Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by MUNJAL444maritunjaaya bhai 160 sq yard ke floor ki baat ho rahi hain 50 gaj ke flat ki nahin.....:bab (59):
Munjal bhai , I am also talking abt 160 Yards. how many do u need ? i will arrange it below 1 Cr for you in mentioned locations.
One of my collegues has bought a 150 Yards floor in shahdara abt 70 Lakh.
You people has unnecessarily inflated the price everywhere.
If u sit with a seller with cash(token money ), believe me he will not let u go with cash.
I bet you u will get the flat at desired rate(reasonable).CommentQuote0Flag
- wt r the rentals of 2 bhk here??CommentQuote0Flag
- You can get 2BHK for around 20K per month rental.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is the possession date for tower R.Can anyone analise the units of tower R. Is it good?CommentQuote0Flag
- Another layoff news.
IBM likely to lay off 5,000 employees in India - The Times of India
Never ever take a loan or buy a property in this highly manipulated and hyped market. DALLAS will always try to put an end user in a trap of bank's huge loan just for their own cheap interest. DALLs never have ethics to follow.
These property should be in the range of 30 to 60 Lakhs, not more than that. This is the market economics and earning graphs. Just wait; to let the price down by 40 to 70%.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by swati1680As the OIL demand worldwide drops drastically because, usages have gone down as per the production then, OIL prices have dropped by more than 50% in last 5 years. SImilarly, to against this REAL ESTATE hyped price by agent, builder and investor nexus; drop the demand. Dont buy any flats in this hyped and manipulated price. This will definitely come down by 50%. In fact, for REAL ESTATE market down still has not come. Lets wait for another few months; it will start bleeding. Things have already started; and JAYPEE has given the offer of one studio flat free on purchase of one 2 or 3 BHK flat.
Let see this real estate market a dust. Dont buy this in hyped price else fall into the life long burden of a hepty loan and spend sleepless nights over heavy EMI.
Very much correct swati......................CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vermasurjeetwt r the rentals of 2 bhk here??
Don't pay more than 15. There is much supply.CommentQuote0Flag
Kalesh bhai if you cant guide properly , atleast please dont misguide!!
If you have some owner details ready for letting out 2 BHK in AS for 15k Please share the details, there are many office colleagues who will just lap it. If at all you have anything, do share for good of all , else dont misguide ......CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by noida2gn7Kalesh bhai if you cant guide properly , atleast please dont misguide!!
If you have some owner details ready for letting out 2 BHK in AS for 15k Please share the details, there are many office colleagues who will just lap it. If at all you have anything, do share for good of all , else dont misguide ......
And your guiding by saying its 20k? lol.. there is enough inventory now-days. End-Users should low-ball as much as they can. Its time for investors to suffer by paying maintenance for empty flats.CommentQuote0Flag
Yes i am giving ground reality of rent for 2 BHK being around 20k, you are promising "Achhe Din" by saying 2BHK is available for 15K in sector 45 AS :-)
I dare you rather than misguiding, share genuine contacts who are willing to rent out for 15K.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by noida2gn7Yes i am giving ground reality of rent for 2 BHK being around 20k, you are promising "Achhe Din" by saying 2BHK is available for 15K in sector 45 AS :-)
I dare you rather than misguiding, share genuine contacts who are willing to rent out for 15K.
Your saying 20k but there are enough ads on portals for 18k. So still some room for negotiation. It seems you have vested interests in AS.CommentQuote0Flag
- kalesh sahab,
kyon aap log pareshan ho rahe ho.
enter face book, put your requests directly.
phone kariye aur agar pasand hai to le lijiye.CommentQuote0Flag
As per you ads quote 18k then on what basis you claim plenty availability in 15 k??
Vested interest: What is the definition?? I stay in AS as a owner and hence have no benefit/nuksan if rent is 5 k or 15k or 25k......being a resident it is my duty to guide with ground reality on this thread......CommentQuote0Flag
- People have starting moving in U,V,W,X,Y,Z of Phase-2. I fail to understand why Amrapali has kept the road in front of XYZ so untidy and in miserable condition. Even Swachh Bharat Abhiyan has no meaning. How the XYZ residents are tolerating so untidy outside.CommentQuote0Flag
- The only advantage which I find in Amrapali Sapphire is that the builder is NOT charging any society charges. This is probably giving comfort to people like noida2gn7 who are claiming to be staying in sapphire campus. Rai Bahadur ji Bale bale . It is a saving of approx 3-4 thousand rupees every month.CommentQuote0Flag