Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
Reply
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3D construction status as on Feb 2010

    3D construction status as on Feb 2010 for Sapphire is available at www . amrapali . in
    CommentQuote
  • what is the present status of construction of project ?
    Originally Posted by aryav
    Hi Friends,

    latest construction status of amrapali sapphire project is not available on website and no communication thread active on this forum for this project. if anybody have latest status of the project, please do share. earlier sapphire was hot project in noida, now i think amrapali used project fund for new projects ?what
    Is the current status of the project ?
    is the current status of the project ?

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone let me know the ongoing rate (new/resale ) in Sapphire..

    I went to the site but looking at the tacky - cheap supermarket type look of their site office, decided to stay out... mood kharab ho gaya dekh ke :D

    I hope their actual flats turn out to be good since the location is definitely promising..

    Rates please ??
    CommentQuote
  • I believe its 4000 / sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dheerajv
    I believe its 4000 / sqft.

    Is it basic price or the all including price ?
    CommentQuote
  • Around 3 weeks back, one lady from Amrapali told be 3800 BSP flexi
    But there was only 1 or 2 3bhk availiblity
    Originally Posted by logicaldude
    Can anyone let me know the ongoing rate (new/resale ) in Sapphire..

    I went to the site but looking at the tacky - cheap supermarket type look of their site office, decided to stay out... mood kharab ho gaya dekh ke :D

    I hope their actual flats turn out to be good since the location is definitely promising..

    Rates please ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pankajkunwar
    Is it basic price or the all including price ?


    A couple of weeks back, an agent told me about a 3bhk 1810 sqft flat in Sapphire on 1st floor in resale for 85 lacs. After hard negotiation, it could have come down to 78-80 lacs. Still 78,00,000/1810 = 4310/sqft all inclusive for 1st floor. It has appreciated quite a bit.
    CommentQuote
  • Rates

    I had enquired thru a broker as well as from the builder, both have informed me the same price. i.e 3800 in CLP, 3600 flexi and 3420 DP. This is Basic sales price (BSP). Addional charges are there.
    CommentQuote
  • Sapphire construction update tower M-Z

    Hi All,
    Here please find construction update of tower M-Z. construction progress seems very slow, i dont expect amrapali will deliver project on time. if anyone have latest update abt project pls do update.
    Thanks
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is the construction in progress or nothing is going on?
    CommentQuote
  • In media

    Looks good in media. Atleast they are paying attention on proper advertising, which inturn helps the investors. So what if the quality of construction is poor?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbsY7srck94&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aurz17BbmQ8&feature=related

    http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/amrapali-village-indirapuram-c245130.html
    CommentQuote
  • Resale actual cost all inclusive in amrapali sapphire phase 1

    Originally Posted by rashmi_sweet23
    Looks good in media. Atleast they are paying attention on proper advertising, which inturn helps the investors. So what if the quality of construction is poor?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbsY7srck94&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aurz17BbmQ8&feature=related

    http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/amrapali-village-indirapuram-c245130.html


    please suggest me the prospect of buying in realse in amrapali sapphire phase 1 or LB early phase. What are the actual all inclusive rates of good located lower floor 2,3 BHK.

    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • 1 of dealer asked me 4800 sq ft. on 9th floor.. in Sapphire
    CommentQuote
  • Location is nice, some towers hv grt view.. phase I is all sold out Phase II appx.80 sold out as claimed by builder n dealers... just bought a flat in resale in good tower.. construction of 9th floor completed as i saw today at site so hope project will deliver on time.... so go ahead... dont think much...




    Originally Posted by dheerajv
    Hi All,
    I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II hase already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me. How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

    Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Faizcompany
    1 of dealer asked me 4800 sq ft. on 9th floor.. in Sapphire


    4800 all inclusive for park facing in sapphire 1 is seams ok.
    As i also looking some time back before. The rates are going to increase soon as told by some broker may be gimick
    but seems phase 2 lacking speed as compare 2 phase 1.
    Well please tell me which broker are doing resale as most are busy with selling fresh.
    CommentQuote