Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1275 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • And BTW dinseh, you will not c even a single person who has taken exposure in sapphire complaining .... but there are people in PC, who after looking at the quality of the product that is to be delivered, ready to take exit at the log-in price itself....,

This whole discussion started with respect to sapphire only and the great Amrapali bashers compared it with the 3C's and PC's..... jinke ghar kaanch ke hote hein woh curtains laga kar clothes change karte hain....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    And BTW dinseh, you will not c even a single person who has taken exposure in sapphire complaining .... but there are people in PC who after looking at the finishing, ready to take exit on the log-in price itself...., and you were one of the guys who were trying to give shoulder to that guy....

This whole discussion started with respect to sapphire only and the great Amrapali bashers compared it with the 3C's and PC's..... jinke ghar kaanch ke hote hein woh curtains laga kar clothes change karte hain....

comparison started by Amrapali Investor only..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    You started comparing... mind it.

Then let me again copy the 1st comparison post...........

7 Hours Ago
    cookie
    Veteran Member

but delivery is not enough. Have you seen the quality of 3C,jaypee,paras? its way better my Dear Sir.
    CommentQuote
    Then let me again copy the 1st comparison post...........

7 Hours Ago
    cookie
    Veteran Member

but delivery is not enough. Have you seen the quality of 3C,jaypee,paras? its way better my Dear Sir.

It was replied to someone's(harry's) post where he talked about jaypee,3c,paras.
    please go check and rest.:)

check post # 562
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    It was replied to someone's(harry's) post where he talked about jaypee,3c,paras.
    please go check and rest.:)

check post # 562

Cookie Bhaia,

Ye to bahut galat baat hai. Aap comparison karo to "GUNWAAN", hum kare to "SHAITAAN"! Amrapali Zodiac ke thread mai, we were only discussing things about Amrapali Zodiac. There you started comparison for real estate prices with Eldeco, Gaur, Prateek...u remember??? if not, please go by your post

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/204-real-estate-a-long-way-to-go?p=116515#post116515

Did i invited you to come in that thread for comparison or for your so called expert views for Amrapali Zodiac?

Someone in this thread rightly said that Amrapali Threads are for people who have invested in Amrapali Projects or who are looking to buy in them. Not for people who just bash amrapali on their one time bad experience with Amrapali.

If you hate so much, why did you even visited Amrapali Zodiac project at all? Just to raise unnecessary points like cracks and all?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arsenal.arun
    A gentle reminder.....

Please criticize Amrapali, the builder in relevant threads like Amrapali- Fav whipping boy.

This forum is for those who have booked or are looking for a flat in Sapphire.

Cookieji- Are you planning to buy in Amrapali, that you visit all their sites. Its strange because I hardly visit other builder sites (like 3c, jaypee).

Cookieji, Aap Zodiac ki site microscope laga ke visit karke aaye ho. Itni baariki se to prospective buyer bhi cracks nahi dhundta jitni baariki se aapne dhundh liye wahan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harry_7241
    Cookie Bhaia,

Ye to bahut galat baat hai. Aap comparison karo to "GUNWAAN", hum kare to "SHAITAAN"! Amrapali Zodiac ke thread mai, we were only discussing things about Amrapali Zodiac. There you started comparison for real estate prices with Eldeco, Gaur, Prateek...u remember??? if not, please go by your post

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/204-real-estate-a-long-way-to-go?p=116515#post116515

Did i invited you to come in that thread for comparison or for your so called expert views for Amrapali Zodiac?

Someone in this thread rightly said that Amrapali Threads are for people who have invested in Amrapali Projects or who are looking to buy in them. Not for people who just bash amrapali on their one time bad experience with Amrapali.

If you hate so much, why did you even visited Amrapali Zodiac project at all? Just to raise unnecessary points like cracks and all?

Kyon bhai ... subha subha kaisey yad kiya ? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Kyon bhai ... subha subha kaisey yad kiya ? :D

Shaitaan bhai....humne to waise hi ye muhawara likha tha....Galti se aapka naam aa gaya beech mai..:bab (59):...kripya apni daya humpe daal ke shama kar dena...:):):)
    CommentQuote
  • As promised, posting the link of PC photos...... do notice the lift size & lift lobby.... really gives a feel of any good society...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/12229-the-pavilion-court-by-jaypee-greens-in-sector-128-noida/page133?t=14529&page=133
    CommentQuote
    Dinesh, your post is highly offensive and in bad taste..... It seems that u r nothing more than a broker who starts jumping on any negative post (anywhere in IREF) on any jaypee project...... MY reply are marked against each point of yours .....

Dabbu Ji - I thought if I should respond to your post - because I can - point by point but I think I will refrain as I think its not worth it with you.

You dont even have the dignity to be a little civil, forget about being polite. There was no reason whatsoever to start calling someone a broker - just because your fantasy filled POV is being challenged.

There was absolutely nothing offensive or in-bad-taste about my post - it was a rebuttal of your beliefs which - I repeat are INCORRECT.

Anyhow - not interested in continuing this meaningless deliberation.

All the best for your 100% returns on Krescent homes and a smashing good property in Sapphire. I do hope you will also do some of your own legwork in showing us the grandiose lift lobby and top notch finish in Sapphire

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Dabbuji, lets bury the animosity towards fellow members. In my opinion, Mr Dinesh has been a credible source of information on this forum and his technical analysis on various projects have helped many firming up their decisions.

If you want to speculate on his profession , my guess would be he is an Architect. I myself personally wait to read his views on Noida experessway in general and Garden isles in particular.
    CommentQuote
  • :) Just posting a good example of my fantasy filled POV from page number 144 Krescent thread ......
    PS: The FAR mentioned is the sale-able FAR and not the buildup FAR.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Dinesh..., the comparison here started on 2 similar type of projects and not on chandani chowak vs high rise..., both 25+ structures..., similar ground coverage, both have similar type of density........., almost similar type of specifications( not much of differentiation)...., one is developed on a plot area of 25 acres with 8 acres of central green, situated next to the highway..., FAR here is less than 4...., other project total plot area of 12 acres... FAR of 5.2...., the people who justify the ORCHARDS bark only on the golf view....,

Now let me put my 2 cents in totality.....,

Floors above than 22 ---- GC Facing Orchards will definitely score more higher than the KRH......,

Floors 10-21...., will depend upon the facing of the unit...., don't get surprised in future, if highway facing units of KRH start commanding premium over the rest.., or even the few non golf facing units within Orchards command more premium then the partial GC view units.

Floors 0-9...., Garden facing KRH units will be more in demand..., since KRH has more open area than the total area of Orchards...., in these floors the FAR etc will also play more role since the projects might look more dense....,

With North Indian people biased towards lower floors.., KRH has serious chances of out playing Orchards..............

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yaar totally illogical things being discussed. Burj Khalifa FAR = 100 n Chandini Chowk FAR = 1.

Now which is a better place to live.

I am asking what in your mind are the implications of high FAR and especially in the Wishtown context.

If you dont know I will happily explain.

But not if youre not open minded

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

• Thanks Anantm for your advice..., and i don't carry animosity against anyone, its just for last couple of weeks, whenever and where ever I write, this chap jumps and starts responding on negative note...., quoting a very mature post of Mr Bhatia from few pages back.....

In a public forrum like IREF, you can share your opinion but cannot force it down somebody's throat or impose your thoughts. Members have the right to reject your opinion and express their own findings. Image, whether positive or negative, is not built by writing blogs on IREF, it takes time, so learn to live by accepting diverse viewpoints, especially when they are backed by facts and personal experiences.

Originally Posted by anantm
    Dabbuji, lets bury the animosity towards fellow members. In my opinion, Mr Dinesh has been a credible source of information on this forum and his technical analysis on various projects have helped many firming up their decisions.
    If you want to speculate on his profession , my guess would be he is an Architect. I myself personally wait to read his views on Noida experessway in general and Garden isles in particular.
    CommentQuote
    Dinesh, your post is highly offensive and in bad taste..... It seems that u r nothing more than a broker who starts jumping on any negative post (anywhere in IREF) on any jaypee project...... MY reply are marked against each point of yours .....

Originally Posted by dabbu73
    :) Just posting a good example of my fantasy filled POV from page number 144 Krescent thread ......
    PS: The FAR mentioned is the sale-able FAR and not the buildup FAR.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Yaar totally illogical things being discussed. Burj Khalifa FAR = 100 n Chandini Chowk FAR = 1.

Now which is a better place to live.

I am asking what in your mind are the implications of high FAR and especially in the Wishtown context.

If you dont know I will happily explain.

But not if youre not open minded

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Since you keep insisting on taking this forward - WHAT EXACTLY are you trying to prove by putting these two posts???

I still dont think you understand what FAR implicates and especially in the WT context - and I still maintain I will explain if you are open minded. Question is - are you open minded. No - you are happy being personal and uncivil when your POV is challenged.
    CommentQuote