Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: July 7 2017
1340 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

    Amrapali Sapphire, sector 45, Noida possession started

    Yesterday, I visited the Sapphire project. The possession of tower B has already been started and infact, three of the Families have already been moved in and are residing in their units. One lift is functional in the tower. Looking at the progress, it will take uptill Dec-13 for the Ph-1 possession for all the towers. Even the landscaping for the Ph-1 shall take another 3 months to be completed. Phase-2 is completely on halt. No activity in this zone as of now. Expect Dec-14 for the possession of this phase.

    Comment


    • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

      I am sure This Builder has not received the completion certificate from authority.
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

        Originally posted by cookie View Post
        I am sure This Builder has not received the completion certificate from authority.
        Finally back to some discussion related to Amrapali Sapphire. There was a mention that the builder has constructed additional tower in both Ph-1 & Ph-2. Are these reason for not getting Environmental Clearance?
        I had heard that the original approval was on a given no. of floors (18-22, I don't recall the correct value now) and later builder increased the no. of floors (24-25, not sure of the excat no. again). This could be one of the reasons for not getting the clearance.
        May be some of the experienced members can help the owners/ investors with the correct guidance to make the best of this deal.

        Comment


        • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

          Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
          So, what is the conclusion guys , which one is best. ?

          Is this a serious question ?

          Comment


          • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

            Originally posted by rahulrams View Post
            Finally back to some discussion related to Amrapali Sapphire. There was a mention that the builder has constructed additional tower in both Ph-1 & Ph-2. Are these reason for not getting Environmental Clearance?
            I had heard that the original approval was on a given no. of floors (18-22, I don't recall the correct value now) and later builder increased the no. of floors (24-25, not sure of the excat no. again). This could be one of the reasons for not getting the clearance.
            May be some of the experienced members can help the owners/ investors with the correct guidance to make the best of this deal.
            Rahul,

            Can you share specifics of which towers got added and also in which towers has Amrapali added additional floors as per the original plan? Thank

            Comment


            • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

              I am regular visitor of Amrapali Sapphire and found no additional tower in this project, this is totally baseless news or comments given on this portal. There are total 25 tower (A to Z excluding I). Work is in advance stage and possession of tower B already been given. due to big project possession might be delay by 1-1.5 year.

              Comment


              • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                I agree seems like some vested interest are at work

                Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

                Comment


                • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                  Originally posted by smrockzs View Post
                  Rahul,

                  Can you share specifics of which towers got added and also in which towers has Amrapali added additional floors as per the original plan? Thank
                  smrockzs ji, it is not me who mentioned this new towers issue. I just stated what was mentioned in one of the earlier post, I believe it was from cookie ji.
                  What my intent is that if at all there is an issue related to EC clearance or registry, why don't some experienced members guide on the best possible steps to make make best of the deal for we (atleast some) owners.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                    Non-payment of installments for land to NA could be possible reason for non-registry. Has anybody any idea about NA dues?

                    Comment


                    • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                      Instead of speculating why can't we check with Amrapali directly????

                      Originally posted by aukindian View Post
                      Non-payment of installments for land to NA could be possible reason for non-registry. Has anybody any idea about NA dues?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X