Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1275 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey

The pic seems to have good external paints but in actual it's having poor craftsmen ship, also if u looks close to round balcony there is only two floor window panels have fitted we had to wait for min a year for real poss.

Any one please help regarding the status of registry of amrapali properties..
    I thing there is no registry till date for platinum and zodiac people who took physical possision.
    CommentQuote
  • amrapali sapphire

Can anybody update on the current position of the project, and resale availability?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi recived draft agreement from Amrapali with a decent surprise....,
    PH-2 unit delivery date mentioned is Dec13, and with a grace of 3 months, penalty of INR 10 per sq ft.....i.e. payable from April 2014......,

With much better quality as compared to Prateek Stylome or Pavilion court and now putting a hard core date instead of months(general practice)........, Amrapalli is really trying hard to change its image with this project....,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Hi recived draft agreement from Amrapali with a decent surprise....,
    PH-2 unit delivery date mentioned is Dec13, and with a grace of 3 months, penalty of INR 10 per sq ft.....i.e. payable from April 2014......,

With much better quality as compared to Prateek Stylome or Pavilion court and now putting a hard core date instead of months(general practice)........, Amrapalli is really trying hard to change its image with this project....,

I think, as per my agreement delivery date including grace period is Jan 2013, i need to check the agreement again.

Anyways, its good news.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    I think, as per my agreement delivery date including grace period is Jan 2013, i need to check the agreement again.

Anyways, its good news.

Shitaan bhai, which tower and floor, is it an investment or taken for end use
    CommentQuote

Dabbu - can you please explain further on your post when you mention " much better quality as compared to Stylome " ???

Exactly what do you find better in Saphire than there is in Stylome ( Except for the front location ) ???
    CommentQuote

Nature and signature of anyone never changes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anirudh113
    Dabbu - can you please explain further on your post when you mention " much better quality as compared to Stylome " ???

Exactly what do you find better in Saphire than there is in Stylome ( Except for the front location ) ???

Kahe ka location chalera gaon ka gate project se laga hua hai.
    CommentQuote

There is a thin line of difference between 'being passionate' and being 'blind'.

The more aware we are of this difference, the more balanced (as individuals) we are.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anirudh113

Anirudh bhai, i did spend almost 2 weekends in taking a final call in between spahhire and Stylome. If you look at the brick work, straight colums etc, sapphire gives a better feel...,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav

Gaurav, aisa kya llikh diya that u have to use bold and higher font to state something..., highly unaccpetable.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    There is a thin line of difference between 'being passionate' and being 'blind'.

The more aware we are of this difference, the more balanced (as individuals) we are.

Bong Bhai..., neither am i Passionate nor am I blind and above that I am also not a broker..., just enduser..., joe dheka, feel kia or agar dheek laga toe likh diya with no intent of offenece to anyone...,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav

Originally Posted by BongSong

If somebody feel X is better than Y, counter that with arguments not by attack. If he praises X he is blind and you always praise only Y in each post you are balanced. Ironical.
    He might be right or wrong but every right to be heard.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

in the pics this project looks good but when you see it in real,you will know Finishing is not Good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aukindian
    If somebody feel X is better than Y, counter that with arguments not by attack. If he praises X he is blind and you always praise only Y in each post you are balanced. Ironical.
    He might be right or wrong but every right to be heard.

Sir ji,
    I 'assumed' that it was well-known to most ppl in RE why Amrapali projects are far below even avg or above-avg builders. So, I didnt explain.

Now, I understand perhaps it has to be explained every time when we reply.

Though cookie has already answered, still here it goes from my side AGAIN -

Why Amrapali is way below B-grade builders too.

1. Poor Quality
    2. Poor Delivery time
    3. Highly un-professional approach (heartbeat, hanging gardens, silicon city etc.)
    CommentQuote