Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I request u to just find out the rate of 4 bhk unit only and its up-to u to compare with anything in NCR...

Originally Posted by jsbhatia
    You want to compare Sapphire rate (Only 4 bhk nothing else) with which project :D
    CommentQuote
  • amrapali sapphire sec-45 noida

yes, i totally agree 4 bhk in sapphire are very pricy. very difficult to get.
    tried to find in april ,no one willing to sell inspite of high price which i was
    ready to put.
    big size are in big huge demand and inventory almost zero available.i know
    people have merged adjoining flats and made them into a BIG SINGLE
    APARTMENT.amrapali has been very helpful in that .only problem is to find out whether your neighbour is willing to sell and he would ask a fortune for
    YOUR BIG DZIRE AND A BIG DREAM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Dinesh, u again r diverting..... Here the discussion is on the quality of two projects one launched at a price tag of 4500-5000 and another one at almost 40% discount to that...., We are not discussing what was shown and what is being given............. being a regular visitor to that side of the town, why don't u click few photographs of about to be finished sapphire building / unit from inside.... compare with PC photo's and prove me wrong.......

Dude PC is a quarter of the density of Sapphire overall in the middle of a golf course, with a much better lift to flat ratio. That alone is enough reason to be launched at a premium.

And hang on - you are stating something - not I - if I make any assertions I back them with all kinds of pictures and other things.

Here you are making a statement, saying something extremely exaggerated - lets see you doing some groundwork and posting the requisite evidence to back your claims.

You said PC has TURNED out to be a disaster - it can TURN into something if there is a deviation from the original - where is the deviation I ask.

I am sorry Dabbu ji - I dont like to comment on individuals here but all I see is you gloating on YOUR investments (Krescent and Sapphire) - which is fine (ur 100% appreciation post for example ) - but u do so not in isolation, you incorrectly compare Krescent and try and prove it better than Orchards or in this case Sapphire with PC.

Both are totally wrong - if you like to feel good about it - I cant help it.

Try and be a little open minded and appreciate pros and cons of everything. Try and please do a like to like comparision.

I am not passing judgement on Sapphire or Krescent by the way. On their own - they hv positives and negatives.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh, your post is highly offensive and in bad taste..... It seems that u r nothing more than a broker who starts jumping on any negative post (anywhere in IREF) on any jaypee project...... MY reply are marked against each point of yours .....

Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Dude PC is a quarter of the density of Sapphire overall in the middle of a golf course, with a much better lift to flat ratio. That alone is enough reason to be launched at a premium. -

I am just copying my earlier reply to your post itself .....

Dinesh G, here the discussion is on the quality...., and finishing is the most important part as far as final product is concerned...., to say this project is better than other so many other things will also be looked at e.g. Density..., and in those factors PC might score higher than sapphire. but as far as finish is concerned the current state of affairs at PC should be sufficient to name it a disaster.., ..,

Hope u can read the red color properly so that u can understand even I said PC has better density... and regarding finish quality of PC, I will try to copy the link of photo's posted by you of PC....

And hang on - you are stating something - not I - if I make any assertions I back them with all kinds of pictures and other things.

Here you are making a statement, saying something extremely exaggerated - lets see you doing some groundwork and posting the requisite evidence to back your claims. - Its u jumping on sapphire thread and passing a judgement so prove it........

You said PC has TURNED out to be a disaster - it can TURN into something if there is a deviation from the original - where is the deviation I ask.

Again hoping that u can read red color properly so that u can understand the last line of my earlier post which clearly states the current state of affairs at PC should be sufficient enough to name it a disaster...., Btw isn't a delay of more than 3 years a deviation or trying to increase the sale able area without any change in the carpet a deviation from commitments

I am sorry Dabbu ji - I dont like to comment on individuals here but all I see is you gloating on YOUR investments (Krescent and Sapphire) - which is fine (ur 100% appreciation post for example ) - but u do so not in isolation, you incorrectly compare Krescent and try and prove it better than Orchards or in this case Sapphire with PC. -

I do not Gloat my friend...., I just write and update regarding my own investments because I give damn to other projects..., Pls refer to your first justification of premium for density..... if I am not mistaken it was you only who in order to justify the premium of Orchards over Krescent, said that FAR and density are irrelevant in vertical development and today u urself are stating them as a reason 4 premium.... will try to dig that comment of yours and paste .......... and as far as that 100% return was concerned it was in response to somebody else commenting on price points..., If I would have given the projection and then written about my return, then only u could have said I gloat...

Both are totally wrong - if you like to feel good about it - I cant help it.

Not bothered for your ability to judge rite or wrong...,

Try and be a little open minded and appreciate pros and cons of everything. Try and please do a like to like comparison. it doesn't look nice to advice others to be open minded when one himself is so biased about Jaypee ....

I am not passing judgement on Sapphire or Krescent by the way. On their own - they hv positives and negatives.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • And BTW dinseh, you will not c even a single person who has taken exposure in sapphire complaining .... but there are people in PC, who after looking at the quality of the product that is to be delivered, ready to take exit at the log-in price itself....,

This whole discussion started with respect to sapphire only and the great Amrapali bashers compared it with the 3C's and PC's..... jinke ghar kaanch ke hote hein woh curtains laga kar clothes change karte hain....
    CommentQuote
    And BTW dinseh, you will not c even a single person who has taken exposure in sapphire complaining .... but there are people in PC who after looking at the finishing, ready to take exit on the log-in price itself...., and you were one of the guys who were trying to give shoulder to that guy....

This whole discussion started with respect to sapphire only and the great Amrapali bashers compared it with the 3C's and PC's..... jinke ghar kaanch ke hote hein woh curtains laga kar clothes change karte hain....

comparison started by Amrapali Investor only..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    You started comparing... mind it.

Then let me again copy the 1st comparison post...........

7 Hours Ago
    cookie
    Veteran Member

but delivery is not enough. Have you seen the quality of 3C,jaypee,paras? its way better my Dear Sir.
    CommentQuote
    Then let me again copy the 1st comparison post...........

7 Hours Ago
    cookie
    Veteran Member

but delivery is not enough. Have you seen the quality of 3C,jaypee,paras? its way better my Dear Sir.

It was replied to someone's(harry's) post where he talked about jaypee,3c,paras.
    please go check and rest.:)

check post # 562
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    It was replied to someone's(harry's) post where he talked about jaypee,3c,paras.
    please go check and rest.:)

check post # 562

Cookie Bhaia,

Ye to bahut galat baat hai. Aap comparison karo to "GUNWAAN", hum kare to "SHAITAAN"! Amrapali Zodiac ke thread mai, we were only discussing things about Amrapali Zodiac. There you started comparison for real estate prices with Eldeco, Gaur, Prateek...u remember??? if not, please go by your post

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/204-real-estate-a-long-way-to-go?p=116515#post116515

Did i invited you to come in that thread for comparison or for your so called expert views for Amrapali Zodiac?

Someone in this thread rightly said that Amrapali Threads are for people who have invested in Amrapali Projects or who are looking to buy in them. Not for people who just bash amrapali on their one time bad experience with Amrapali.

If you hate so much, why did you even visited Amrapali Zodiac project at all? Just to raise unnecessary points like cracks and all?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arsenal.arun
    A gentle reminder.....

Please criticize Amrapali, the builder in relevant threads like Amrapali- Fav whipping boy.

This forum is for those who have booked or are looking for a flat in Sapphire.

Cookieji- Are you planning to buy in Amrapali, that you visit all their sites. Its strange because I hardly visit other builder sites (like 3c, jaypee).

Cookieji, Aap Zodiac ki site microscope laga ke visit karke aaye ho. Itni baariki se to prospective buyer bhi cracks nahi dhundta jitni baariki se aapne dhundh liye wahan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harry_7241
    Cookie Bhaia,

Ye to bahut galat baat hai. Aap comparison karo to "GUNWAAN", hum kare to "SHAITAAN"! Amrapali Zodiac ke thread mai, we were only discussing things about Amrapali Zodiac. There you started comparison for real estate prices with Eldeco, Gaur, Prateek...u remember??? if not, please go by your post

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/204-real-estate-a-long-way-to-go?p=116515#post116515

Did i invited you to come in that thread for comparison or for your so called expert views for Amrapali Zodiac?

Someone in this thread rightly said that Amrapali Threads are for people who have invested in Amrapali Projects or who are looking to buy in them. Not for people who just bash amrapali on their one time bad experience with Amrapali.

If you hate so much, why did you even visited Amrapali Zodiac project at all? Just to raise unnecessary points like cracks and all?

Kyon bhai ... subha subha kaisey yad kiya ? :D
    CommentQuote
  • Ha ha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Kyon bhai ... subha subha kaisey yad kiya ? :D

Shaitaan bhai....humne to waise hi ye muhawara likha tha....Galti se aapka naam aa gaya beech mai..:bab (59):...kripya apni daya humpe daal ke shama kar dena...:):):)
    CommentQuote
  • As promised, posting the link of PC photos...... do notice the lift size & lift lobby.... really gives a feel of any good society...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/12229-the-pavilion-court-by-jaypee-greens-in-sector-128-noida/page133?t=14529&page=133
    CommentQuote
    Dinesh, your post is highly offensive and in bad taste..... It seems that u r nothing more than a broker who starts jumping on any negative post (anywhere in IREF) on any jaypee project...... MY reply are marked against each point of yours .....

Dabbu Ji - I thought if I should respond to your post - because I can - point by point but I think I will refrain as I think its not worth it with you.

You dont even have the dignity to be a little civil, forget about being polite. There was no reason whatsoever to start calling someone a broker - just because your fantasy filled POV is being challenged.

There was absolutely nothing offensive or in-bad-taste about my post - it was a rebuttal of your beliefs which - I repeat are INCORRECT.

Anyhow - not interested in continuing this meaningless deliberation.

All the best for your 100% returns on Krescent homes and a smashing good property in Sapphire. I do hope you will also do some of your own legwork in showing us the grandiose lift lobby and top notch finish in Sapphire

Cheers
    CommentQuote