Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Great.. should be ready for possession with in 6-8 months.
    CommentQuote
  • nice trial bhai! you seem to be on a trip to all Amrapali projects :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    nice trial bhai! you seem to be on a trip to all Amrapali projects :)

These pictures are from Amrapali facebook page. Thanks TrialSurvey for posting these on relevant forums as many buyers are not aware that Amrapali updates pictures on facebook page more frequently than their own website.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the mkt rate bro??? After getting trapped in NEX, the age old proverb "a bird in had is better than many in bush" is pinching.:bab (59):

Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Great.. should be ready for possession with in 6-8 months.
    CommentQuote
  • When can one expect the possession of Tower Q? Which project will be delivered first, Gardenia Glory (sec 46) or Amrapali Sapphire (sec 45)?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Read the full thing bro :)

Hope the internal finishing, green areas, other facilities come out as well

Did you check with guys living in amrapalli indirapuram. They are highly disappointed. Worst quality. Third grade builder.
    Maintenance is taken care by goonda elements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pashupati
    When can one expect the possession of Tower Q? Which project will be delivered first, Gardenia Glory (sec 46) or Amrapali Sapphire (sec 45)?

Tower Q is in ph-2, so wait till year end. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Re: Amrapali sapphire sector 45 noida

Originally Posted by pkm121
    Did you check with guys living in amrapalli indirapuram. They are highly disappointed. Worst quality. Third grade builder.

Bro - I do not follow Amrapali. I have 0 interest in the builder / projects. All I said was the Approach to the project was very good and the external finishing looked good from a distance / better than its projects in IP / Gzb.

I also 'hoped' for end users' sake that maintenance, internal facilities come out well.

I am not reccomending anything to anyone, merely stating what I saw.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pkm121

This is very normal thing, this happens in every second society of indirapuram, noida and delhi as well. what's the big deal??:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Tower Q is in ph-2, so wait till year end. :D

Yes year end 2014 not before.
    CommentQuote
    This is very normal thing, this happens in every second society of indirapuram, noida and delhi as well. what's the big deal??:D

Thank God you spared Gurgaon..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Yes year end 2014 not before.

har har Mahadev :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Thank God you spared Gurgaon..

Jis Gali mein jatey nahee hai uskey barey mein kaisey batayey :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    har har Mahadev :D

:bab (34):
    Shri Mahadev bhi kuch nahi kar painge(... With due respect). Yeh Builder kuch aisa hien hai bhai - having maximum number of flats UNDER their arms (construction).

Can anybody GUESS the numbers in NCR????:bab (30):
    CommentQuote
  • What about penalty clause? The promised completion was July 2012.

Also, which Project will be delivered first: Gardenia Glory or Amrapali Sapphire?
    CommentQuote