Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: September 10 2017
1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
    I mean to ask, is it second floor whose look is different??

I think for Ph-1 , poss. will be in 6 months and for ph-2, it is end of year.
    ok i got that
    If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post
      This time Amarpali seems to be in mood of doing something good, lets hope this society turn out to be good society. That will help in development of sector-45.

Look out for sapphire and den look out for silicon city it will change the old perception of market abt Amrapali...........

Comment

Originally posted by expressway16 View Post
        Look out for sapphire and den look out for silicon city it will change the old perception of market abt Amrapali...........
        i also hope so, failure of project is not only failure of a builder but it also huge loss to hard earned money of thousand people.
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Well I saw Sapphire yesterday - must say I was a little pleasantly surprised. First from a location standpoint it tops - the 6 laned sector/slip lane which you take from Mahamaya (parallel to the expressway) is very smooth, very less traffic - almost looks like a highway on its own

People taking this to reach Sapphire, UGCC, Jaypee (128) will have excellent connectivity

More than that - I thought they were doing a very good job as far as the external finishing was concerned.

It still looked a little dense but still, I am starting to put Amrapali a little higher in my mind

Hope the internal finishing, green areas, other facilities come out as well

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Well I saw Sapphire yesterday - must say I was a little pleasantly surprised. First from a location standpoint it tops - the 6 laned sector/slip lane which you take from Mahamaya (parallel to the expressway) is very smooth, very less traffic - almost looks like a highway on its own

People taking this to reach Sapphire, UGCC, Jaypee (128) will have excellent connectivity

More than that - I thought they were doing a very good job as far as the external finishing was concerned.

It still looked a little dense but still, I am starting to put Amrapali a little higher in my mind

Ye baat .... Ho gayee BALLEY BALLEY .....

Comment

Arre yar
              finishing toh Supertech pavilion 34 ka bhi wadhiya lagata hai baaher se. :P
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                Arre yar
                Read the full thing bro

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  Arre yar
                  And how is in from inside? Have you visited?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    And how is in from inside? Have you visited?
                    no I did not see it from inside..
                    Thanks

Comment

Sapphire's sole advantage is its vicinity to South Delhi and N-GN Xpress corridor housing host of Companies. Prices will shoot-up once it becomes RTM - my guess!!!!!!! With score of Central/State/PSU bulk buyers, hope that the interiors will be decent too... A Bulk-Buying-Bargain-Power (BBBP)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X