Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: September 10 2017
1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Originally posted by talkingbrick
    Thank You For providing Information about Property i have some Information for those person who want to Get dream home in India
    Then pls share the information sir

Comment

Originally posted by Nitin707 View Post
      Rahul bhai, can you share the group name so that we all can join? Is there any activity going in the group?

Sapphire phase 1 possession is delayed by 1.5 years and I have no idea whether they can offer possession this year or not.
      Nitin ji, here is the link again, shared in earlier post as well.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...rapalisapphire

We as individuals only can generate activity. There are few genuine members. Would welcome if you can share the mantle of managing the group. Cheers.

Comment

has anybody been offered possession...., also any feedback on registry...

Originally posted by rahulrams View Post
        Nitin ji, here is the link again, shared in earlier post as well.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...rapalisapphire

We as individuals only can generate activity. There are few genuine members. Would welcome if you can share the mantle of managing the group. Cheers.

Comment

somebody pls rply

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
          has anybody been offered possession...., also any feedback on registry...

Comment

Possession not yet started, probably will take another 2-3 months for phase 1 towers

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Hi, any idea about the reason for delay..., few towers seems to be ready in ph-1

Originally posted by smrockzs View Post
              Possession not yet started, probably will take another 2-3 months for phase 1 towers

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Possession letters issued for tower B

I went today to Sapphire and happy to see the progress.

The possession letter has been issued for tower B and the rest will follow.

I am planning to buy one apartment here due to its location advantage and have a feeling that the price will shoot up after possession.

Seniors please suggest.

Regards,
                Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 08:36 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by mkumarnoida View Post
                  I went today to Sapphire and happy to see the progress.
                  The possession letter has been issued for tower B and the rest will follow.

I am planning to buy one apartment here due to its location advantage and have a feeling that the price will shoot up after possession.
                  Seniors please suggest.

Regards,
                  That is a good news...., sir g dulhan vohi joe piya man bhaie...., if u like it go ahead... excellent location..., decent quality.. now tangible and really value for money..., was shocked to hear resale demand at 7500 to 8000 for 4 bhk in this project when i was evaluating ( huge demand supply gap only 100 + units out of 2000+)...., i myself negotiated around 5500/- AI for 3 bhk in feb this year directly with the builder in ph-2...., one of my known associate closed it at 5650/- last week again directly with the builder...

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
                    That is a good news...., sir g dulhan vohi joe piya man bhaie...., if u like it go ahead... excellent location..., decent quality.. now tangible and really value for money..., was shocked to hear resale demand at 7500 to 8000 for 4 bhk in this project when i was evaluating ( huge demand supply gap only 100 + units out of 2000+)...., i myself negotiated around 5500/- AI for 3 bhk in feb this year directly with the builder in ph-2...., one of my known associate closed it at 5650/- last week again directly with the builder...

They have held the units as they are expecting huge appreciation at RTM.I feel it is one of the most undervalued properties in Noida right now. One of the reasons maybe it is because it belongs to Amprapali..

But let me tell you it does not look like an Amprapali project at all as I have visited its raw flat (and not the sample flat which is always good) and it looks very promising. Bricks, Cement, Lift etc. are of excellent quality. At least it seems much better than Paras,Ajnara etc of 137 sector which is also 15 KM from DND and they are asking price at 5000-5400 AI. Totally unacceptable.

So my bet on this project.
                    My problem is that I am getting good unit. Most of the available units are village/north facing. All good units are sold out it seems.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by mkumarnoida View Post
                      They have held the units as they are expecting huge appreciation at RTM.I feel it is one of the most undervalued properties in Noida right now. One of the reasons maybe it is because it belongs to Amprapali..

But let me tell you it does not look like an Amprapali project at all as I have visited its raw flat (and not the sample flat which is always good) and it looks very promising. Bricks, Cement, Lift etc. are of excellent quality. At least it seems much better than Paras,Ajnara etc of 137 sector which is also 15 KM from DND and they are asking price at 5000-5400 AI. Totally unacceptable.

So my bet on this project.
                      My problem is that I am getting good unit. Most of the available units are village/north facing. All good units are sold out it seems.

Regards,
                      Kumar saheb, I guess village side has some merits too. The surrounding buildings are 2 stories so atleast there will be no blocking of air path ever.
                      I also heard that in the shopping arcade they have tied-up with MacD.
                      Maybe, you can do a bargain hunting and keep an eye for a switch option.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X