Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1275 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur
    hai guys,
    cookie sahab is a highly knowlegeble person in this forum.
    for some reasons he is anti-amrapali .
    its his democratic right.
    at the present moment a new lease of life has been put in sapphire project , for the reasons
    better known to the amrapali group.
    the manager and buyers are all in upbeat mood and this i personally observed ,when i visited
    the phase 2 around 3 weeks back.
    i hope all ends well.
    ONLY THING , I WOULD LIKE TO CONVEY TO COOKIE SAHAB THAT PLEASE DO NOT SAY THINGS TO PEOPLE THAT WOULD HURT THEIR FEELINGS.
    THIS HAS NOW TURNED INTO BROKERS FORUM .

Whats about my FEELINGS when I get Micromax in Apple Phone Box?:o
    CommentQuote

• Someone being Veteran does not allows him to misguide and use the forum to settle personal score against any individual or builder to an extent that to degrade the project he says that EWS flats are near and all that crap.

Getting a Micromax in Apple iphone Box is better than getting a Vim bar in the box in todays world, conversely one gets what one pays, if you go to palika and buy a iphone in 10k in all likelihood you will end up in a position just like the above gentleman, and you will find yourself banging your head with the new phone.

Take care, time is a big healer :):o
    CommentQuote
  • Historically NONE of the Projects Delivered by Amrapali have **Decent** Quality...

If this project is an exception..then buyers may be the lucky ones...

BUT

Quality issues come up AFTER 3 YEARS of delivery with about 50% plus occupancy rates
    CommentQuote
  • Historically and track record wise Amrapali may be a bad Builder, but truly speaking i dont have any past experience to say that it is true or false, keval suni sunai batein hain.In the past i have stayed in Parsvnath, Eldeco & some builder flats on rent, and now i dont find Amrapali to be superior or inferior. When i used to put a nail on wall to hang a Painting, i always had a fear if the whole wall comes down, same was fear earlier and same is now!!

Maintenance 3 years down the line, well when people start staying , they should be wise enough to take care of the place they live, they ought to keep in a liveable condition, and whther the High rise is in 3C or in Amrapali Sapphire should make little difference.

Owing to its location Amrapali will be 80-90% occupied, i dont have any doubt atleast on that front.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Amrapali Past projects HAVE Quality issues and this is a fact...not suni sunayee baatein

2. If Builders has Indeed done a good job in this project , it will be clear within 3 years with 50% occupancy

3. Maintenance is Key issue in High rise high density projects and in that front also Amrapali has a Poor record, but that too can FOR THIS PROJECT can be discussed after 3 years, not now.

4. Location in flats DOESNT MATTER....1-2 kms here and there doesnt matter....Its Quality, Maintenance of Society and its Gentry that matters in deciding the market value of a Flat society.
    Thats the reason why Societies in sector 44 which are FAR BETTER located than sector 93 in Noida itself have LOWER DEMAND and LOWER RATES than 93 societies like ATS , Silver city and even Eldeco.

So even if a project has BEST LOCATION...but fails on Quality and Maintenance front...will have no demand or resale value compared to a project with AVERAG LOCATION but Top class quality and maintenance

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Half truths are actually not the truth. If you compare ATS of Sector 93 with Stellar Jeevan of sector 44, that is gross injustice, that is like saying "Ashwathama Mara gaya, nar nahin gaja"

If you indeed want to compare ATS compare it to Pearls Gateway, other than that i dont think there is any decent project that can be compared to plotted sector 44.

Location you say is not important in flats, well that may be your analysis as a real estate analyst, but being a end user for me the location is one of the top concerns.Maintenance issues, well lets see in 3 years, then we can compare on an standalone basis and on comparison to other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida2gn7
    Historically and track record wise Amrapali may be a bad Builder, but truly speaking i dont have any past experience to say that it is true or false, keval suni sunai batein hain.In the past i have stayed in Parsvnath, Eldeco & some builder flats on rent, and now i dont find Amrapali to be superior or inferior. When i used to put a nail on wall to hang a Painting, i always had a fear if the whole wall comes down, same was fear earlier and same is now!!

Maintenance 3 years down the line, well when people start staying , they should be wise enough to take care of the place they live, they ought to keep in a liveable condition, and whther the High rise is in 3C or in Amrapali Sapphire should make little difference.

Owing to its location Amrapali will be 80-90% occupied, i dont have any doubt atleast on that front.

Visit any Amrapali society and see yourself. Sunna kyu.

Amrapali platinum is the ugliest project in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Why you guys are even trying to justify anything. If he thinks that AMRAPALI is a GREAT BUILDER, then we should say, HAVE FUN, TIME IS A BIG TEACHER.

Originally Posted by Cookie
    Visit any Amrapali society and see yourself. Sunna kyu.

Amrapali platinum is the ugliest project in Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali is a great Builder, i said it??, great that is like typical Sanjay Jha :)

Why should i visit Platinum, ATS, or for that matter any other society when i am content with price i paid and the after sales service till now.

What happens in future is well anyways going to happen in future, with all the great insight you people have , why not invest your time with the great builders , and why waste time an this thread to bring down Sapphire buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • You don't worry, Amrapali is a great builder. Just because of our comments, it is not going down. So just chill and have fun. And let us decide where we should waste our time.
    CommentQuote
  • investKSKK it seems you are worried, if your cynical comments could have brought anyone down then i suppose by now Amrapali would have gone 100KM deeper inside the earth's crust, and the speed at which you ppl curse it would have popped out of USA on the other side :) :)

But sir that's not the case, "chill n fun" i dont need your advice so please dont waste your time :)
    CommentQuote
  • noida2gn7 You are something...first you said, we are trying to bring down, then you are saying, my comment will not bring down anything...this is exactly what i said, dont worry and live in your mansion, our comments will not do any bad for your awesome property...

Now I understand, what you are trying to do here, the name of the game you are playing here is "The Last Word Wins". So you are free to comment last on this one and you win, and be happy :)
    CommentQuote
  • investKSKKKKKKKK i stand by whatever i wrote, i think before i write, perhaps you may consider as applying for yourself.
    I said you are trying to bring down Sapphire buyers, yes i said it, and then i also said that whatever you try it wont happen.SO!!

Whether my property is mansion, awesome or ugly, its mine and i will take care, you seem so concerned anyways.

I didnt had that inkling of the game, perhaps you love to play it, but i don't. I never knew you were in a game of posting, even if that means to post shit!! Now go play this on other threads.
    CommentQuote
  • 3 families have shifted to Tower X and Z . Amrapali staff are telling that U, V and W will be ready by December 2014 as lifts being installed there is taking time. However, with the pace of installing lift so slow , December 2014 looks unlikely. It will be nice to see phase 2 coming in shape by March 2015.

Amrapali should do something to clear the road debris in front of XYZ. It is in pathetic shape.
    CommentQuote
  • visited phase 2 yesterday. Common area is shaping up fast. Lot of labours are working. Greenery on the back of X Y Z is also shaping up. People have started moving in .

One/Two family have moved in W , X and Y each.

Lift work in Tower W is slow. Very Very slow. U and V tower lift is progressing well . After XYZ, I think they will hand over UVW.

Road in front of XYZ is still in pathetic shape.
    CommentQuote