Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    geeta colony, shahdara laxmi nagar vinod nagar floors are in range of 1.5 cr, decent locality for maritunjaaya jee, IN vihars of east delhi 2cr +, saket etc min 2.5 cr.

Munjal Bhai ! you are also infected by Decent locality BUG. Come out ! grow up and stop talking like decent locality. Decent locality is purely a relative terminology and don,t urge unnecessary.
    CommentQuote
  • The property prices in Delhi has corrected upto 40% since last one year.
    CommentQuote
  • Im sorry... I was referring to localities in South Delhi
    CommentQuote
  • As the OIL demand worldwide drops drastically because, usages have gone down as per the production then, OIL prices have dropped by more than 50% in last 5 years. SImilarly, to against this REAL ESTATE hyped price by agent, builder and investor nexus; drop the demand. Dont buy any flats in this hyped and manipulated price. This will definitely come down by 50%. In fact, for REAL ESTATE market down still has not come. Lets wait for another few months; it will start bleeding. Things have already started; and JAYPEE has given the offer of one studio flat free on purchase of one 2 or 3 BHK flat.
    Let see this real estate market a dust. Dont buy this in hyped price else fall into the life long burden of a hepty loan and spend sleepless nights over heavy EMI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MUNJAL444
    maritunjaaya bhai 160 sq yard ke floor ki baat ho rahi hain 50 gaj ke flat ki nahin.....:bab (59):

Munjal bhai , I am also talking abt 160 Yards. how many do u need ? i will arrange it below 1 Cr for you in mentioned locations.
    One of my collegues has bought a 150 Yards floor in shahdara abt 70 Lakh.
    You people has unnecessarily inflated the price everywhere.

If u sit with a seller with cash(token money ), believe me he will not let u go with cash.
    I bet you u will get the flat at desired rate(reasonable).
    CommentQuote
  • wt r the rentals of 2 bhk here??
    CommentQuote
  • You can get 2BHK for around 20K per month rental.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the possession date for tower R.Can anyone analise the units of tower R. Is it good?
    CommentQuote
  • Another layoff news.
    IBM likely to lay off 5,000 employees in India - The Times of India

Never ever take a loan or buy a property in this highly manipulated and hyped market. DALLAS will always try to put an end user in a trap of bank's huge loan just for their own cheap interest. DALLs never have ethics to follow.
    These property should be in the range of 30 to 60 Lakhs, not more than that. This is the market economics and earning graphs. Just wait; to let the price down by 40 to 70%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swati1680
    As the OIL demand worldwide drops drastically because, usages have gone down as per the production then, OIL prices have dropped by more than 50% in last 5 years. SImilarly, to against this REAL ESTATE hyped price by agent, builder and investor nexus; drop the demand. Dont buy any flats in this hyped and manipulated price. This will definitely come down by 50%. In fact, for REAL ESTATE market down still has not come. Lets wait for another few months; it will start bleeding. Things have already started; and JAYPEE has given the offer of one studio flat free on purchase of one 2 or 3 BHK flat.
    Let see this real estate market a dust. Dont buy this in hyped price else fall into the life long burden of a hepty loan and spend sleepless nights over heavy EMI.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very much correct swati......................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermasurjeet
    wt r the rentals of 2 bhk here??

Don't pay more than 15. There is much supply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kalesh
    Don't pay more than 15. There is much supply.

Kalesh bhai if you cant guide properly , atleast please dont misguide!!

If you have some owner details ready for letting out 2 BHK in AS for 15k Please share the details, there are many office colleagues who will just lap it. If at all you have anything, do share for good of all , else dont misguide ......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida2gn7
    Kalesh bhai if you cant guide properly , atleast please dont misguide!!

If you have some owner details ready for letting out 2 BHK in AS for 15k Please share the details, there are many office colleagues who will just lap it. If at all you have anything, do share for good of all , else dont misguide ......

And your guiding by saying its 20k? lol.. there is enough inventory now-days. End-Users should low-ball as much as they can. Its time for investors to suffer by paying maintenance for empty flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kalesh
    And your guiding by saying its 20k? lol.. there is enough inventory now-days. End-Users should low-ball as much as they can. Its time for investors to suffer by paying maintenance for empty flats.

Yes i am giving ground reality of rent for 2 BHK being around 20k, you are promising "Achhe Din" by saying 2BHK is available for 15K in sector 45 AS :-)

I dare you rather than misguiding, share genuine contacts who are willing to rent out for 15K.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida2gn7
    Yes i am giving ground reality of rent for 2 BHK being around 20k, you are promising "Achhe Din" by saying 2BHK is available for 15K in sector 45 AS :-)

I dare you rather than misguiding, share genuine contacts who are willing to rent out for 15K.

Your saying 20k but there are enough ads on portals for 18k. So still some room for negotiation. It seems you have vested interests in AS.
    CommentQuote