Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1272 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Great return, great pick and great update Phantom Bro - believe these are similar returns to LB etc though it didn't quite get that limelight.

It, along with LB will also have the advantage of being the earliest 'new age' projects to be offered to users on the expressway

From the outside it def looks like possession before next Diwali is a probability

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    I know that 3C has increased it slightly. Probably Paramount didn't increase, not sure. No idea about others. But this super area increase happens even when builder doesn't have to pay penalty.

Praveen bro

Hardly do I see builders delivering the projects in time
    And also hardly do I see now builders not increasing the super area to adjust delay penalty..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by phantomII
    The insidenews is that this project on possession should see even further appreciation.

yeh to har project ki most common news hai... :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RamanT
    yeh to har project ki most common news hai... :bab (59):

:D:D Raman bro, I guess I got a bit carried away in my update..... to be taken with a pinch of salt :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Possession of Phase-1 and Phase-2 be delay by 1 year at least

Friends,

I also booked flat in Amrapali sapphire Phase-2 and possession date is Jan-2013, but as per work progress it looks like possession will be delay by 1 year at least. everyday i pass thru the site and phase-1 still have lot work to complete and seems like Phase-1 itself will tale 6-8 months.

Now question is penalty, they mentioned in agreement that Rs 20 psf will be paid per month by cheque or demand draft. let us see how much they fulfill legal commitment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aryav
    Friends,

I also booked flat in Amrapali sapphire Phase-2 and possession date is Jan-2013, but as per work progress it looks like possession will be delay by 1 year at least. everyday i pass thru the site and phase-1 still have lot work to complete and seems like Phase-1 itself will tale 6-8 months.
    Now question is penalty, they mentioned in agreement that Rs 20 psf will be paid per month by cheque or demand draft. let us see how much they fulfill legal commitment.

20 psf penalty is hard to believe! thats big...I would be happy getting penalty then taking possession. Would get me 30k pm for 1500 sft flat which is more than rent in good locality :D
    CommentQuote
  • i dont thik it will be more than 10 psf if corporate deal otherwise it will be 5 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • yes it will be 10 rs for silicon city also it is 10 rs
    CommentQuote
  • Happy Diwali to everone.
    CommentQuote
  • Don't see much activity on this link while the Builder has been putting full page advt. of-late.

Have the speculators moved out or is it just a lull before the restart of frenzied activities again on this link.

Hoping to see fresh inputs esp. from the veterans / seniors.
    CommentQuote
  • oh.. cann't write here anything only veterans / seniors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulrams
    Don't see much activity on this link while the Builder has been putting full page advt. of-late.
    Have the speculators moved out or is it just a lull before the restart of frenzied activities again on this link.
    Hoping to see fresh inputs esp. from the veterans / seniors.

Is no new discussion on Amrapali Sapphire mirroring the general trend that no many buyers are getting into the real estate market now or is this specific to Amrapali? I request the learned members to show the way forward.
    CommentQuote
  • latest pic ..........

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey

Yar ye railings pather ke kyon lagaye hain doesn’t look safe.
    These types of railings are meant for a low rise kothi only.
    Ye kya kiya hai?
    CommentQuote
  • New Design of railing - eating away the balcony space... Singapore se imported design hai :D
    CommentQuote