Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1277 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Great ..Did u buy in resale? at what price?

Within the price line recommended by Fatichar ji in this thread. He seems to have a wonderful insight of the Delhi NCR real estate and his words helped in the bargain. It is in Tower U. Expect to complete the remaining formality over the Xmas holiday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulrams
    Within the price line recommended by Fatichar ji in this thread. He seems to have a wonderful insight of the Delhi NCR real estate and his words helped in the bargain. It is in Tower U. Expect to complete the remaining formality over the Xmas holiday.

Congrats brother!

I guess I need to be careful while writing on IREF :tape2:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Well I saw Sapphire yesterday - must say I was a little pleasantly surprised. First from a location standpoint it tops - the 6 laned sector/slip lane which you take from Mahamaya (parallel to the expressway) is very smooth, very less traffic - almost looks like a highway on its own

People taking this to reach Sapphire, UGCC, Jaypee (128) will have excellent connectivity

More than that - I thought they were doing a very good job as far as the external finishing was concerned.

It still looked a little dense but still, I am starting to put Amrapali a little higher in my mind

Hope the internal finishing, green areas, other facilities come out as well

wow ........ coming from a lover of quality like dinesh bhai ...... this is a big compliment for Amrapali :D
    CommentQuote
  • unable to decide between amrapalli sapphire, prateek stylome and 3C boulevard! what should i do?

love the location of sapphire and stylome! but stylome heard might turn out to be bad quality and curious about sapphire!

owners of both please guide me about details in both!

need a bigger area with facilities..i was considering 4BHK the 3650 in prateek stylome or 4BHK 3075 in amrapalli sapphire!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhil bhat
    unable to decide between amrapalli sapphire, prateek stylome and 3C boulevard! what should i do?
    love the location of sapphire and stylome! but stylome heard might turn out to be bad quality and curious about sapphire!
    need a bigger area with facilities..i was considering 4BHK the 3650 in prateek stylome or 4BHK 3075 in amrapalli sapphire!

Flat layout is very imp for such sizes. Post both here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikhil bhat
    unable to decide between amrapalli sapphire, prateek stylome and 3C boulevard! what should i do?

what is the rate your are getting for both. price and possession also matter for decision making.
    CommentQuote
  • I understand that Amrapally does not transfer the ownership if 90% payment has not been made. Is this true for this property as well. Though it is hard to believe that deals are not happening. In case they do happen, what is the assurance on transfer. Request advise of this issue - I am interested in a 3 BHK unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bhai...better to put your complete analysis rather than a sursuri...
    What is your recommendation to guys looking for RTM as of now..

For soon going to be RTM 2-3 BHK sizes...(5-6 months doesn't matter)should one look at LB, J/PC, P/Tierra, P/Seasons, LBC, from better builders or settle out for Amarpali Sapphire considering its locational advantage..

I know best is to visit the location & see facility devp & exterior /interior by poneself.....you being priviledged of having visited the site....your complete views are welcome on below....

1) Overall Layout & Feel -Complex, Club, Greens
    2) Construction Quality
    3) Exterior /Interior Finishing
    3) FAR /Density..

Location all know others cant beat Sapphire..

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Well I saw Sapphire yesterday - must say I was a little pleasantly surprised. First from a location standpoint it tops - the 6 laned sector/slip lane which you take from Mahamaya (parallel to the expressway) is very smooth, very less traffic - almost looks like a highway on its own

People taking this to reach Sapphire, UGCC, Jaypee (128) will have excellent connectivity

More than that - I thought they were doing a very good job as far as the external finishing was concerned.

It still looked a little dense but still, I am starting to put Amrapali a little higher in my mind

Hope the internal finishing, green areas, other facilities come out as well
    CommentQuote
  • When is the ph-1 possession??
    CommentQuote
    When is the ph-1 possession??

End of this year ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    End of this year ....

Its means for PH-2, it is 1.5 years from now. Great, kuch paisey bhi ikaatey ho jayengey .....
    CommentQuote
    Its means for PH-2, it is 1.5 years from now. Great, kuch paisey bhi ikaatey ho jayengey .....

Phase 2 will take 2 years and more..
    CommentQuote
  • Great.. should be ready for possession with in 6-8 months.
    CommentQuote
  • nice trial bhai! you seem to be on a trip to all Amrapali projects :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    nice trial bhai! you seem to be on a trip to all Amrapali projects :)

These pictures are from Amrapali facebook page. Thanks TrialSurvey for posting these on relevant forums as many buyers are not aware that Amrapali updates pictures on facebook page more frequently than their own website.
    CommentQuote