• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

I think 5500 AL is gud rate to buy now.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulrams View Post
      Kumar saheb, I guess village side has some merits too. The surrounding buildings are 2 stories so atleast there will be no blocking of air path ever.
      I also heard that in the shopping arcade they have tied-up with MacD.
      Maybe, you can do a bargain hunting and keep an eye for a switch option.
      Agreed friend.But it is also north facing..
      Finally I have got tower O which I am going to finalize.

Today I again visited sector-45 to see the connectivity to DND and found that there is no direct link to Expressway.But the parallel road which has been provided is as good as expressway.

Now I am more convinced it is going to be the best location of Noida which has direct link to Delhi and central Noida.

Only possession time may be an issue that is why I am opting for 60-40 plan.

Dear Dabbu ji,

What was your payment plan?

Regards,

Comment

TGB Megdutam

If you are looking for quality do not consider Amarpali.

Instead go for TGB Meghdutam in Sec 50 NOIDA.

But quality comes at a price of 12000/- price.
        Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 10:35 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Friends - Recommend me luxury 3BHK in Sec 50 NOIDA.

thanks in advance. I have been told by many brokers to consider TGB meghdutam.
          Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 10:35 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi mkumarnoida,

Is you payment plan 60:40 ? Does it mean 40 % at time of possesion ?

I too am looking for a unit and getting it for 5425 from Rajnandini but they only have time linked plan (10% on booking, 20 % in 1 month, 20% in one month...then 10% every month till 90% and last 10% at time of possesion).

I think 60:40 is good if you are getting it.

Regards,
            Saurabh

Originally posted by mkumarnoida View Post
            Agreed friend.But it is also north facing..
            Finally I have got tower O which I am going to finalize.

Today I again visited sector-45 to see the connectivity to DND and found that there is no direct link to Expressway.But the parallel road which has been provided is as good as expressway.

Now I am more convinced it is going to be the best location of Noida which has direct link to Delhi and central Noida.

Only possession time may be an issue that is why I am opting for 60-40 plan.

Dear Dabbu ji,

What was your payment plan?

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by sgipec View Post
              Hi mkumarnoida,

Is you payment plan 60:40 ? Does it mean 40 % at time of possesion ?

I too am looking for a unit and getting it for 5425 from Rajnandini but they only have time linked plan (10% on booking, 20 % in 1 month, 20% in one month...then 10% every month till 90% and last 10% at time of possesion).

I think 60:40 is good if you are getting it.

Regards,
              Saurabh
              Please negotiate hard with them and they will surely come down to 60:40.

I think they have most of the units at village facing.
              which size/ floor you are looking for ?

Regards,
              Manoj

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
                That is a good news...., sir g dulhan vohi joe piya man bhaie...., if u like it go ahead... excellent location..., decent quality.. now tangible and really value for money..., was shocked to hear resale demand at 7500 to 8000 for 4 bhk in this project when i was evaluating ( huge demand supply gap only 100 + units out of 2000+)...., i myself negotiated around 5500/- AI for 3 bhk in feb this year directly with the builder in ph-2...., one of my known associate closed it at 5650/- last week again directly with the builder...

Dear Dabbu Ji,

What was your pyament plan?

Regards,

Comment

Dear Dabbu Ji,

What was your pyament plan?

Regards,
                  Hi, payment plan is 9o% in 7 months balance on possesion, with INR 10 as penalty post march 2014. It is on 3rd floor garden / UGCC facing ( double PLC unit) in 4 a core building....according to them it is among few of the last prime units that's why not much negotiation.... U have shortlisted unit on which floor and what facing...
                  Last edited by dabbu73; May 1 2013, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
                    Hi, payment plan is 9o% in 7 months balance on possesion, with INR 10 as penalty post march 2014. It is on 3rd floor garden / UGCC facing ( double PLC unit) in 4 a core building....according to them it is among few of the last prime units that's why not much negotiation.... U have shortlisted unit on which floor and what facing...
                    Finally I got 4th Floor in tower O (small garden is in front of the tower)after all the search which I believe is not that bad.There are no options available on lower floor according to the builder and agents.

I am getting similar payment option or 60:40 plan and I have gone for 60 and 40.

I hope it turns out to be good deal.

Regards,

Comment

Congrats btw can u let us know the price, and didn't get what do u mean by small garden, is it village facing with garden in between boundary and village kya..., and I think tower O has 6 flats on a floor....

Finally I got 4th Floor in tower O (small garden is in front of the tower)after all the search which I believe is not that bad.There are no options available on lower floor according to the builder and agents.

I am getting similar payment option or 60:40 plan and I have gone for 60 and 40.

I hope it turns out to be good deal.

Regards,

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X