Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
Reply
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello mr ashish,

    i stand by my words.

    Rest of the question , you should not have asked me and even if you ask me ,i have the right to not to answer that.

    If you are so inquisitive about it, you are free to confirm that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    Maximum no of IAS, IPS and judges ? Seriously how did u come to know about it ? Man, even if there is any you think he isa going to stay there before his retirement ?
    What's coming next ? Hefner's mansion in the penthouse ?


    Do not know about IAS/IPS but yes AP has the largest Customer base of PSUs like IOCL , EIL , NTPC and others.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur
    Hello mr ashish,
    i stand by my words.
    Rest of the question , you should not have asked me and even if you ask
    me ,i have the right to not to answer that.
    If you are so inquisite about it .
    You are free to confirm that.


    Originally Posted by Prop Hunter
    Do not know about IAS/IPS but yes AP has the largest Customer base of PSUs like IOCL , EIL , NTPC and others.


    Nothing to get angry about, I was just trying to understand what is that supposed to mean to you as an investor lets say over IT guys or bank guys ?
    CommentQuote
  • Folks - Has the Phase 1 been allotted completely ? Any updates on the status of Phase 2. i have a unit in Tower W but unable to go. ANy updates on delivery dates would be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur
    mr quest sahab,
    AS FAR AS MAINTENANCE IS CONCERNED , SAPPHIRE HAS THE MAXIMUM NO OF
    IAS , THERE ARE IPS GUYS, JUDGES ,SENIOR PSU OFFICERS.( MORE THAN ANYOTHER PROJECTS AND THEY ARE VERY, WELL TO DO .
    BIGGEST SURPRISE IS , REGARDING IT RAIDS.
    FEW MONTHS BACK AT THE SITE I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE SENIOR REVENUE OFFICIAL
    WALKING TO SEE HIS APARTMENT WITH HIS FAMILY WHICH IN FACT I WAS EYEING TO BUY.
    ANOTHER GOOD THING IS ALL THESE BEAURECRATS ARE YOUNG GUYS.
    I HAVE GREAT CONFIDENCE ON THE MAINTENANCE AND DISCIPLINE ASPECT.


    oh ok, now i understand :)

    Mumbai shocker: Five television and film actresses arrested in a call-girl racket, operated from IAS officer's flat - daily.bhaskar.com
    CommentQuote
  • Tower W seems to be progressing well. Lights are seen only in this tower during night. So that way you are lucky fellow. Moreover, tower W is mostly booked by senior bearucrats. But no idea when they will deliver. ONLY GOD KNOWS
    CommentQuote
  • Sapphire

    amrapali sapphire Ph-1: Inner Construction quality is obviously an average & ill finished work. Particularly electrical fitting is really hopeless. Try to make a drill in any wall- you will find answer, as a big chunk of cement + sand will come out and a big hole will be in front of you; bigger than you want to get by drilling. :bab (3):
    But one thing is obviously undebatable is its location. Its unbeatable loaction.:bab (59):https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=36734

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=36735
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pilot7
    amrapali sapphire Ph-1: Inner Construction quality is obviously an average & ill finished work. Particularly electrical fitting is really hopeless. Try to make a drill in any wall- you will find answer, as a big chunk of cement + sand will come out and a big hole will be in front of you; bigger than you want to get by drilling. :bab (3):
    But one thing is obviously undebatable is its location. Its unbeatable loaction.:bab (59):https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=36734

    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=36735

    Sir

    Whydid you edit the last pic? ;) EWS and Village may be coming ? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Same is of mahagum maple

    Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all
    Been to Sapphire phase-II site last weekend. Work is going on in "full swing' as per advertisement but only TWO workers are deployed for each tower. So the completion work is certainly going to take time.

    The Amrapali office bearers say that not to disturb them again and again before March 2015. Obviously with only two worker for each tower of phase -II, it is going to take even beyond March 2015. After all how much can a man work all alone .

    Tough task for the poor guy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar71
    Hi all
    Been to Sapphire phase-II site last weekend. Work is going on in "full swing' as per advertisement but only TWO workers are deployed for each tower. So the completion work is certainly going to take time.

    The Amrapali office bearers say that not to disturb them again and again before March 2015. Obviously with only two worker for each tower of phase -II, it is going to take even beyond March 2015. After all how much can a man work all alone .

    Tough task for the poor guy


    "...The Amrapali office bearers say that not to disturb them again and again before March 2015..." - any specific name please? By now the people who are invested in, know most of the Site office staff by name if not all by face.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulrams
    "...The Amrapali office bearers say that not to disturb them again and again before March 2015..." - any specific name please? By now the people who are invested in, know most of the Site office staff by name if not all by face.



    Pl check if Ragistry is happening ?
    CommentQuote
  • Transfer charges and Current resale rate

    What are the transfer charges and at what rate deals are happening in this project (resale).
    CommentQuote
  • Guidance needed from senior members Pls
    I am also having one flat in tower U, and builder sent demand letter to me to pay last 10%. while project is delay by 9 months so far and as per agreement builder has to pay penalty amount on monthly basis. I called up amrapali officials and sent 3-4 letters to them to adjust penalty amount in the demand, but they are not willing to adjust penalty, and told me that penalty will be adjusted against last payment on possession.
    here my concern is shall we rely on builder non-written reply? bcos while he is not following legal agreement then how can he fulfill non-written promise?
    shall i pay 10% now and wait for penalty adjustment at time of possession?
    CommentQuote
  • hello seniors I have a flat in tower "P". Need some clarifications, I am depositing my installments as per the demand letter received from the builder. Now on last demand letter I have received outstanding on BSP approx 22000/-. when I approached their finance department they said that since i am not deducting 1% TDS and making full payment to them they themselves are deducting the TDS amount and that's why it is showing outstanding in your BSP. I am confused. As per them I have to deposit again 1% TDS on all of my payments to the bank and show them the copy of challan then only they can adjust the outstanding amount in my next demand letter which is due in October 2013. Dear friends please advise if any one of you have faced this problem or advise me what to do now. I have invested first time in my life need your help please.
    CommentQuote