Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
Reply
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ankurmathur
    hello seniors I have a flat in tower "P". Need some clarifications, I am depositing my installments as per the demand letter received from the builder. Now on last demand letter I have received outstanding on BSP approx 22000/-. when I approached their finance department they said that since i am not deducting 1% TDS and making full payment to them they themselves are deducting the TDS amount and that's why it is showing outstanding in your BSP. I am confused. As per them I have to deposit again 1% TDS on all of my payments to the bank and show them the copy of challan then only they can adjust the outstanding amount in my next demand letter which is due in October 2013. Dear friends please advise if any one of you have faced this problem or advise me what to do now. I have invested first time in my life need your help please.



    Dear Mr Mathur,
    As per revised guidelines & standard procedure, the buyer has to pay 1% TDS online mentioning the Builder PAN Number details. This 1% is on the total demand raised by builder. For example of Builder has raised the demand of Rs 1o then payment will be done to builder of Rs 9 & Rs 1 to be done for TDS by online or personally visiting the help centres. In your case AP has paid Rs 1 as TDS then after paying Rs 22000 as TDS you need to show the Challan Copy and Builder will adjust that amount in next demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prop Hunter
    Dear Mr Mathur,
    As per revised guidelines & standard procedure, the buyer has to pay 1% TDS online mentioning the Builder PAN Number details. This 1% is on the total demand raised by builder. For example of Builder has raised the demand of Rs 1o then payment will be done to builder of Rs 9 & Rs 1 to be done for TDS by online or personally visiting the help centres. In your case AP has paid Rs 1 as TDS then after paying Rs 22000 as TDS you need to show the Challan Copy and Builder will adjust that amount in next demand.


    Thank you sir. so that means first I need a PAN number of Amrapali and then have to deposit the TDS amount online ? or can I deposit it in any of the government banks? since I am paying them cheques from April 2013 can I still deposit TDS amount online? Do I have to pay any penalty.
    CommentQuote
  • u r fortunate that amrapali will seek the next demand letter in october 2013. See the plight of the person in tower "U" . He has been asked to pay the last 10 % . The real estate sector is going through a tough time. Amrapali may be finding it even tougher because it has entered simultaneouly in many projects. It is tough to do justice.

    There is a greater need to focus its energy in completing the projects which are in advanced stage. That will require more manpower.

    The towers X Y Z are progressing fast. But how will people stay there if phase-2 gets further delayed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurmathur
    Thank you sir. so that means first I need a PAN number of Amrapali and then have to deposit the TDS amount online ? or can I deposit it in any of the government banks? since I am paying them cheques from April 2013 can I still deposit TDS amount online? Do I have to pay any penalty.


    Ankur, PAN for Sapphire is AAHCA6215D. Go to this link https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/PopServlet?rKey=-772187884 and deposit 1% of the demand amount for all payments made after 1st June'2013. Get the online Challan and issue the same to Amrapali. They will then adjust the outstanding.

    You dont have to Pay any fine..just ensure that you put the current date in the online form where it asks you Date of TDS Deduction.

    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIKS1710
    Ankur, PAN for Sapphire is AAHCA6215D. Go to this link https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/PopServlet?rKey=-772187884 and deposit 1% of the demand amount for all payments made after 1st June'2013. Get the online Challan and issue the same to Amrapali. They will then adjust the outstanding.
    You dont have to Pay any fine..just ensure that you put the current date in the online form where it asks you Date of TDS Deduction.



    Thank you sir. Shall do as advised. regards ankur:):):)
    CommentQuote
  • guys whats the current price for phase 1 towers?
    CommentQuote
  • dear ashman sahab,

    sapphire is a big project.

    resale rates are variable.

    if you are getting village facing higher floor units you can get for lesser price.

    rates on lower floor park facing units are high and also depends who is the seller whether it is end user or investor.

    if you want to buy ,buy a good unit and it will be worth.

    if you are a seller , than wait till the project is completed b coz amrapali is giving its best shot here.location is the recipe of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • I will be end user.. with 70L budget for 3bhk for a good unit. Just doing RnD as of now. Do you think at this price something good will be available here in first phase? I want almost RTM
    CommentQuote
  • dear ashman ,

    i think , it will be difficult but you can try for some desperate seller.

    my sincere advise , do not compromise on a good unit b coz it will be great discomfort later on.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashmaan
    I will be end user.. with 70L budget for 3bhk for a good unit. Just doing RnD as of now. Do you think at this price something good will be available here in first phase? I want almost RTM


    If you are an end user today when every tdh has stretched himself to become an investor, just have patience, game has just started now. Don't fall for investor-broker trap, they will keep crying hoarse. There is a long way to go and many will come on streets, you will find many desperate sellers in future.
    You will surely get your price, just keep patience for few months more.

    Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD
    CommentQuote
  • This quote reminds me of year 2009...., I left DLF IKON at Gurgaon at a price point of 4500/- sq ft with an anticipation that prices will further come down...., and you can cross check the pricing at 99 acres for that project...,

    anyway's an end-user should just look at a good unit within a price band.., (100-200 sq ft price diff should not be considered for a unit joe gharwalon koe pasand aa jaye... ) any price movement for end-users is on paper only.........

    and investors pls hold till the elections of few major states are over..., time it in between the state and general elections, one will have better ROI, irrespective of the price points....


    Originally Posted by ashish18
    If you are an end user today when every tdh has stretched himself to become an investor, just have patience, game has just started now. Don't fall for investor-broker trap, they will keep crying hoarse. There is a long way to go and many will come on streets, you will find many desperate sellers in future.
    You will surely get your price, just keep patience for few months more.

    Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD
    CommentQuote
  • Apart from phase 1 , the towers X,Y,Z and W has been coloured from outside. What impression are they trying to give. It is heard that W tower is full of bureaucrats. Is this the reason for faster progress ??
    CommentQuote
  • hello KUMAR SAHAB,

    beurecrats are there all over in phase -2.

    they are probably doing that b coz they said that possession will be offered in dec in phase 2.

    regarding towers wxyz being done , the reason is ,this area of phase 2 can be lived inspite of construction going on in the inside.

    looks like that is the plan, i have a feeling that phase 2 will be coming out well planned and systematically by rectifying the mistakes of phase 1.

    what i am trying to say is they are better planned in phase 1, otherwise both the phases will be hopefully good.

    aur waise bhi baad main milna is better b coz it will be more liveble by than.

    do you have any latest pictures buddy.
    CommentQuote
  • Good observation raibahadurji. I also feel that they may rectify the mistakes of Phase-1 in phase-2. I personally visited phase -1 tower B recently where people have started living. The staircase and lift lobby is pathetic and too cramped. It gives a nauseatic feeling. The balcony is so small in all 3 BHK flats that you can use it only for either standing or for drying clothes. Very very small. The drawing(living) room in 1390 3BHK is too small. Difficult to manage stting as well as dining space. Tower B is mostly PSUs and people living there are retired from job.

    But I doubt they will give possession of WXYZ towers in December 2013. Next year diwali may be a possibility. Coulouring from outside doesnot mean completion. Flooring, internal wiring, fittings and fixtures take hell lot of time.

    Can anybody give the internal progress of these towers WXYZ ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    This quote reminds me of year 2009...., I left DLF IKON at Gurgaon at a price point of 4500/- sq ft with an anticipation that prices will further come down...., and you can cross check the pricing at 99 acres for that project...,

    anyway's an end-user should just look at a good unit within a price band.., (100-200 sq ft price diff should not be considered for a unit joe gharwalon koe pasand aa jaye... ) any price movement for end-users is on paper only.........

    and investors pls hold till the elections of few major states are over..., time it in between the state and general elections, one will have better ROI, irrespective of the price points....


    Please check the prices after 5 years indexed to inflation.

    Sent from my A210 using Tapatalk HD
    CommentQuote