Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • These celebrities (Sportsmen, actors etc) are available for rent. They can be rented to support any product or service. Of course they don't care about product they are endorsing or the interest of consumers. They care about their pay checks and perks they get by advertising and endorsing for companies.

Anybody who thinks Dhoni is Liable for failure of Amrapali is wrong. And its obvious that many celebrities are also shareholders of companies they endorse. Interest of consumer is last thing in their mind. Its only about money, money and only money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    T Of course they don't care about product they are endorsing or the interest of consumers. Interest of consumer is last thing in their mind. Its only about money, money and only money.

You are correct practically.

They are advertising without applying mind….
    E.g. now days almost every movie releasing minimum one song promoting alcohol (although direct advertisement of any brand is prohibited but they are promoting consumption of liquor which ultimately promote liquor consumption) every big star promoting poison and our very young generation may become addict but still we fill they are our STARs..

kab tak public bewakuf banegi?? Shayad jab tak… jab tak wo jawab mangna na seekh jaye and social media grant this right to general public to raise their voice and ask these crooks.

Although IREF is a limited platform (limited to real estate discussions), Why not we make them aware that what to promote and what not… they must understand loss of promoting wrong product.. what can we do? nothing...No, we can assess their money desire.. we can draw their real images how good/how trustworthy they are for our society... unfortunately, we all knows that legally they are not liable but socially they must understand impacts of their wrong promotion “aur fir wo chahe alcohol hu ya chor builder”, apart from money they are earning lacs and lacs of hell wishes….
    for those celebs---go to h**l
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know why people are after Dhoni. He's making big money on these endorsements. He's not there to complete projects and resolve disputes and neither does he care about these matters.

Its the fault of People who made celebrities into Gods and Messiahs. People create celebrities. People make them Gods. Now don't blame these celebrities for being greedy and selfish. Its fault of you, the people, who were blindly worshiping these celebrities. These celebrities are just normal businessmen (greedy & corrupt) trying to make money as much as they can.
    CommentQuote
  • guys , do you really think that these residents are worried about this dhoni business.

whole purpose was to highlight the wrongs of this builder and objectives appear to have fulfilled.

this is just tip of iceberg ,better for mr sharma to get into business straight away.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bharatiya
    I don't know why people are after Dhoni. He's making big money on these endorsements. He's not there to complete projects and resolve disputes and neither does he care about these matters.

Its the fault of People who made celebrities into Gods and Messiahs. People create celebrities. People make them Gods. Now don't blame these celebrities for being greedy and selfish. Its fault of you, the people, who were blindly worshiping these celebrities. These celebrities are just normal businessmen (greedy & corrupt) trying to make money as much as they can.

Agreed, people should go for quality of product not be celebrities endorsement because the product cost will cover celebrities fees also.
    Any equal quality products always go for where no celebrities endorsement ... I always go for Move for back pain rather than FastRel.. where 3 celebrities endorse ..
    Same logic for Indian vs Chinees goods also
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amrapali residents for showing people the way, with media on there side people should be more vocal of their plight because even if real estate bill comes to play, land being on concurrent list shall face face many state/centre problems.

So the best option for residents is to do the same for other builders like bptp, jaypee, supertech, Unitech. Also first of all the interest rate provided by the builder should be same as that of late payment by the buyers. Also the civic amenities like swimming pool,club should be handed over along with the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • We need to see if there is any change on the ground. The celebrity endorser has walked out, now is the time of reckoning, how Amarpalli acts once the media focus is gone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jollygood
    We need to see if there is any change on the ground. The celebrity endorser has walked out, now is the time of reckoning, how Amarpalli acts once the media focus is gone.

Very Right. The celebrity endorser is gone. Media hype will fizzle out in a weeks time. It will be again back to square one. The towers in Phase 2 of Sapphire are incomplete. Even those towers which are occupied like U-V-W-X-Y-Z are operating with only one lift.

Club is incomplete. It may take months if not years. Basement parking is incomplete. Residents of Ph 2 are keeping their cars in open space. Towers P-Q-R-S-T are far far away from completion. Same story for MNO. With each passing day, people are getting desperate. Builder is Bankrupt. He has to now sell some of his assets to get things going. No salary paid to staff since last six months. Staff is highly demotivated. Maintenance is in shambles.

In short, pathetic state of affair for Phase 2 residents. Very pathetic. One of my friend living there is literally in tears as he has moved in Tower U and could not bear the burnt of Rent + EMI. Very very pathetic and shameful on part of Amrapali.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar71
    Very Right. The celebrity endorser is gone. Media hype will fizzle out in a weeks time. It will be again back to square one. The towers in Phase 2 of Sapphire are incomplete. Even those towers which are occupied like U-V-W-X-Y-Z are operating with only one lift.

Club is incomplete. It may take months if not years. Basement parking is incomplete. Residents of Ph 2 are keeping their cars in open space. Towers P-Q-R-S-T are far far away from completion. Same story for MNO. With each passing day, people are getting desperate. Builder is Bankrupt. He has to now sell some of his assets to get things going. No salary paid to staff since last six months. Staff is highly demotivated. Maintenance is in shambles.

In short, pathetic state of affair for Phase 2 residents. Very pathetic. One of my friend living there is literally in tears as he has moved in Tower U and could not bear the burnt of Rent + EMI. Very very pathetic and shameful on part of Amrapali.

Media hype!! Sapphire Phase 1 residents have done what was Unimaginable a fortnight back.All distressed buyers across India should be happy that residents were successful to attract media attention towards plight of so many people.

Earlier People used to give give dharna, pradarshan etc etc and in end could manage to get a footnote space in local hindi dailies Navbharat times or Dainik jagran, & builder cared the least. Even the reporters were not able to take it forward in a big way as channel/newspaper promoters were not interested as they get huge ADS from the builder lobby.

But this time the issue is being discussed in National media in prime time by Arnab Goswami, Ravish, Bhupendra chaubey, Jakka jacob, Anjana om, Kishore Ajwani n so on n so forth.This is victory of common distressed buyer, he has been heard by none other than Naidu, Akhilesh etc , the builders now understand that they are exposed.They have only one option now to deliver or perish.
    CommentQuote
  • Anil Sharma summoned by noida ceo by ndtv.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida2gn7
    Media hype!! Sapphire Phase 1 residents have done what was Unimaginable a fortnight back.All distressed buyers across India should be happy that residents were successful to attract media attention towards plight of so many people.

Earlier People used to give give dharna, pradarshan etc etc and in end could manage to get a footnote space in local hindi dailies Navbharat times or Dainik jagran, & builder cared the least. Even the reporters were not able to take it forward in a big way as channel/newspaper promoters were not interested as they get huge ADS from the builder lobby.

But this time the issue is being discussed in National media in prime time by Arnab Goswami, Ravish, Bhupendra chaubey, Jakka jacob, Anjana om, Kishore Ajwani n so on n so forth.This is victory of common distressed buyer, he has been heard by none other than Naidu, Akhilesh etc , the builders now understand that they are exposed.They have only one option now to deliver or perish.

Excellent Efforts made. Since u r a resident Noida2gn7, you understand the situation very well. We are with u all in this special drive. I hope they deliver.

If they perish, it could be doomsday for many as who would then complete the towers which are incomplete. Since you are in Phase 1 where amenities are almost complete and very few points could be pending ( like Registry, fire fighting system etc ) . You may not understand the difficulty levels of Phase 2 buyers, their plight. For them, it could be an endless wait and a never ending story.
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali - will turn it's moral fabric as their endorser has turned????

Jab Anna Hazare ki massive media campaign se lokpal nahin aaya aur Nirbhaya ki horrific incident ke massive media coverage se rapes kam nahin hue - do people think the builder will now become a saint and change and start delivering.

These are thick skinned basturds - initiate your court cases ASAP - soon you will be able to quote from RERA law - only hope an end user has.

I promise you - in ten fifteen days - this will all be forgotten - media, Twitter every place.
    CommentQuote
  • Fully agree with dineshsays; sir does NA or Govt came to know yesterday only thru Media that Amarpali and others have delayed the deliveries of the flats promised. They all know and are in hand in gloves and its open further opportunities to Govt and other buggers to negotiate with builders and make some more benifits .Just keep watching the media for next two to three days this news will nowhere as whatever TRP has to come it will come in first 3 to 4 days.They only way forward is to go legally and put these big asses behind bars then only things will move.
    CommentQuote
  • amrapali has to get down to business very fast , otherwise they will be wiped out from the system.

to get their image makeover, the only way out is to deliver.

think of SURAT hit by plague some years back and is now among the best and most cleanest cities of india.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am currently living in Amrapali Silicon and really want to thank the residents of Sapphire. Targeting dhoni on twitter was a brilliant plan to get media's eyes on Amrapali CMD. Also taking the complaint to Noida Authority CEO post dhoni even was even better..

I just hope that Amrapali delivers now across all projects.
    CommentQuote