Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: July 7 2017
1340 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Finally, I too have joined the club. Thank you fellow members for the healthy discussion. Coupled with these exchange, Fatichar ji's view point & based on my risk analysis I am also an owner in Amrapali Sapphire [actually technically the Bank is the owner! Gee...].

Comment

Originally posted by rahulrams View Post
      Finally, I too have joined the club. Thank you fellow members for the healthy discussion. Coupled with these exchange, Fatichar ji's view point & based on my risk analysis I am also an owner in Amrapali Sapphire [actually technically the Bank is the owner! Gee...].
      Great ..Did u buy in resale? at what price?

Comment

I didn't find any google group on this project. Hence created one.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...rapalisapphire

Request the owners & well-wishers of this project to join-in.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
          Great ..Did u buy in resale? at what price?
          Within the price line recommended by Fatichar ji in this thread. He seems to have a wonderful insight of the Delhi NCR real estate and his words helped in the bargain. It is in Tower U. Expect to complete the remaining formality over the Xmas holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulrams View Post
            Within the price line recommended by Fatichar ji in this thread. He seems to have a wonderful insight of the Delhi NCR real estate and his words helped in the bargain. It is in Tower U. Expect to complete the remaining formality over the Xmas holiday.
            Congrats brother!

I guess I need to be careful while writing on IREF
            Last edited by fatichar; December 24 2012, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
              Well I saw Sapphire yesterday - must say I was a little pleasantly surprised. First from a location standpoint it tops - the 6 laned sector/slip lane which you take from Mahamaya (parallel to the expressway) is very smooth, very less traffic - almost looks like a highway on its own

People taking this to reach Sapphire, UGCC, Jaypee (128) will have excellent connectivity

More than that - I thought they were doing a very good job as far as the external finishing was concerned.

It still looked a little dense but still, I am starting to put Amrapali a little higher in my mind

Hope the internal finishing, green areas, other facilities come out as well
              wow ........ coming from a lover of quality like dinesh bhai ...... this is a big compliment for Amrapali

Comment

unable to decide between amrapalli sapphire, prateek stylome and 3C boulevard! what should i do?

love the location of sapphire and stylome! but stylome heard might turn out to be bad quality and curious about sapphire!

owners of both please guide me about details in both!

need a bigger area with facilities..i was considering 4BHK the 3650 in prateek stylome or 4BHK 3075 in amrapalli sapphire!
                Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 08:07 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by nikhil bhat View Post
                  unable to decide between amrapalli sapphire, prateek stylome and 3C boulevard! what should i do?
                  love the location of sapphire and stylome! but stylome heard might turn out to be bad quality and curious about sapphire!
                  need a bigger area with facilities..i was considering 4BHK the 3650 in prateek stylome or 4BHK 3075 in amrapalli sapphire!
                  Flat layout is very imp for such sizes. Post both here.

Comment

Originally posted by nikhil bhat View Post
                    what is the rate your are getting for both. price and possession also matter for decision making.

Comment

I understand that Amrapally does not transfer the ownership if 90% payment has not been made. Is this true for this property as well. Though it is hard to believe that deals are not happening. In case they do happen, what is the assurance on transfer. Request advise of this issue - I am interested in a 3 BHK unit.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X