...indirapuram
              Amrapali grand ...Gnoida

Stalled Amrapali IT park near noida extn Just to name a few !!!!

Their MD is a third class builder who came up through numerous underhand deals with the last Govt....
              This was the beauty of BMW and her brother Anand Kumar who actually handled all property transactions in Noida.....He had associations with the lowest category of builders in the region...amrapali and supertech amongst the pile of garbage builders he helped bring up...eventually ruining the entrire region of Noida.

Amrapali is a replica of Parasvnath.....third class builder who wante to become donald trump....!!!......and instead of doing justice to their connections..simply ignored the most important factor in Any business....QUALITY !!!

I suggest buy a Army sector flat in sector 29, 37 at 5500-6000 psf...but for gods sake dont throw your money on amrapali

Comment

Wow....one of the worst builders hs a capacity to come up in all top programs hosted by Zee /NDTV.. I think this itself is a good point of the builder trying to come up of its bad reputation.

Honestly....I haven't evaluated any delivered project by Amarpali so cant comment on the real quality....Thats why I recommended the poster of query to check quality by himself...
                I agree with Zohaib 100 percent.
                Thanks

Comment

If what you are writting of Amarpali's quality (peeling off plaster & so on...) is right.....automatically it will be evident to the prospective buyers as I am sure every buyer would do his homework before buying!!!!

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Dude Come on

Sanjay chandra and K.P.singh are not coming on NDTV, What would you say to this??
                  Even I question its CLP plan.Top floor and top floors brickwork not completed but plastering and exterior painting on the same tower is going on....
                  what is this?

Comment

Brother....it appears Amarpali's reputation is extremely BAD among many members here on IREf & there could be a solid background or reason for such evaluation by these vetrerans...Why dont you visit some delivered project of Amarpali and talk to the residents on these issues as Plaster peeling off ...

Originally posted by IndianPundit View Post
                    Thanks Cookie sir..Also thanks to Rakesh and Trialsurvey .
                    What if I don't have much problem with village & gentry factor on priority basis. Even then this deal is not OK considering that buider is quoting Rs 6100 BSP for ph 1 units?
                    Please provide me your valuable comments to decide at the earliest.

Thanks again!!

Comment

If what you are writting of Amarpali's quality (peeling off plaster & so on...) is right.....automatically it will be evident to the prospective buyers as I am sure every buyer would do his homework before buying!!!!
                      I would love to stay in Authority MIG flat but Amrapali.
                      Amrapali Brand has lowest value in market believe me. that's their delivered projects command lower premium in the market comparing other builder in the same area.

for Instance Amrapali Village located bang on NH 24 in IP but Good societies despite being located inside commands good premium and good premium means good demand.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X