Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

    hai guys,
    a freind of mine had a 1850 sq ft apatment on 2nd floor in a very good tower getting fully furnished.
    wanted a big size unit and hence made a deal with neighbour size 1850sq ft ofcourse paid a premium for that and now has got both the apartments combine with area of 3700sq ft.
    he has 2 master bedrooms and fused 2 kid rooms and coverted into another master bedroom.
    now it is 5 bedroom apartment with 6 toilets .
    2 servant rooms .and both drawing rooms fused into one so a large drawing room.
    2 kitchens.
    this will have one lift in front of it.
    4 covered parkings. corporate deal and fully furnished.
    3 side open east facing front side park ,club ,swimming pool, and behind park open on the side .no village seen.
    expert your views on this shopping. all payment done.

    Comment


    • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

      Originally posted by raibahadur View Post
      hai guys,
      a freind of mine had a 1850 sq ft apatment on 2nd floor in a very good tower getting fully furnished.
      wanted a big size unit and hence made a deal with neighbour size 1850sq ft ofcourse paid a premium for that and now has got both the apartments combine with area of 3700sq ft.
      he has 2 master bedrooms and fused 2 kid rooms and coverted into another master bedroom.
      now it is 5 bedroom apartment with 6 toilets .
      2 servant rooms .and both drawing rooms fused into one so a large drawing room.
      2 kitchens.
      this will have one lift in front of it.
      4 covered parkings. corporate deal and fully furnished.
      3 side open east facing front side park ,club ,swimming pool, and behind park open on the side .no village seen.
      expert your views on this shopping. all payment done.
      raibahadur ji ,

      Kyon jalaa rahey ho public ko .... ek aur aisee deal ho to batanaa ....

      Comment


      • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

        shaitaan sir ji,
        is type ki kaafee deals ho rahi hein.
        with rates down if you have apartment , you can talk to your immediate neighbour.
        this is quite common in sapphire , you can talk to the guys and than talk to the engineers.
        n ri mein bhi aisa ho raha hai provided the two apartmnents are of decent size.nri guys have a descent inventory and my friend approached them and they were willing to oblige.
        advantage is if you have a big unit , it has a great potential for resale also incase you donot want to live over there.
        disadvantage is you will end up paying a premium to your neighbour.
        BUT RAHANE KE LIYE LOG GHAR EK BAR HI LETE HEIN.

        Comment


        • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

          Originally posted by dhanam View Post
          This is down payment plan but very limited units.

          Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
          Dhanam ji, were you able to crack a deal?

          Comment


          • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

            No. Since inventory was not available what I wanted so dropped & booked at Ats yamuna project.

            Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

            Comment


            • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

              Guys....I paid a visit to Phase 2 today....Development and progression was very good .....

              Around 230 workers and 50 supervisors were engaged in the development today....Sapphire 2nd phase can be expected for possession by August 2014.
              Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 10:47 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

              Comment


              • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                Originally posted by VIKS1710 View Post
                Guys....I paid a visit to Phase 2 today....Development and progression was very good .....
                Around 230 workers and 50 supervisors were engaged in the development today....Sapphire 2nd phase can be expected for possession by August 2014
                Duh! Further delay again. The way things are going in Ph1, I guess they will raise the demand letter for last payment in Jan 2014 itself.

                Comment


                • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                  miyan Jan mein payment lekar Aug mein bhi deliver karega ya nahin.....

                  Originally posted by rahulrams View Post
                  Duh! Further delay again. The way things are going in Ph1, I guess they will raise the demand letter for last payment in Jan 2014 itself.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                    Guys, plz help me understand the volume of price cut by Amrapali. I have confirmed offers of 5400 + 25 IFMS in Phase-1 and 5200 + 25 IFMS in Phase-2 all inclusive. Obviously Service Tax and Registration extra. What were the actual Resale Rates for 1140 Units prior to this price cut...

                    Is this price cut only attributable to fact that these Units are village facing (if at all as i m not sure of the Inventory available)..?
                    If yes, is this cut justified only because of facing / location of the Units? Spare a thought for guys who bought similar Units earlier at same price as other Units...
                    If No, what other reason can be there?
                    Is so called "slowdown" only for Amrapali?

                    Considering all answers till now, is it worth considering these Units ahead of, say, Kosmos?
                    Last edited by CA Rajeev; July 31 2013, 12:08 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

                      hai rajeev sahab,

                      looking at the number of your posts, you appear to be veteran in this forum at least.

                      good units are always good , either as a investor or end user.

                      but society like sapphire even bad units would be rewarding considering the location.

                      but simple suggestion never compromise on quality in life so always go for good units otherwise market mein ache apartments ki kamee nahin hai.
                      Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 10:48 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X