1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

amrapali sapphire sec-45

hai, 4 bed room 7000/sq ft.

j tower 5th floor .

doesn't look like sun facing.source 99 acres .com.
    Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 10:43 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

may b that's why 7000/- bcaz good 4 bhk units are presently being quoted at-least rs 700/ sq ft higher

Originally posted by raibahadur View Post
      hai, 4 bed room 7000/sq ft.
      j tower 5th floor .
      doesnot look like sun facing.source 99 acres .com.

Comment

amrapali sapphire sec-45

hai,

these guys quote these prices and when they get a customer , than they back off.

it is very difficult to get a good big unit at 8000 rate also.

Comment

i have a 1850 sq ft unit. Phase 2 on higher floor.

what price can i get for it, all in?

Thanks

Comment

It all depends on the tower and facing of your unit..., anything from 5400 to 6400 .........

Originally posted by reversion View Post
            i have a 1850 sq ft unit. Phase 2 on higher floor.
            what price can i get for it, all in?
            Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dabbu73 View Post
              It all depends on the tower and facing of your unit..., anything from 5400 to 6400 .........
              What will be the resale rate now......after the price slash by Amrapali

Comment

The current reduction in the prices is for the residual inventory...., it will not impact the resale of good units.., but yes the average units might c some correction. Wait for coupe of weeks to c more clarity.

Originally posted by sachasauda View Post
                What will be the resale rate now......after the price slash by Amrapali

Comment

The current reduction in the prices is for the residual inventory...., it will not impact the resale of good units.., but yes the average units might c some correction. Wait for coupe of weeks to c more clarity.
                  Dabbu, can you shed some light on the price reduction information. I called Amrapali but they have no info on any such thing.
                  Do you know what are the current rates at which they are selling..i would be interested in buying a unit if the prices have actually been reduced.
                  Also is Amrapali offering this price on fresh booking or is it in resale

Comment

C any price revision that too reduction will never be accepted by the company directly, other-wise people like me who have entered at 5500/- will make the life of the company officials worst than any hell....... if any reduction, then that will be passed on thru the brokers / underwriters by virtue of additional discounts..., so find out which broker is presently handling sapphire and negotiate with them, in feb-march Rajnandani was selling it....

Originally posted by VIKS1710 View Post
                    Dabbu, can you shed some light on the price reduction information. I called Amrapali but they have no info on any such thing.
                    Do you know what are the current rates at which they are selling..i would be interested in buying a unit if the prices have actually been reduced.
                    Also is Amrapali offering this price on fresh booking or is it in resale

Comment

C any price revision that too reduction will never be accepted by the company directly, other-wise people like me who have entered at 5500/- will make the life of the company officials worst than any hell....... if any reduction, then that will be passed on thru the brokers / underwriters by virtue of additional discounts..., so find out which broker is presently handling sapphire and negotiate with them, in feb-march Rajnandani was selling it....
                      Yaar honestly i have checked with Rajnandini, Ghosh and Ghosh and a couple of other brokers. Nobody is quoting below 5500 for Phase 2 and 5800-6000 for phase1.
                      Some individual sellers are there who are willing at 5400 but that would involve a large amount of black component and all the payment at one go.
                      There is a thread in which people are claiming 5300 for Phase 1 and 5200 for phase 2 that to directly by the builder...but i guess it is just a rumor..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X