Sort by :
Filter by :
- Any idea on what is the ongoing buying rate for 3bhk(1850 sq.ft, RTM)?CommentQuote0Flag
I have a 1640 sq ft flat in P tower?. Anyone aware of the status of this tower as there is no mention of 'P' in any of the threads?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mmukulHi,
I have a 1640 sq ft flat in P tower?. Anyone aware of the status of this tower as there is no mention of 'P' in any of the threads?
try this there official page put monthly update Residential Projects in Noida | Top 10 Properties in NoidaCommentQuote0Flag
- Another protest in Amrapali projects..CommentQuote0Flag
- As a flat owner in this Sapphire society, I have gone through the torture taking months to get my flat ready. That was the time when I decided against moving to my own flat. Now that the society residents are taking up the matter strongly, I hope the work will generate some speed and the owners of towers P,Q,R,S,T will get to see their towers ready probably by NEXT DIWALI with an operational club for Phase 2 and Basement parking opened up.
Well done residents. Keep up the momentum. But something seriously needs to be be done maintaining the society. It cannot run for long in this fashion. .CommentQuote0Flag
- a very good job by sapphire residents.very well appreciated.
the buyers of all delayed projects should come forward and teach a lesson to these builders
these builders have been idolising JP, UNITECH KIND OF GUYS.
good job again.CommentQuote0Flag
- Indeed. But Ph- II RWC is complete non-sense. They put all efforts in unnessesary things and essential things are way behind.CommentQuote0Flag
- What we gain nothing MSD has disassociate him from AMARPALI. We should not hyper our self to that level that we loss our main goal. We need MSD as our representative based on his voice and trust we consider Amparli .How can he get away leaving all of us in black hole and with this greedy bankrupt builder.CommentQuote1Flag
- Very true. Its easy escape and now options are shrinking. Protestors donot know whom to target and pressed the wrong button.CommentQuote0Flag
- Did the buyers seriously book only by seeing Dhoni. Did they believe that Dhoni will be their next door neighbour and will be responsible for completing Amarpalli projects.
It was a good idea by buyers to involve Dhoni in their tweets, but by overdoing it they have lost their handle.CommentQuote0Flag
- Vja1236;: Are you really serious? How can u think MSD could be your voice? What MSD had was a professional relationship with Amrapali, at best he can walk away if he remotely feels he was also part of the reason for the current mess (remember what Amitab did for Cadbury's when quality (worm incident) was raised as a big concern?)CommentQuote0Flag
- If a company can disassociate itself of the player name is tarnished, like nike and other companies removed sharapova as its brand ambassador when see was caught doping, similarly a player can disassociate itself from the company if the company is not fulfilling its duties.
Anyway to say that people bought the flats because of dhoni is amateurish, but what this saga has done is that it opened the eyes of people towards the false promises of builders. Great that the Amrapali people have came together for a cause may be this won't help you much bit will helo the sector as a whole.CommentQuote0Flag
- Shameful decision MSD!
This move confirms his suspicious and strong association of MSD with this group…
In one of which company her wife is a director.
Diwali/Holy/Dashahra sabke naam par add karta tha buyer ku chuna laga gaye mil kar.
He definitely had his vested interest in this group.CommentQuote0Flag
- She can be the director or even share holder in one company. How does that make her liable for other companies of Amarpalli.
Also Dhoni is a celebrity endorser, as per current rules he cannot be held liable. All this is good for generating some negative publicity against Amarpalli and forcing them to deliver. But they stand no chance in court.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by jollygoodShe can be the director or even share holder in one company. How does that make her liable for other companies of Amarpalli.
Also Dhoni is a celebrity endorser, as per current rules he cannot be held liable. All this is good for generating some negative publicity against Amarpalli and forcing them to deliver. But they stand no chance in court.
In total public losing all hopes and trust… Indian judiciary system has most lethargic way of working.CommentQuote0Flag