Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
Reply
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Cheap construction

    Guys

    I have had a flat in Amraplai green at Indrapuram. and I sold it out only because construction is very poor and cheap fittings they use. Just go and look its previous project in Indrapuram.

    tiles are broken, poor construction material used, cheap quality fitting in bathrooms and other areas. I rate 3 out of 10 as fas as construction quality is concern.

    Assotech, Eldeco, Ashiana, Gaur even Mahagun are better........I am saying on the basis of facts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Guys

    I have had a flat in Amraplai green at Indrapuram. and I sold it out only because construction is very poor and cheap fittings they use. Just go and look its previous project in Indrapuram.

    tiles are broken, poor construction material used, cheap quality fitting in bathrooms and other areas. I rate 3 out of 10 as fas as construction quality is concern.

    Assotech, Eldeco, Ashiana, Gaur even Mahagun are better........I am saying on the basis of facts.


    any update on this project. when is the likely delivery. will this project still command rs 500 psf premium over any 3c LB LP appt.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    any update on this project. when is the likely delivery. will this project still command rs 500 psf premium over any 3c LB LP appt.


    A sensible person can only smile over this statement. No replies required to obvious. :bab (35):
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali sapphire sec-45 noida cons. update June 2011

    Friends,

    Amrapali sapphire costruction is in advance stage, i visited site last week and both the phases are in good shape. you can view latest cons. update clicking below link and the same is also available on amrapali.in website.
    Nice to see the construction status :)

    http://www.amrapali.in/virtual/amrapali-sapphire/index.html
    CommentQuote
  • Tower M

    Does anyone know the current price psf for this project?

    I have a flat on the 17th floor of tower M and was wondering if this is a good time to sell or worth holding...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by reversion
    Does anyone know the current price psf for this project?
    I have a flat on the 17th floor of tower M and was wondering if this is a good time to sell or worth holding...

    I have flat in tower R. I got a quote of 5000rs psqft from a broker. I am not intersted in selling now becuase its for end use. I think its not a bad time to sell but given the scenario that land prices in Noida has gone up and most of the builders have increased prices so i beleive its better to hold as well and watch out till possession of phase 1.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site last weekend with a friend, construction was going on good pace. We were looking for a 2BR unit for my friend.
    Met a guy in office he said we have no inventories in sapphire and we are only promoting Heartbeat city now from this office. we said no for heartbeat city.

    Next day he called me and said he got two units for sale, one is phase 1 (17th floor) and other in phase 2 (16th floor).
    he quoted:
    phase1 - 5400 BSP
    phase2 - 5200 BSP

    and hinted about 100 rs discount.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a 3 bhk unit in NRI. Location would get get fantastic price for all the projects. There is no question about it. Differential in price would be dictated by delivery schedule and maintenance of the project.
    Originally Posted by neokhsr
    I visited the site last weekend with a friend, construction was going on good pace. We were looking for a 2BR unit for my friend.
    Met a guy in office he said we have no inventories in sapphire and we are only promoting Heartbeat city now from this office. we said no for heartbeat city.

    Next day he called me and said he got two units for sale, one is phase 1 (17th floor) and other in phase 2 (16th floor).
    he quoted:
    phase1 - 5400 BSP
    phase2 - 5200 BSP

    and hinted about 100 rs discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Neokshr- when you say 5200 BSP, I presume other charges will be affed over and above this?

    Also, do you know what percentage of the total payment has already been made by the original buyers? Obviously this amount will need to be paid upfront to the seller along with premium.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I suppose, amrapali can not deliver Phase-1 by Jul 2012, and Phase 2 By Dec 2012. i visited project site 3-4 weeks back and not found any tower with completed structure.

    if anybody have any idea by when Phase-1 & 2 will be deliver please share you view.

    what are the current rate/price and expected prate at the time of possession.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 1

    Does anyone have an update on when Phase 1 posession will be handed?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site on 2nd Jan , day before yesterday, Ist Phase the Amrapali people are saying July 12, which I doubt, the whole project is off schedule by one year to say the least
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by knight
    I visited the site on 2nd Jan , day before yesterday, Ist Phase the Amrapali people are saying July 12, which I doubt, the whole project is off schedule by one year to say the least

    It will take 2 years easily.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    It will take 2 years easily.

    Thanks


    2 yrs delay is like on time for amrapali !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    2 yrs delay is like on time for amrapali !

    project is already delayed by more than 1 year and another 2 years, so it becomes delayed by more than 3 years.

    Thanks
    CommentQuote