Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by noida2gn7
    Today i visited a friends flat in Logix blossom county, i should say that Material used eg doors , tiles etc are way superior in sapphire than much celebrated Logix group flats, Amrapali group as such has got a bad image when it is not actually bad than much more celebrated builders................in DD area amrapali used 4*4 tiles whereas logix has used 1*1 tiles!!!!!!!that sums it up alll.....further it is 10km ahead on expressway.....

Sapphire launched as a premium project that time like Amrapali Platinum. so dont compare it with Logix and paras alike
    CommentQuote
    Today i visited a friends flat in Logix blossom county, i should say that Material used eg doors , tiles etc are way superior in sapphire than much celebrated Logix group flats, Amrapali group as such has got a bad image when it is not actually bad than much more celebrated builders................in DD area amrapali used 4*4 tiles whereas logix has used 1*1 tiles!!!!!!!that sums it up alll.....further it is 10km ahead on expressway.....

Good observations.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Sapphire launched as a premium project that time like Amrapali Platinum. so dont compare it with Logix and paras alike

hey cookie devta....ap mahan hain, kisi din ap Amrapali ko Logix,Paras,3c ka naam le lekar koste hain, and today u say that Sapphire is incomparable, agreed, Sapphire is better than other celebrated overhyped builders....i m a satisfied customer...a end user.....
    CommentQuote
    hey cookie devta....ap mahan hain, kisi din ap Amrapali ko Logix,Paras,3c ka naam le lekar koste hain, and today u say that Sapphire is incomparable, agreed, Sapphire is better than other celebrated overhyped builders....i m a satisfied customer...a end user.....

NRI Residency next to it looks better than Sapphire. why go 10 kms away. why not look projects nearby :)
    CommentQuote
  • Sapphire location is amazing. I agree with Cookie that if a better alternative can be found in the general locality - that should be looked into
    CommentQuote
  • What about the village abutting Sapphire. I feel it is better to be 2 km further up than next to the village
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ThePunjabi
    There is a village right next to almost every sector in Noida.

Can you please name a few under-construction projects in Noida that don't have a village in radius of 500 meters (walking distance) from the project site?

Sector-137, 168, 135, 143, whole JP wishtown, 3C LP, 3C LB, all 7x sector projects, all of them have a village near them.

There is a difference in a village 500 m away and one abutting the society. Also for the houses overlooking the village would be a big dampener. Many projects inside WT have good locations, also LB is good location, LP is poor, Also Sec 107 is a god location, I do not know the back side of the projects though
    CommentQuote
  • Noida2gn7 , You are satisfied end user because Amrapali is not charging you any society maintenance charges. Poor builder is maintaining the society without any contribution from the people living in there. Who knows whether he is able to carry out the maintenance of essential services like generator , lifts etc. Who knows whether they are able to pay the security ? If some day the collapse of lift or security happens, then the blame game will start.

Obviously residents are happy because they are not required to pay any maintenance charges. Such arrangement cannot sustain. the Builders are under tremendous pressure. The functions are bound to collapse one day. it may lead to disaster.
    CommentQuote
  • Till the time they do not charge maintenance - MAKE MERRY .

In india , no body wants to pay but enjoy all the benefits. This is more in Amrapali sapphire because majority are students and service class. There will be a big problem when builder suddenly start charging , at least for those who have been living without having to pay a single penny
    CommentQuote
  • Hi. Am new to the forum & have a unit in Sapphire. Have a few queries:-

1. The flat is still not ready in terms of internal finish, fittings though external bit is mostly done (H Tower - 1640 sq.ft.) & Amrapali is demanding final payment and saying they'll finish the stuff within 2 months. Want to ask the existing people who've moved in whether I should make the payment. Also, if this is a standard practice for all?

2. What is the stamp duty & registry charges for a 1640 sq.ft. unit?

3. Please also help me in knowing which Banks are now financing so I can do a topup of the loan.

Thanks,
    Sudipto
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar71
    Noida2gn7 , You are satisfied end user because Amrapali is not charging you any society maintenance charges. Poor builder is maintaining the society without any contribution from the people living in there. Who knows whether he is able to carry out the maintenance of essential services like generator , lifts etc. Who knows whether they are able to pay the security ? If some day the collapse of lift or security happens, then the blame game will start.

Obviously residents are happy because they are not required to pay any maintenance charges. Such arrangement cannot sustain. the Builders are under tremendous pressure. The functions are bound to collapse one day. it may lead to disaster.

they can charge later at pro rated basis..
    CommentQuote
  • Builder is going to cover it up at a later stage. There are no free lunches in life.
    CommentQuote
  • Everyone will start paying once some major theft incident take place or the lift collapses with their loved ones inside.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi there..
    I'm looking at some of the Ground Floor Duplexes in this project for end use. Looking for your opinions before I commit anywhere. Following are the pros and cons according to me. Please share your experience -

Pros -

High 15 ft ceiling in ground floor units.
      Small Lawn+Basement areas.
      Veranda / Balcony area(not lawns) can be covered to extend rooms.. they come for a rather steep price of course.
      Personally biggest positive - One of my parents has bad knees, so stairs are not an option in case of a lift / power breakdown.

Cons -

Privacy.
        Ground floor plumbing issues in skyscrapers - How serious can this get? Anyone with first or second hand experience please share.
        Lack of direct Sunlight, although that could be true for upto 12 floors in certain cases.
        Added hassle Maintenance of Lawn and segregation of private lawn from common footpaths, parking area, etc.
        Bad Reputation of builder.
        Additional dirt, mosquitoes.
        Missing out on the sky scraper views
        Extra Air Conditioning initial Budget & Bills due to higher ceilings.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Most of the Sapphire ground floor flats have obstructive view and lacks breathing space. In some cases the walls of another structure is right in your face. Feeling of space would be hard to find in Sapphire ground floor units barring the ones that face the greens.
    CommentQuote