Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Arpan, if I am not to pay maintenance, I will accept all these and much much more. After all, this gives a saving of almost Rs 4000 every month. Indian mentality will never change. Metro in our country is maintained because of strict discipline and regulation enforcement. Otherwise we would have made it an ordinary local spitting all around and throwing litter. We love it that way.

I am not here to enlighten people like noida2gn7. You are happy, so be it.

By the way, there is no metro station on this side of expressway. After Bird sanctuary station, the next halt is Botanical Garden.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ARPAN P
    Superb location near big village

weekly market for daily needs.
    Fresh cow/ bhains milk from village dairies
    24 hrs cahal pahal tempoo, bagghi.

Good seems you are staying in that big village, if you indeed are into Gai/Bhains business, you can get good business from Sapphire, if you do tempo etc in free time, well you may find customers for that also, baggi ?? i am not sure if that's a good idea......

By the way two more societies Stylome and NRI are nearby and may have pocessions soon, also just across the road is sector 44, seems you will have gala time with all the business ideas you listed above.....good luck ....
    CommentQuote
  • Booked

Hello there,

Just booked a ground floor+basement+lawn in Sapphire. Would like to thank some of the members here for the guidance. It was an investor unit, so i think we got a pretty good deal, paying just below the market rate(5600) for the ground floor, plus some additional charges. Nothing for the basement and lawn. Looking forward to moving in now, as soon as possible.

I got some advice against ground floors, but personally, we didn't have much choice, as my parents have acrophobia, claustrophobia(in lifts) and really bad knees, so..

Regards!
    CommentQuote
  • wow congatzz! what is the total size?? also do not understand what does it mean> ground floor+basement+lawn
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itban_omair
    wow congatzz! what is the total size?? also do not understand what does it mean> ground floor+basement+lawn

total covered area on paper is around 3200 sq.ft(approx 2300-2400 sq.ft carpet) + 500 ft lawn
    CommentQuote
  • ok!! how much per Sq.Ft ?
    CommentQuote
  • Harassed buyers of Amrapali
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidabob
    Harassed buyers of Amrapali

see the fishing quality of Building.
    It looks nice from distance but when you see it closer , it looks unfinished
    CommentQuote
  • These are brand new societies. I wonder whats going to be the situation when occupancy will increase and the building will age.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure right or wrong ,but i have paid the demand for mission completion .

The basis is , even otherwise i was going to pay and henceforth finish the business.

Any views guys.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur
    Not sure right or wrong ,but i have paid the demand for mission completion .
    The basis is , even otherwise i was going to pay and henceforth finish the business.
    Any views guys.

Sir

Hats off to your Love for Amrapali.:o

Amrapali should have spared you for the sake of your loyalty :D
    CommentQuote
  • hello cookie sahab,

as i have paid all their money , so i did not mind paying off the last bit also.

it has got nothing to do with love for amrapali , my apartment is almost ready in phase 2.

i do not know when i am going to live in that but will take the possession.

i like location hence forth will keep it and if i have to move than it will be UGCC ONLY.

any how are you, i read your posts and remain updated .
    CommentQuote
  • Doesn't feel good to see a toned down Rai bahadur. I think now you have accepted the reality. Things are deteriorating for Amrapali with each passing day. The workers are highly demotivated. Paying salaries to staff is getting difficult. Students of Amity and nearby colleges are in plenty. Morale is all time low. You find people speaking abusive languages and walking with their head down sporting a mission completion badge. What will a badge do ??.

Yesterday went to B and C tower. Two of my friends are in that tower. Seepages are in many places. Security guards were discussing that they are not getting money from contractors. So not interested in doing duty. Bhagwan bharose. Maintenance is slowing down. It will be a disaster.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar71
    Doesn't feel good to see a toned down Rai bahadur. I think now you have accepted the reality. Things are deteriorating for Amrapali with each passing day. The workers are highly demotivated. Paying salaries to staff is getting difficult. Students of Amity and nearby colleges are in plenty. Morale is all time low. You find people speaking abusive languages and walking with their head down sporting a mission completion badge. What will a badge do ??.

Yesterday went to B and C tower. Two of my friends are in that tower. Seepages are in many places. Security guards were discussing that they are not getting money from contractors. So not interested in doing duty. Bhagwan bharose. Maintenance is slowing down. It will be a disaster.

Big Big Banners 'Mission Completion" are being hanged across all Amrapali projects for marketing.

Those banners are also helping Builders to hide the seepage and poor quality perfectly done by Amrapali. :o
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur
    hello cookie sahab,
    as i have paid all their money , so i did not mind paying off the last bit also.
    it has got nothing to do with love for amrapali , my apartment is almost ready in phase 2.
    i do not know when i am going to live in that but will take the possession.
    i like location hence forth will keep it and if i have to move than it will be UGCC ONLY.
    any how are you, i read your posts and remain updated .

From Amrapali to UGCC. From frying pan to fire. You do have a knack for adventure (read misadventure)
    CommentQuote