Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Originally posted by cookie View Post
    Amrapali has added additional tower in this project also.
    not even a single project delivered by Amrapali is 100 percent clean.

I have lived in Amrapali Green Indiarpuram. I hate this builder since then.
    Cookie bhai, can you share details of additional towers added by Amrapali in Sapphire project. I am not aware of any such addition, it will be helpful information. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by smrockzs View Post
      Cookie bhai, can you share details of additional towers added by Amrapali in Sapphire project. I am not aware of any such addition, it will be helpful information. Thanks
      There is an underconstruction tower in phase -1, located in the front. which was added later on.

in phase -2 also builder has done this.
      Thanks

Comment

Amrapali has added additional tower in this project also.
        not even a single project delivered by Amrapali is 100 percent clean.

I have lived in Amrapali Green Indiarpuram. I hate this builder since then.
        Bhaia, Aap Amrapali se itni hate karte ho but aapki sabse jayada posts on iref bhi Amrapali ke projects ke liye hi hongi !!! Jahan kahin kisi ne Amrapali ke liye kuch likha nai, vahin aap pahunch jaate ho!! Aapki nafrat ke peeche kahin Amrapali ke liye gehra pyaar to nai chuppa hua

Comment

Originally posted by harry_7241 View Post
          Bhaia, Aap Amrapali se itni hate karte ho but aapki sabse jayada posts on iref bhi Amrapali ke projects ke liye hi hongi !!! Jahan kahin kisi ne Amrapali ke liye kuch likha nai, vahin aap pahunch jaate ho!! Aapki nafrat ke peeche kahin Amrapali ke liye gehra pyaar to nai chuppa hua
          On the contrary, when members share real-life experiences and facts, there are certain Amrapali fanatics who form a herd and come out spewing venom against other builders, thereby deviating attention from the core issue. Is that what you call an objective and constructive debate? Trivializing the discussion by counting sins of other builders does not wash away the wrongs Amrapali has done on several projects including Sapphire..

Comment

Are you alright?
            I just replied to someone's post.
            why you so touchy?

if fact is venom, yes I am venoms.
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jsbhatia View Post
              On the contrary, when members share real-life experiences and facts, there are certain Amrapali fanatics who form a herd and come out spewing venom against other builders, thereby deviating attention from the core issue. Is that what you call an objective and constructive debate? Trivializing the discussion by counting sins of other builders does not wash away the wrongs Amrapali has done on several projects including Sapphire..
              Its not true that i have spewed venom or tried to degrade good work done by any builder. I just tried to highlight good work done by Amrapali in Zodiac but people are not accepting it all. Amraplai is still a "cheat/fraud/bad builder" even it has delivered projects like Zodiac/Sapphire/ Platinum within a span of 3-4 years from date of start of construction.
              Whereas 3C/ Jaypee/ Paras are eveybody favourites after so much of issues.

When i or someone in this forum tried to show good work of Amrapali in Platinum/Zodiac using fotos, people starts saying that "one will realise the facts after settling down there for 2-3 years" whereas for 3C, people start favoring it even construction was not even commenced.

Comment

Its not true that i have spewed venom or tried to degrade good work done by any builder. I just tried to highlight good work done by Amrapali in Zodiac but people are not accepting it all. Amraplai is still a "cheat/fraud/bad builder" even it has delivered projects like Zodiac/Sapphire/ Platinum within a span of 3-4 years from date of start of construction.

When i or someone in this forum tried to show good work of Amrapali in Platinum/Zodiac using fotos, people starts saying that "one will realise the facts after settling down there for 2-3 years" whereas for 3C, people start favoring it even construction was not even commenced.
                Sorry Sir.

but delivery is not enough. Have you seen the quality of 3C,jaypee,paras? its way better my Dear Sir.
                Thanks

Comment

In a public forrum like IREF, you can share your opinion but cannot force it down somebody's throat or impose your thoughts. Members have the right to reject your opinion and express their own findings. Image, whether positive or negative, is not built by writing blogs on IREF, it takes time, so learn to live by accepting diverse viewpoints, especially when they are backed by facts and personal experiences. As for Amrapali, the little said the better..

Comment

Cookie Bhaiya yeh toe thodi jayadati hoe gayi...., just go and have a look at Pavilion court..., do u think its quality is better than Sapphire????? and the great seepage monster is going to be there in few of the 3c towers also...., just wait and watch

Sorry Sir.

but delivery is not enough. Have you seen the quality of 3C,jaypee,paras? its way better my Dear Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
                      Cookie Bhaiya yeh toe thodi jayadati hoe gayi...., just go and have a look at Pavilion court..., do u think its quality is better than Sapphire????? and the great seepage monster is going to be there in few of the 3c towers also...., just wait and watch
                      please pavilion court is much much better.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X