Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

M block is in Phase - 2.

Its not raw. Its according to whatever offered by builder to others. I think.

5.5 K is a good deal and it should be basic.
    Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 08:09 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
      Very costly, anything above 4800/- is costly for this..
      Lotus Boulevard is available at 5000/- all inclusive in resale, amarpali sapphaire is around 200-300/- less than that..

Comment

Originally posted by rajat007 View Post
        Very costly, anything above 4800/- is costly for this..
        4800??? pls give me options

Comment

This man? is desperate. 4800 ?? forget it.

Comment

HINDUSTAN TIMES 15/3/13
            Builder debt could affect 80,000 buyers

Already plagued by incessant interruptions by agitating farmers and litigations, the delivery of housing projects in Noida may get further delayed as developers are defaulting big-time on payment of monthly installments to the Noida authority
            This is a further setback for more than 80,000 homebuyers who have been agonizingly waiting for possession of their flats.
            As many as 30 such defaulting builders are constructing 80,000 housing units to be delivered by 2015.
            Noida authority officials maintain that default in payment would delay lease deeds of flats.
            “Since installment dues and interest are piling up by each month, paying such a huge amount would be a tough task for builders. Until the builders clear all their dues, we will not let the lease deeds of flats be executed,” said a senior authority official.
            “The authority would also not issue completion certificates to any builder before they clear all their dues. Ultimately, it will be the buyers who would suffer,” he added.
            Till last month, builders had R3,000 crore dues in total. Now with 14% interest, the builders need to pay R4,000 crore as dues to the authority.
            “This month, Wave Infratech paid R390 crore out of the R1,100 crore installment dues. Apart from Wave, no other big player has paid such a big amount. Overall, dues are rising each month,” said the official.
            When contacted, Wave Group MD Rajendrakumar Panpalia said, “We will pay the remaining R700 crore very soon and deliver all our projects exactly on time. We are not facing any crisis of funds as we just invested R500 crore to develop an affordable housing project in Ghaziabad,”

Comment

Originally posted by sanjay9136 View Post
              HINDUSTAN TIMES 15/3/13
              Builder debt could affect 80,000 buyers

Already plagued by incessant interruptions by agitating farmers and litigations, the delivery of housing projects in Noida may get further delayed as developers are defaulting big-time on payment of monthly installments to the Noida authority
              This is a further setback for more than 80,000 homebuyers who have been agonizingly waiting for possession of their flats.
              As many as 30 such defaulting builders are constructing 80,000 housing units to be delivered by 2015.
              Noida authority officials maintain that default in payment would delay lease deeds of flats.
              “Since installment dues and interest are piling up by each month, paying such a huge amount would be a tough task for builders. Until the builders clear all their dues, we will not let the lease deeds of flats be executed,” said a senior authority official.
              “The authority would also not issue completion certificates to any builder before they clear all their dues. Ultimately, it will be the buyers who would suffer,” he added.
              Till last month, builders had R3,000 crore dues in total. Now with 14% interest, the builders need to pay R4,000 crore as dues to the authority.
              “This month, Wave Infratech paid R390 crore out of the R1,100 crore installment dues. Apart from Wave, no other big player has paid such a big amount. Overall, dues are rising each month,” said the official.
              When contacted, Wave Group MD Rajendrakumar Panpalia said, “We will pay the remaining R700 crore very soon and deliver all our projects exactly on time. We are not facing any crisis of funds as we just invested R500 crore to develop an affordable housing project in Ghaziabad,”

Sirji, q har jagah yeah news ki advertisement kar rahe hooo.... kya chahte ho buyer me panic ho especially amrapali ke buyers me.....

Be a responsible buyer (if you are on which I doubt.....)

Comment

Really? what is your logik to say it will be bcoming 6500.Tell me good logic.I have flat in sec-93 and it is in rental giving 19000 per month for 1500 size.I will sell it and buy in 5500 in Amarpali and increase flat area.What you think frend?

Originally posted by Kapil706 View Post
                5500 is good price if all inclusive, Sector 50 rates are more than 7000/- once given possession it will automatically goes for 6500

Comment

On the contrary i am now thinking it is highly dense cluster..

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Picture of Sapphire from the service lane - today - coming along well

Comment

Originally posted by khalijeb View Post
                    On the contrary i am now thinking it is highly dense cluster..
                    If this is Dense then i guess you have not seen the 7X sectors.....This is still much better

Comment

Originally posted by HARmu1968 View Post
                      Issues:
                      When is the likely date of possession???
                      Is it in Phase-1 OR in Phase-2???
                      What is RAW meant???
                      Is it inclusive of all charges (transfer/others etc.)???
                      Phase I possession has started for A,B and C blocks. Phase II would be by Feb'14.
                      M Block comes in Phase II
                      Raw means the deal includes only those amenities which are being provided by Amrapali Builders as per their Builder buyer Agreement
                      This is not a resale but a fresh booking. So no transfer charges etc.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X