Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • all the bulk corporate deals were in the other towers.....

anyways according to you the charges should be as per consumption basis instead of equal distribution on the sale-able area.... i absolutely endorse your view....

the only thing is that the feature rich towers will have less charges, as less flats = lower lift usage so lower power cost, lower water consumption so again lower water pumping cost along with better low maintenance facilities like dumping areas / garbage chutes instead of door to door collection....

Originally Posted by rahulrams
    The list price rate by Amrapali is same across all towers for a given flat size & floor so there is no question of more BSP for the "feature rich" tower flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    all the bulk corporate deals were in the other towers.....

anyways according to you the charges should be as per consumption basis instead of equal distribution on the sale-able area.... i absolutely endorse your view....

the only thing is that the feature rich towers will have less charges, as less flats = lower lift usage so lower power cost, lower water consumption so again lower water pumping cost along with better low maintenance facilities like dumping areas / garbage chutes instead of door to door collection....

Water consumption is another area which needs to be re-looked in deciding differential maintenenace cost.

Bigger size flats will obviously need more water for cleaning + more usage due to bigger family and more washrooms which invarialbly means more load on the water system - pumps, motors, piping, valves - more electric consumption & more maintenance cost.

I understand the "feature rich" towers are primarily with huge flat size/ multiple washrooms.
    CommentQuote
  • Feature rich towers also include W which has 1640 and 1850 sq ft of flats... these sizes are there in other towers also..... so are we going to conclude that whether higher maintenance should be charged or not.........

Originally Posted by rahulrams
    Water consumption is another area which needs to be re-looked in deciding differential maintenenace cost.
    Bigger size flats will obviously need more water for cleaning + more usage due to bigger family and more washrooms which invarialbly means more load on the water system - pumps, motors, piping, valves - more electric consumption & more maintenance cost.
    I understand the "feature rich" towers are primarily with huge flat size/ multiple washrooms.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulrams
    Differential maintenenace charges should be based on the facilities offered as well. For eg: The towers with glass/ capsule lifts & all floor garbage dumping facility should pay higher charges. Why should the remaining people be asked to fund for the more "feature rich" tower flats.

That is a different aspect, but here we are talking about differential charges in the same tower...for eg M tower has 4 flats per floor...2 are 1640 SQFT and the other two are 1850 SQFT....so how can you charge 3 RS Per SQFT for two flats and 3.7 for the other two...it is not practical
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Feature rich towers also include W which has 1640 and 1850 sq ft of flats... these sizes are there in other towers also..... so are we going to conclude that whether higher maintenance should be charged or not.........

Yes off-course. Maintenance charges by definition are the charges for a set of common consumption.
    Common sense says that the division of each consumption should be based on weighted average and not flat average to avoid the potential of unnecessarily loading the smaller and less feature flats.
    Most of the societies it is not being done till recently. But things are changing and as an eg: Now there are individual flat water meters in some societies in Delhi so that similar to Electricity you pay what you consume. And in some societies where it is not possible to install individual flat water meters, the RWA has worked out innovative way of weighted average based on no. of washrooms in each flat to arrive at water charges to each flat.
    Finally there will have an RWA in the society (selected by flat residents/ owners) and it is for each society members to re-look at what is the best and fair solution for the Amrapali Sapphire society at large.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VIKS1710
    That is a different aspect, but here we are talking about differential charges in the same tower...for eg M tower has 4 flats per floor...2 are 1640 SQFT and the other two are 1850 SQFT....so how can you charge 3 RS Per SQFT for two flats and 3.7 for the other two...it is not practical

Who are "we" here my dear friend? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali has updated photographs on its website........, it seems that nothing in ph-2 will be delivered in the calender year 2014.
    CommentQuote
  • Very True, no major progress in Phase-2, seems like completed project can not be deliver before Mar-2015.

........so project would be more that 3 year delay Wah!. any idea is builder paying penalty amount to to buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update????

Originally Posted by aryav
    Very True, no major progress in Phase-2, seems like completed project can not be deliver before Mar-2015.
    so project would be more that 3 year delay Wah!. any idea is builder paying panelty amount to to buyers?
    CommentQuote
  • पजेशन में देरी होने पर बायर्स ने किया प्रदर्शन

May 11, 2014, 08.00AM IST

एनबीटी न्यूज, नोएडा
    सेक्टर-71 में एक नामी बिल्डर कंपनी की साइट पर शनिवार को बड़ी संख्या में बायर्स ने पजेशन को लेकर प्रदर्शन किया। तय तारीख से 1.5 साल ज्यादा होने पर भी बिल्डिंग का काम करीब 30 पर्सेंट अधूरा रहने और बिल्डर कंपनी की तरफ से कोई ठोस प्लान नहीं रखने पर बायर्स ने नारेबाजी और धरना देकर जल्द पजेशन देने की मांग की। हालांकि शनिवार को बायर्स के साथ मीटिंग का लिखित आश्वासन कंपनी की तरफ से दिया गया था, बावजूद इसके बिल्डर कंपनी की तरफ से किसी बड़े अधिकारी के नहीं आने पर बायर्स ज्यादा आक्रोशित हो गए। सैंकड़ों की संख्या में बायर्स ने थाना सेक्टर- 58 में कंपनी के डायरेक्टरों के खिलाफ एफआईआर दर्ज कराने की मांग की।
    फरवरी 2010 में 50 लाख रुपये की कीमत से यहां 2 बीएचके फ्लैट बुक कराने वाले मनीष जायसवाल ने बताया कि अभी तक 45 लाख रुपये कंपनी को दिए जा चुके हैं। जून 2013 में पजेशन देने का दावा किया था। अभी भी तकरीबन 30-40 पर्सेंट काम बाकी है। बिल्डर कंपनी 3 महीने आगे का फिर समय मांग रही है। पिछले सप्ताह भी इस मामले को लेकर प्रदर्शन किया गया था, जिसके बाद शनिवार को बायर्स को कंपनी मैनेजमेंट के साथ बातचीत के लिए बुलाया गया था। लेकिन कंपनी का कोई कंपनी का बड़ा अधिकारी वार्ता के लिए नहीं पहुंचा।
    अन्य बायर सुजीत कुमार ने बताया कि 95 पर्सेंट तक रकम बिल्डर को दी जा चुकी है। 2013 में पजेशन मिलना था। पिछले एक साल से काम पूरी तरह से ठप पड़ा हुआ है और रकम डूबने का खतरा लग रहा है। बड़ी संख्या में बायर्स के पहुंचने पर थाना सेक्टर-58 पुलिस ने भी दोनों पक्षों के बीच सुलह कराने की कोशिश की, लेकिन गतिरोध समाप्त नहीं हो सका।
    कंपनी के मार्केटिंग हेड राजीव गुप्ता ने माना कि कई कारणों से प्रोजेक्ट पूरा होने में देरी हुई है। लेकिन 18 में से 4 टावर फाइनल फिनिशिंग की स्टेज पर हैं।
    CommentQuote
  • File FIR against Sapphire.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Sapphire phase 2 possesion date

I am just curious to know what was the initial booking done in sapphire phase2 - rate and date?

What is the expected possesion date of the project ? What is the current resale price for a higher floor ?

I am trying to get a feel for the ROI on diff projects in the noida region. The initial booking rate - when project is first launched, the rate at which the bulk booking was done and the date - vis- a vis the expected possesion date and current resale rate .

Can anyone please provide me This information .

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Are these pictures of phase 1 or phase 2
    CommentQuote
  • Booking Started in Phase2 around Jun/July 2009 at approx. Rs 3000 BSP.
    CommentQuote