Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: July 7 2017
1340 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

    Originally posted by trialsurvey View Post
    latest update from their FB page
    Trial,

    they seem to have taken a leaf out of ATS Village.

    Comment


    • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

      Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      Dinesh,

      ye paani kahan ka hai? Koi artificial lake prakat ho gaya kya Noid me?
      No its not lake

      Its commercial land....
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

        Ye Gol wali balcony bahut hi chotie hai. should be of square shape.

        Comment


        • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

          Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
          Ye Gol wali balcony bahut hi chotie hai. should be of square shape.
          Are shaitan Ji.. its not Sunshine

          be happy at least there is balcony, no matter round one. other balconies are in square shape though
          Thanks

          Comment


          • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

            Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Are shaitan Ji.. its not Sunshine

            be happy at least there is balcony, no matter round one. other balconies are in square shape though

            The area 1390sqft has 5 balconies, the 3 balconies are of decent size but this round one and other one is small.

            I liked the other 3 balconies. Decent space to sit in the balcony.

            Comment


            • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

              Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
              The area 1390sqft has 5 balconies, the 3 balconies are of decent size but this round one and other one is small.

              I liked the other 3 balconies. Decent space to sit in the balcony.
              I like having one big balcony rather than 5 tiny balconies... but now it is trend.
              Thanks

              Comment


              • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                Originally posted by cookie View Post
                I like having one big balcony rather than 5 tiny balconies... but now it is trend.
                Yes, one big balcony is always good but if it is along with tiny balconies.

                For every bedroom you need one balcony for the circulation of air, if it is big its better otherwise smaller one also required for some fresh air. Thats my thinking.

                Comment


                • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                  Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                  Yes, one big balcony is always good but if it is along with tiny balconies.

                  For every bedroom you need one balcony for the circulation of air, if it is big its better otherwise smaller one also required for some fresh air. Thats my thinking.
                  Big windows are enough for Air circulation. by the way,having small or big balcony is not enough for air circulation.

                  today we don't see windows but small balconies.
                  Last edited by Cookie; February 22 2013, 09:56 AM.
                  Thanks

                  Comment


                  • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                    Sapphire is coming out well - but the delay has become painful. I also prefer having one or two opposite-BIG balconies for cross ventilation instead of small-small (5 times) "not so useful balconies" (good old designs) - a waste of build-up area... I think number of Balconies has to do something with the additional loading on super area - Learned members please throw some light on this aspect

                    Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    I like having one big balcony rather than 5 tiny balconies... but now it is trend.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                      Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      Trial,

                      they seem to have taken a leaf out of ATS Village.
                      Its the same architect for both, Hafeez Contractor, hence the instant similarity.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X