Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear guys,

i have 3700 SqFt apartment in Sapphire in a very good tower. 2 servant rooms and it is 5 bedded.

2nd floor right in front of club.3 side open Noida Expressway can be seen and also club of phase 1.

4 car parkings.i have fused to 1850 SqFt apartments.

and all payment done , owe nothing to anyone.if UGCC starts its business ,I may not have any difficulty in selling that's for sure.

I can add some more & move to UGCC but that is only if UGCC gets in order not a fool otherwise.
    CommentQuote

• abhijithaz; why r u posting same thing on every thread of amrapali?

you are spamming the forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Facebook RWA Group

Formed a facebook group for members -

Close the gaps between letters

h t t p s : / / www. facebook. com / groups / 565445253607659 /

Or search for "Amrapali Sapphire RWA" on facebook homepage. Be careful of a few builder/realtor created groups out there. This one is a closed group, where you will need to request for membership.

Or message me your email address, so I can send you an invite.
    CommentQuote
  • Garba festival decorations in Amrapali Sapphire ...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Garba festival decorations in Amrapali Sapphire ...

Oh baitte....
    Advance society nahhh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Oh baitte....
    Advance society nahhh

Cookie bhai i saw amrapali sapphire from inside for the first time yesterday .. must say I am disappointed at the shoddy quality of workmanship. Flats from inside are not bad at all .. but if you just stand below any tower and look up, you can clearly see the uneven plastering done .. and from many places the plaster is falling down. I could even observe slight tilt in some of the staircase portions .. really shabby work :(

I know that Amrapali gives the excuse that "project is not fully complete yet and issues will be sorted when final coat of painting is done" .. but question is how long will they take to finally complete any of their projects ..it seems to be a never ending wait !
    CommentQuote
    Cookie bhai i saw amrapali sapphire from inside for the first time yesterday .. must say I am disappointed at the shoddy quality of workmanship. Flats from inside are not bad at all .. but if you just stand below any tower and look up, you can clearly see the uneven plastering done .. and from many places the plaster is falling down. I could even observe slight tilt in some of the staircase portions .. really shabby work :(

I know that Amrapali gives the excuse that "project is not fully complete yet and issues will be sorted when final coat of painting is done" .. but question is how long will they take to finally complete any of their projects ..it seems to be a never ending wait !

I had also checked Amarpali Sapphire a year back to purchase a 3 BHK but decided against on account of following

The whole tower looked very old, it did not give the feeling of buying a new apt
    Close proximity to the village
    There are 6 flats on each floor and the corridor looked dingy

Also I was dissuaded when the broker informed the high transfer charges, even though these were to be paid by the seller
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen Amrapali Golf Homes and Amrapali Leisure Park (Greater Noida West) from inside (couple of the towers which are nearing completion) .. and its extremely surprising that the quality of external plaster is better there as compared to Sapphire or Zodiac or Silicon City ! Amrapali should fire the contractors who had worked on their Noida projects !!
    CommentQuote
  • Possibly they realised that this was effecting their image and made a course correction. But overall the quality of all Amarpali projects looks pathetic.I even visited the villas in Verno height with a friend and the finish seemed quite poor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    Possibly they realised that this was effecting their image and made a course correction. But overall the quality of all Amarpali projects looks pathetic.I even visited the villas in Verno height with a friend and the finish seemed quite poor

Yes indeed leisure valley villas also has poor quality.

Perhaps the villas in Hemisphere project (main G.Noida) might be a bit better as they are using complete precast construction methodology there (this is on the assumption that amrapali will use decent quality materials while creating the precast components in their precast factory... )
    CommentQuote

Has the "final coat of painting" been done yet? :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by American
    Has the "final coat of painting" been done yet? :)

Not Yet.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Not Yet.

Thanks a lot!

I have been reading IREF for 4 years. By now, I just hope that I will muster enough courage to buy a 2bhk someplace close to delhi, "some day". :)
    CommentQuote
  • Go with a brand in subvention !!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, hope new year has gotten off to a good start. Two questions:

1) I could see that people have shifted to the society - is there any construction work going on in there?

2) what is the rental for a 3 bhk?

I am looking to shift somewhere close to Amity School. Thanks.
    CommentQuote