Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: July 7 2017
1340 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

3D construction update of Sapphire

FYI, Amrapali has posted the 3D construction updates of Sapphire project.

The link is available on their website's homepage.
    Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 01:44 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I would suggest to totally stay out of amrapali's ..Construction quality is very very poor..I would say its just next to the government's developments(GDA, DDA). I have friend living in their indirapuram project(green).He spend half of his time getting his apartment fixed..seepage, fitting quality problems are very severe over there..I lived in supertech icon for about six months on rent...i liked the quality and builder..I invested in their 34 Pavilion in a 2BHK flat (1075 sq.ft.)

If you are thinking of sapphire...i would suggest you to consider 34Pavilion..in comparison, sector 34 is more habited, centre location, next to metro,ok construction speed ,i couldnt find a flaw in the project except its overlooking a small village...bt i think thats ok...when u are on above 10th floor...PM me if u need any details or would like to know abt my experience

Comment

Originally posted by rajeshjugran View Post
        I would suggest to totally stay out of amrapali's ..Construction quality is very very poor..I would say its just next to the government's developments(GDA, DDA). I have friend living in their indirapuram project(green).He spend half of his time getting his apartment fixed..seepage, fitting quality problems are very severe over there..I lived in supertech icon for about six months on rent...i liked the quality and builder..I invested in their 34 Pavilion in a 2BHK flat (1075 sq.ft.)

If you are thinking of sapphire...i would suggest you to consider 34Pavilion..in comparison, sector 34 is more habited, centre location, next to metro,ok construction speed ,i couldnt find a flaw in the project except its overlooking a small village...bt i think thats ok...when u are on above 10th floor...PM me if u need any details or would like to know abt my experience
        Rajesh,
        In another post you have mentioned that you have booked a 3 BHK in 34 Pavilion and here you have mentioned about a 2 BHK as well. Either you are a Supertech man or you are a rich man!!!!! If former, please do not misguide people.
        Last edited by Deepwas001; January 17 2010, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Amarpali Platinum Sec 119

Does any body have flat with Amarpali Platinum. I am booking flat there of size 1775 sq. feet. What should be the price in flexi scheme.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Do have a flat in Platinum(1775 unit)

Originally posted by tjain View Post
            Does any body have flat with Amarpali Platinum. I am booking flat there of size 1775 sq. feet. What should be the price in flexi scheme.

Thanks in advance.
            Hi,

Yes, i have purchased a flat in Platinum (1775 unit size) in December 2009. I opted for cash down plan, not sure about the price in flexi. I can help if you want to know about cash down plan.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by ialam View Post
              Hi,

Yes, i have purchased a flat in Platinum (1775 unit size) in December 2009. I opted for cash down plan, not sure about the price in flexi. I can help if you want to know about cash down plan.

Thanks,
              HI iaLam,

Am interested in Amrapali Platinum. Please let the what prices you paid and what size u purchased.

Thanks in advance!!

Vilish

Comment

Unit Size 1775 (3BRT+1SR)

Originally posted by vilish View Post
                HI iaLam,

Am interested in Amrapali Platinum. Please let the what prices you paid and what size u purchased.

Thanks in advance!!

Vilish
                Hello Vilish,

I got this at 2750 /sqft BSP in cash down on 11th floor tower F through one of the property dealers, sum total including everything(club+parking+lease) comes around 3070 /sqft. In case you want my property dealers number let me know.

I hope this info is enough.

Thanks,

Comment

Yes Please.

What is the possiesion date for this.

Thanks much for sharing this info.

Comment

Originally posted by vilish View Post
                    Yes Please.

What is the possiesion date for this.

Thanks much for sharing this info.

Possession date is something which is very vague but yes builder has assured that positively by september 2011 platinum would be complete.

For phase 1 projected completion date is Dec 2010. My purchase is part of phase 2 construction hence for me it would Sept 2011.

Thanks,

Comment

Thanks!!
                      Vilish

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X