Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

    Originally posted by HARmu1968 View Post
    Is this the news related to YET another clearance from XYZ official body for carrying out SOME construction activities within 10 kms from Okhala Bird Santuary??? More money....
    Damn... this is ridiculous ..
    what's wrong with govt bodies?
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

      Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
      Some informed in iref on panache thread that ec is refused for sapphire project
      See this link. Ref S.No. 14.
      http://www.uppcb.com/NOC%20September%2012.pdf
      Last edited by vksharma2020; February 11 2013, 03:08 PM.
      VKS

      Comment


      • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

        Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
        Environmental Clearance
        Yes its coming as rejecteed in the list dated september 2012 and also of Sunworld sector107. what are the consequences of this rejection.........., and what has been the reason for the rejection

        Comment


        • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

          For Sunworld, NoC stated to be granted in December updates:

          Applied in March 2012 - refused in Sept, 2012
          Again applied in Nov 2012 - NOC granted in Dec 2012.

          It implies that refusal is not end of the road!
          Last edited by vksharma2020; February 11 2013, 03:19 PM.
          VKS

          Comment


          • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

            At sl. No. 14, M/s Amarpali Saphire-2, Plot No. 3, Sector 45 Noida has been Refused EC. Status of M/s Amarpali Saphire-1, Plot No. 1 is unclear...
            Locha ...
            Originally posted by vksharma2020 View Post
            For Sunworld, NoC stated to be granted in December updates:

            Applied in March 2012 - refused in Sept, 2012
            Again applied in Nov 2012 - NOC granted in Dec 2012.

            It implies that refusal is not end of the road!

            Comment


            • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

              Originally posted by HARmu1968 View Post
              At sl. No. 14, M/s Amarpali Saphire-2, Plot No. 3, Sector 45 Noida has been Refused EC. Status of M/s Amarpali Saphire-1, Plot No. 1 is unclear...
              Locha ...
              ab kya hoga

              Comment


              • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                Originally posted by HARmu1968 View Post
                At sl. No. 14, M/s Amarpali Saphire-2, Plot No. 3, Sector 45 Noida has been Refused EC. Status of M/s Amarpali Saphire-1, Plot No. 1 is unclear...
                Locha ...
                This seems a strange type of NOC which doesn't stop construction work! As somebody mentioned earlier - another way to mint money through the Red tape.

                Comment


                • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                  Originally posted by rahulrams View Post
                  This seems a strange type of NOC which doesn't stop construction work! As somebody mentioned earlier - another way to mint money through the Red tape.
                  Kisi ne kys Amrapali office se is bare mein pucha haai, and is sombody aware that on what grounds it has been rejected

                  Comment


                  • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                    Check out construction update pics of 20th Jan 2013 on Amrapali Group facebook page

                    According to post by Assistant Project Manager of Amrapali group, possesion for Sapphire starts from march 2013.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                      Originally posted by delhikon View Post
                      Check out construction update pics of 20th Jan 2013 on Amrapali Group facebook page

                      According to post by Assistant Project Manager of Amrapali group, possesion for Sapphire starts from march 2013.
                      For how many towers possesion will start ?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X