Collapse

Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Last updated: July 7 2017
1340 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

These are few of the photos posted by Vikas on Sapphire residents face book page......

Comment

Excellent piece of work done by AP. Seen lotz of upcoming socities on NExp way & Central Noida ,this gonna be one of the best I can say .

Comment

There is nothing which remains best forever sir as innovations and improvisations happen........

sapphire is definitely turning out to be a good residential complex (primarily because of very low expectation level from Amrapali)........

other than the pricing goof up, the builder is trying level best to create a good development..., the lift lobby etc are a sincere effort of the builder towards creating an upmarket MIG complex.........

Originally posted by Prop Hunter View Post
        Excellent piece of work done by AP. Seen lotz of upcoming socities on NExp way & Central Noida ,this gonna be one of the best I can say .

Comment

Though I do not hold unit in this project but after having gone through some recent pics in 'Picture ki Jubani" thread, certainly say a remarkable improvement. I have seen Zodiac & Platinum as well & would like to comment upon them also ...purely my POV.

Platinum- Interiors are good by external appearance is disappointing.

Zodiac- Interiors & finishing is not good by external appearance is above average.
          Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 10:55 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Wait for it to complete and than see the quality and maintenance, it will not be more different from what Amrapali has delivered in past

Comment

and Long live Amrapali bashers,

- first off all the ability to deliver, the developer has so many eggs in his basket so forget delivery in next 3--4 years........,

-then the layout - Sapphire a super dense project ....,

-then quality of construction

- then Possessions can't be given as no CC

and now the maintenance.........

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
              Wait for it to complete and than see the quality and maintenance, it will not be more different from what Amrapali has delivered in past

Comment

Dil par haath rakh kar bolo dost , photos to kuch alag hi bayan kar rahen hain ! I think AP needs an applaud for this .

Comment

I wish I am wrong, but this is only possible if Amrapali has changed/ improved a lot on their quality. I would suggest that have a look on their delivered projects. 3 are in Indirapuram

Comment

I wish I am wrong, but this is only possible if Amrapali has changed/ improved a lot on their quality. I would suggest that have a look on their delivered projects. 3 are in Indirapuram
                    I have seen their most of the projects in Noida , not been to any of them in Indirapuram but heard and read the poor feedback of all of them. As far as I know this group is now trying to improve their image and improvising for better deliveries by learnings from past blunders. Above all some of their practice are very customer friendly.

Comment

mr quest sahab,

AS FAR AS MAINTENANCE IS CONCERNED , SAPPHIRE HAS THE MAXIMUM NO OF IAS , THERE ARE IPS GUYS, JUDGES ,SENIOR PSU OFFICERS.( MORE THAN ANY OTHER PROJECTS AND THEY ARE VERY, WELL TO DO .

BIGGEST SURPRISE IS , REGARDING IT RAIDS.

FEW MONTHS BACK AT THE SITE I WAS SURPRISED TO SEE SENIOR REVENUE OFFICIAL WALKING TO SEE HIS APARTMENT WITH HIS FAMILY WHICH IN FACT I WAS EYEING TO BUY.

ANOTHER GOOD THING IS ALL THESE BUREAUCRATS ARE YOUNG GUYS.

I HAVE GREAT CONFIDENCE ON THE MAINTENANCE AND DISCIPLINE ASPECT.
                      Last edited by MANOJa; January 15 2016, 10:56 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X