Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1271 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jsbhatia
    In a public forrum like IREF, you can share your opinion but cannot force it down somebody's throat or impose your thoughts. Members have the right to reject your opinion and express their own findings. Image, whether positive or negative, is not built by writing blogs on IREF, it takes time, so learn to live by accepting diverse viewpoints, especially when they are backed by facts and personal experiences. As for Amrapali, the little said the better..:D

I dont know whether you have a little remembrance or you did not read this post posted by existing resident of Amrapali Platinum who is living there.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/230-reliance-watch-out-aditya-birla-group-to-venture-into-retail?p=259#post230

===========================================
    1. 4 flats per floor. No chawl like feeling with 6 or 8 flats per floor.
    2. No 2 towers facing each other. Aap light/parde khol har bhi kapde badal sakte hain.
    3. 1 m x 1 m vetrifed tiles in drawing/dining. Floor looks really royale.
    4. Granite tiles in lift lobby till 1 meter. No permanent paan ki peek.
    5. No surface parking. Double basement parking. Lot of greeny on surface.
    6. 3 KONE lifts per tower. Less waiting time as there are 3 lifts and only 4 flats per floor.
    7. 8 feet rubber wood door at the entrance. Looks really royale.
    8. Biometric entry/video door phone for added security.
    9. Free of cost full modular kitchen + chimney + RO + wardrobes in all bedrooms. Freebies.
    10. POP designer false ceiling in drawing/dining + master bedroom.
    11. Sanitary ware from Hindware/jaguar.
    12. Tiles from kajaria/marbito etc.
    13. Designer texture paint one 1 wall in drawing and all bedrooms. Plastic paint in all other walls.
    14 Ampitheater, mini golf course, multiple gazebos, water bodies.
    15. One of the most grand and stylish entrance gate in the making next to A Block.
    16. All floor tiles in bathroom are 1.5 ft x 1.5 ft. Wall tiles are 2 ft X 1 FT.
    17. Designer light fittings.
    18. Only 1000 flats in 14 acres
    19. 90% flats are 3 BR (1495 sq st), 3 BR+ servant (1750 sq ft) + 4BR + servant (2475 sq ft) and 4 BR + family lounge + servant (3025 sq ft). High class gentry.

I visit Gaur grandeur 2 -3 times per week as it has the lone parchun shop in sector 119. I mostl get a giddy feeling on entering Gaur, there is so much halla gulla. The gentry is mostly lower middle class as almost all of the flats are 1100 to 1300 sq ft and that too sold at Rs 2700 per sq ft all inclusive. Many ladies were roaming around in maxis/nigh gowns at 6 pm.

I visited G block 9th floor with a friend. The funny thing is that all the exhaust from the kitchen (6 in number) opens in the lift lobby. Fish was getting cooked in one bong bhai's kitchen and the smell was there all over the lift lobbies. The lift lobbies/staircase were all stained with paan peeks.

If TV is ON in one flat, then the other 5 flats can also enjoy it. There is no privacy. Its like a chawl. Most of the poarking is on the surface.

And the irony is that the rate in Gaur is Rs 5500/= and that of platinum is Rs 4800/= might be because (5500 * 1100) can be afforded by many people but (4800 * 3025) mein to acche acche ko apni naani yaad aa jayegi.

==========================================

He has posted some pics too to support these facts. But you guys, simply awesome & start bashing up amrapali again:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Are you alright?
    I just replied to someone's post.
    why you so touchy?

if fact is venom, yes I am venoms. :D

Thats true. that is the reason people are asking you to stop your "unnecessary/unwanted venoms"
    CommentQuote
  • Then I am sorry that I have to laugh and dance at your rply ...., sir g Sapphire has just stair case issue as of now(can't comment on seepage as neither PC is delivered nor Sapphire is fully inhabited but chances of seepage are very less in sapphire as of now...)...., rest in every aspect its much much better that PC.., u take any thing right from the lift lobby to the pot size in toilet or the wooden finish..., PC is a disaster in front of sapphire.......

either u wearing blind glasses or what I don't know..., amrapali is bad, corrupt and cheater all agreed..., but sapphire quality is toe much much better....and uspe location rocks

Originally Posted by cookie
    please pavilion court is much much better.
    CommentQuote
    please pavilion court is much much better.

Pavilion court is even superior than 3C LB. Plz visit then comments... suni sunai baton pe mat jao. :bab (59): People are vocal about PC because it has not given that much ROI as 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul g maine na taza taza sapphire liya hai that too after spending a good amount of time at our beloved pavilion court as well as at 3c..............

reason for such a call :-

1) The quality of pavilion court is c grade....., below average....delivery ka paata nahin......

2) 3C LB, Highly dense and suffocating..., good chances of seepage....

3) Sapphire- project from c grade builder with very good quality at excellent location....

pls go 2 to all these projects and c the difference .........dont go by the expert opinions...

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Pavilion court is even superior than 3C LB. Plz visit then comments... suni sunai baton pe mat jao. :bab (59): People are vocal about PC because it has not given that much ROI as 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12

Sapphire is better than PC - good one Dabbu Ji. Infact PC is a disaster compared to Sapphire - really good unbiased analysis

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh G, here the discussion is on the quality...., and finishing is the most important part as far as final product is concerned....,

to say this project is better that other so many other things will also be looked at e.g. Density..., and in those factors PC might score higher than sapphire..., but as far as finish is concerned the current state of affairs at PC should be sufficient to name it a disaster..,

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Sapphire is better than PC - good one Dabbu Ji. Infact PC is a disaster compared to Sapphire - really good unbiased analysis

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harry_7241
    I dont know whether you have a little remembrance or you did not read this post posted by existing resident of Amrapali Platinum who is living there.

You are stating your opinion based on the information available with you. Similarly, other person may or may not agree which is alright, a project has to be looked into its entirety and not just on selected parameters. Each parameter is rated differently by every user, like for Sapphire, some ppl are even thankful to Almighty that they have got delivery of their flat (looks like they were not sure of it when choosing the project). Some prefer location while discounting other basic factors like work quality, density, resale value, etc. So, what I am saying is, instead of berating ppl who differ with your opinion, learn to be mature and take healthy criticism in your stride. There would be no shortage of it with Amrapali projects..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Rahul g maine na taza taza sapphire liya hai that too after spending a good amount of time at our beloved pavilion court as well as at 3c..............

1) The quality of pavilion court is c grade....., below average....delivery ka paata nahin......

3) Sapphire- project from c grade builder with very good quality at excellent location....

pls go 2 to all these projects and c the difference .........dont go by the expert opinions...

Dabbu bhai...no idea about saphire, so can not comment. But people hate to buy amrapali project seeing the bad quality of past project. Have heard that Amrapali charging PLC for the UGCC view in sapphire. If it is true than its a big joke. Does not matter when you categorize PC as C grade or Z grade.
    CommentQuote
  • Wow

Amrapali is the best, even then resale rate is lowest.

could Amrapali investor explain this why?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Rahul g maine na taza taza sapphire liya hai that too after spending a good amount of time at our beloved pavilion court as well as at 3c..............

That is a fact that so called C grade builder is now delivering good quality flats in Sapphire/Zodiac/Platinum. When buyers of these flats are happy, i dont understand why other IREF people start bashing about these projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harry_7241
    That is a fact that so called C grade builder is now delivering good quality flats in Sapphire/Zodiac/Platinum. When buyers of these flats are happy, i dont understand why other IREF people start bashing about these projects?

good quality?
    big joke.

also add Amrapali empire CR, Amrapali Castle Greater noida, Amrapali village Indrapuram in good quality projects.:D
    CommentQuote
  • What u heard abt PLC for UGCC view is absurd... I my self booked one unit in the month of March..... don't go by what people say..., if u really wanna comment then pls go and have a look ow please... u might start liking what u c....

and v know that final product like PC was not expected from Jaypee..., in-fact in few of the private discussions, even senior guys of Jaypee are excepting that......... Don't get surprised if few towers of Kalypso are delivered b4 PC:bab (65):

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Dabbu bhai...no idea about saphire, so can not comment. But people hate to buy amrapali project seeing the bad quality of past project. Have heard that Amrapali charging PLC for the UGCC view in sapphire. If it is true than its a big joke. Does not matter when you categorize PC as C grade or Z grade.
    CommentQuote
  • Can u please find out resale rate of 4bhk unit in Sapphire.... (Only 4 bhk nothing else)....... don't get shocked to what u find out....

Originally Posted by cookie
    Wow

CommentQuote
    Wow

The real resale rate of any society comes after 2-3 years of possession. Resale rate happening during construction phase is just because of hype created by builder/broker. And we all know that builders like 3C is champ in creating hype for its projects.
    CommentQuote