Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1271 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    opted for 5500/- bare unit all inclusive garden facing lower floor.., had an option of 5700/- ( same unit) as semi furnished that included a/c's + Wardrobes in all rooms + TV directly from the builder

For last 6 months rates have gone nowhere. Hope the delivery as per the Specification & On time.
    The builder didn't have a differential pricing model for floors/ facing/size etc. Is it still the same now that the availability options are limited?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulrams
    For last 6 months rates have gone nowhere. Hope the delivery as per the Specification & On time.
    The builder didn't have a differential pricing model for floors/ facing/size etc. Is it still the same now that the availability options are limited?

Rahul bhaiya,,,, do u have a unit at Sapphire or u are highly impressed with this wonderful wonderful project that u are tracking it for so many months..., and very surprisingly u are not only commenting on the price history of this project like an NY ANALYST but also showing the concern by throwing the downside into the discusssion that too in a very very settled way..., good job bhaiya
    CommentQuote
  • construction video

Amrapali Sapphire at sector 45 Taj Expressway. - YouTube

thanks to Mr Sumit for this video
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai log, Amrapali sapphire ke baare mein koi negative mat bolna, nahi to....

Apne dabbu bhai se bachoge nahin ;).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Rahul bhaiya,,,, do u have a unit at Sapphire or u are highly impressed with this wonderful wonderful project that u are tracking it for so many months..., and very surprisingly u are not only commenting on the price history of this project like an NY ANALYST but also showing the concern by throwing the downside into the discusssion that too in a very very settled way..., good job bhaiya

Dabbu ji, thanks for the kind words. There are better people on the forum who can qualify for an analyst.
    Yes I too have an unit. I had mentioned that in one of my earlier posts and had set-up an owners google group as well.
    The real estate industry is sputtering & stuttering to say the least for some time now and that is getting reflected in the rate movement of projects in general & not necessarily only to Sapphire.
    But, I guess, there is still hope. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    Amrapali Sapphire at sector 45 Taj Expressway. - YouTube

thanks to Mr Sumit for this video

Nice effort. Much appreciated.
    Did somebody get a chance to view/ click the flats from inside (Tower B was recently offered for possession) and can share some snaps please.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BongSong
    Bhai log, Amrapali sapphire ke baare mein koi negative mat bolna, nahi to....

Apne dabbu bhai se bachoge nahin ;).

Same to you for Prateek.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulrams
    Dabbu ji, thanks for the kind words. There are better people on the forum who can qualify for an analyst.
    Yes I too have an unit. I had mentioned that in one of my earlier posts and had set-up an owners google group as well.

Rahul bhai, can you share the group name so that we all can join? Is there any activity going in the group?

Sapphire phase 1 possession is delayed by 1.5 years and I have no idea whether they can offer possession this year or not. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Same to you for Prateek.

Aisa hai kya? ?

Before making assumptions, pls go thru relevant posts. Pasting JUST 1 of them.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/7584-prateek-laurel-sector-120-noida/page14?t=9983&page=14

I talk facts, which ever project/builder that may be.

AB ajke date mein if someone says supertech/amrapali etc are better than prateek/gaur, anyone would laugh it off, they need not be necessarily invested there to say this.
    CommentQuote
  • if this project fails to diliver it will be big loss for sector 45.

Reason
    1. biggest project of this sector.
    2. if this project fails, make a trade mark amarpali kabhi nahi sudhrega.There are thousand crores money of poor innocent people is at stake with them.

If any Amarpali management people is seeing this, guys please this is your last chance to wash out all the crime, blunders and unethical practice that you have done in past. wash out each thing and come with a wonderful society that can change your name. People comes to you with a dream home donot give them a nightmare.

I hope they will do well and come with flying high colors.

My best of luck with Amarpali Shapphire buyers, lets stop fighting here and lets watch what they are going to do, time will give the answers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by talkingbrick
    Thank You For providing Information about Property i have some Information for those person who want to Get dream home in India

Then pls share the information sir
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nitin707
    Rahul bhai, can you share the group name so that we all can join? Is there any activity going in the group?

Sapphire phase 1 possession is delayed by 1.5 years and I have no idea whether they can offer possession this year or not. :(

Nitin ji, here is the link again, shared in earlier post as well.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/amrapalisapphire

We as individuals only can generate activity. There are few genuine members. Would welcome if you can share the mantle of managing the group. Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • has anybody been offered possession...., also any feedback on registry...

Originally Posted by rahulrams
    Nitin ji, here is the link again, shared in earlier post as well.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/amrapalisapphire

We as individuals only can generate activity. There are few genuine members. Would welcome if you can share the mantle of managing the group. Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • somebody pls rply

Originally Posted by dabbu73
    has anybody been offered possession...., also any feedback on registry...
    CommentQuote
  • Possession not yet started, probably will take another 2-3 months for phase 1 towers

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote