Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
Reply
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    There is a thin line of difference between 'being passionate' and being 'blind'.

    The more aware we are of this difference, the more balanced (as individuals) we are.


    Bong Bhai..., neither am i Passionate nor am I blind and above that I am also not a broker..., just enduser..., joe dheka, feel kia or agar dheek laga toe likh diya with no intent of offenece to anyone...,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    Nature and signature of anyone never changes.


    Originally Posted by BongSong
    There is a thin line of difference between 'being passionate' and being 'blind'.

    The more aware we are of this difference, the more balanced (as individuals) we are.


    If somebody feel X is better than Y, counter that with arguments not by attack. If he praises X he is blind and you always praise only Y in each post you are balanced. Ironical.
    He might be right or wrong but every right to be heard.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

    in the pics this project looks good but when you see it in real,you will know Finishing is not Good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aukindian
    If somebody feel X is better than Y, counter that with arguments not by attack. If he praises X he is blind and you always praise only Y in each post you are balanced. Ironical.
    He might be right or wrong but every right to be heard.


    Sir ji,
    I 'assumed' that it was well-known to most ppl in RE why Amrapali projects are far below even avg or above-avg builders. So, I didnt explain.

    Now, I understand perhaps it has to be explained every time when we reply.

    Though cookie has already answered, still here it goes from my side AGAIN -

    Why Amrapali is way below B-grade builders too.

    1. Poor Quality
    2. Poor Delivery time
    3. Highly un-professional approach (heartbeat, hanging gardens, silicon city etc.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Anirudh bhai, i did spend almost 2 weekends in taking a final call in between spahhire and Stylome. If you look at the brick work, straight colums etc, sapphire gives a better feel...,


    I am quite surprised by this.

    Anyways hope Amrapali management reads this post of yours and tries to do justice to their customers and their faith in the builder.

    Good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Bong Bhai..., neither am i Passionate nor am I blind and above that I am also not a broker..., just enduser..., joe dheka, feel kia or agar dheek laga toe likh diya with no intent of offenece to anyone...,


    Appreciate it !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

    in the pics this project looks good but when you see it in real,you will know Finishing is not Good.


    Cookie bhai, When we talk abt the quality it includes the structural as well as the final finish..., I compared ph-2 Sappphire structure with Prateek next door.... and when close to finish then ph-1 comapred with PC at Jaypee..., now in both the cases this product gives a better feel...., Prateek still under construction so can't actually say what is going to be the end product....,

    Please note that I no where said that this is the best project etc etc..., I simply said with this project so called bad builder Amrapali is trying hard to change his image.....,

    This project suited me so I took a call...., for somebody else he might and he might not based on the individual requirement....,
    CommentQuote
  • Bong Bhai..., are we talking abt the credentials of the builder or talking about the project called Sapphire which is now very much tangible and abt to be delivered....,

    I took the call based on the merits of the project and also assigned a risk percentage to the builder profile in my overall decision..., got positively surprised after this so called unethical builder is writing a date not number of months.., thats why quoted that this builder is trying to change its image....,


    Originally Posted by BongSong
    Sir ji,
    I 'assumed' that it was well-known to most ppl in RE why Amrapali projects are far below even avg or above-avg builders. So, I didnt explain.

    Now, I understand perhaps it has to be explained every time when we reply.

    Though cookie has already answered, still here it goes from my side AGAIN -

    Why Amrapali is way below B-grade builders too.

    1. Poor Quality
    2. Poor Delivery time
    3. Highly un-professional approach (heartbeat, hanging gardens, silicon city etc.)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dabbu,
    Just thought of giving my inputs on the Sapphire vs Stylome debate. I hope you have not taken the decision already...maybe then my inputs may have some value for you...Here are few of my views:

    1. Builder Quality reflects not only through construction but also through their professional approach in managing the society, the maintenance and everything before they handover the project to the RWA. If you want to understand what i am saying then review Omaxe Grandwood project and the problem which the buyers are facing with Omaxe. OMaxe is good quality builder but the registrations are not happening and omaxe is acting very unprofessionally with the buyers. The same seems to be more or less true about Amrapali. (by the way i have a flat in Heartbeat as well as Stylome and my experience till date with Amrapali is not good at all. Lastly i heard that they have scrapped Hanging Garden and changed the entry and exit for Heartbeat and scrapped the proposed Club). Amrapali management does not give a professional feel at all. also many projects which use Amrapali name, may not be amrapali's as they only give their brand name for marketing.
    2. Prateek comparatively is much better in terms of their approach towards their customers and their projects.
    3. While Sapphire is getting finished, Stylome is still far away. While Stylome is a far less dense project, there are no 2 BHK flats here, thus ensuring better gentry.

    Personally speaking i am very uncomfortabe with Amrapali now after having invested with Heartbeat City...and that also as i invested in 2 flats of theirs. Highly dissapointed with them and would certainly not recommend Amrapali to anyone in future. earlier before the changes in Heartbeat city, i used to feel that every project is attractive at a certain price point and Heartbeat was cheap and thus maybe attractive. Not anymore...Amrapali sucks.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir G ab toe paisa bhi de diya..., so no looking back.., and I am not starting a debate of this VS this..., I am simply stating whats there on ground as far as the projects are concerned...., and trust me, I have already discounted the risk profile of the builder in my decision...., Kya pata just like BBA, they might give another positive surprise with more than expected maintenaance quality.....

    Originally Posted by spdershi
    Dear Dabbu,
    Just thought of giving my inputs on the Sapphire vs Stylome debate. I hope you have not taken the decision already...maybe then my inputs may have some value for you...Here are few of my views:

    1. Builder Quality reflects not only through construction but also through their professional approach in managing the society, the maintenance and everything before they handover the project to the RWA. If you want to understand what i am saying then review Omaxe Grandwood project and the problem which the buyers are facing with Omaxe. OMaxe is good quality builder but the registrations are not happening and omaxe is acting very unprofessionally with the buyers. The same seems to be more or less true about Amrapali. (by the way i have a flat in Heartbeat as well as Stylome and my experience till date with Amrapali is not good at all. Lastly i heard that they have scrapped Hanging Garden and changed the entry and exit for Heartbeat and scrapped the proposed Club). Amrapali management does not give a professional feel at all. also many projects which use Amrapali name, may not be amrapali's as they only give their brand name for marketing.
    2. Prateek comparatively is much better in terms of their approach towards their customers and their projects.
    3. While Sapphire is getting finished, Stylome is still far away. While Stylome is a far less dense project, there are no 2 BHK flats here, thus ensuring better gentry.

    Personally speaking i am very uncomfortabe with Amrapali now after having invested with Heartbeat City...and that also as i invested in 2 flats of theirs. Highly dissapointed with them and would certainly not recommend Amrapali to anyone in future. earlier before the changes in Heartbeat city, i used to feel that every project is attractive at a certain price point and Heartbeat was cheap and thus maybe attractive. Not anymore...Amrapali sucks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by spdershi
    Dear Dabbu,
    Just thought of giving my inputs on the Sapphire vs Stylome debate. I hope you have not taken the decision already...maybe then my inputs may have some value for you...Here are few of my views:

    1. Builder Quality reflects not only through construction but also through their professional approach in managing the society, the maintenance and everything before they handover the project to the RWA. If you want to understand what i am saying then review Omaxe Grandwood project and the problem which the buyers are facing with Omaxe. OMaxe is good quality builder but the registrations are not happening and omaxe is acting very unprofessionally with the buyers. The same seems to be more or less true about Amrapali. (by the way i have a flat in Heartbeat as well as Stylome and my experience till date with Amrapali is not good at all. Lastly i heard that they have scrapped Hanging Garden and changed the entry and exit for Heartbeat and scrapped the proposed Club. Amrapali management does not give a professional feel at all. also many projects which use Amrapali name, may not be amrapali's as they only give their brand name for marketing.
    2. Prateek comparatively is much better in terms of their approach towards their customers and their projects.
    3. While Sapphire is getting finished, Stylome is still far away. While Stylome is a far less dense project, there are no 2 BHK flats here, thus ensuring better gentry.

    Personally speaking i am very uncomfortabe with Amrapali now after having invested with Heartbeat City...and that also as i invested in 2 flats of theirs. Highly dissapointed with them and would certainly not recommend Amrapali to anyone in future. Earlier before the changes in Heartbeat city, i used to feel that every project is attractive at a certain price point and Heartbeat was cheap and thus maybe attractive. Not anymore...Amrapali sucks.


    Dear Mr. Aukindian,
    This is EXACTLY what I intend to say. Nothing about who is invested where, all about builder's track record - as on date.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Bong Bhai..., are we talking abt the credentials of the builder or talking about the project called Sapphire which is now very much tangible and abt to be delivered....,

    I took the call based on the merits of the project and also assigned a risk percentage to the builder profile in my overall decision..., got positively surprised after this so called unethical builder is writing a date not number of months.., thats why quoted that this builder is trying to change its image....,


    Every project is built by a builder, so it is bound to reflect builder's class/type/level.

    Name 1 project of this builder in last 3 years that can be rated as good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Every project is built by a builder, so it is bound to reflect builder's class/type/level.

    Name 1 project of this builder in last 3 years that can be rated as good.


    Bong Bhai...., are we talking abt the history or the present...., just go and c the tangible and then analyse...., I didn't took a call on this project 3 years back just because of the builder..., but today i am to a certain extent feel confident after looking at the tangible which is getting delivered.., go have a look at the lobby or the proper 90 degree aligned rooms...., other than the pathetic staircase height everything else is actually good........, if somebody is doing good job then no point beating the bush...,
    CommentQuote
  • projects till date delivered by Amarpali :-

    1. Vaishali Projects :- Pathetic quality
    2. Amarpali Royal - You will faint or die by shock when you enter in corridor of this society. Rates , i was getting 4 BHK last month in 80 lacs so went to check size was 2200+ sqft.
    3. Amarpali Greens:- Seepage King
    4. Amarpali Village: GDA unapproved series of towers. Legendary half built towers in campus.

    If you think such unethical builder will deliver a good project then it is day dreaming. So chill wait and you will get your answer soon when seepage in bathroom and room connected to bathroom will arrive.Peace !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    projects till date delivered by Amarpali :-

    1. Vaishali Projects :- Pathetic quality
    2. Amarpali Royal - You will faint or die by shock when you enter in corridor of this society. Rates , i was getting 4 BHK last month in 80 lacs so went to check size was 2200+ sqft.
    3. Amarpali Greens:- Seepage King
    4. Amarpali Village: GDA unapproved series of towers. Legendary half built towers in campus.

    If you think such unethical builder will deliver a good project then it is day dreaming. So chill wait and you will get your answer soon when seepage in bathroom and room connected to bathroom will arrive.Peace !!


    what about Amarpali Grand in GN..
    CommentQuote