Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
Reply
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Even if your flat is registered, that doesn't mean that builder has cleared all the dues to Authority.
    Kindly note who are not aware if this.


    Please get ur facts updated, we had discussion with senior NA officials, if a flat in Noida is to be registered means all dues have to be cleared.

    You can confirm from today's newspaper,till now rule was that flat could be registered only if full land dues are paid for a project, starting now registry will be possible of no of flats in proportion to land dues paid, e.g if total payable to NA is 50 crore, and till date builder has paid 25 crore, then 50% flats can be registered.

    This is big relief for builders and also good for buyers, the aam admi's voice seems has reached to the powers that be.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida2gn7
    Please get ur facts updated, we had discussion with senior NA officials, if a flat in Noida is to be registered means all dues have to be cleared.

    You can confirm from today's newspaper,till now rule was that flat could be registered only if full land dues are paid for a project, starting now registry will be possible of no of flats in proportion to land dues paid, e.g if total payable to NA is 50 crore, and till date builder has paid 25 crore, then 50% flats can be registered.

    This is big relief for builders and also good for buyers, the aam admi's voice seems has reached to the powers that be.


    Fantastic noida2gn7. It feels good to have Sapphire residents like you who calls a spade a spade. The entire explanation given is easy to comprehend. Keep up the fight and take care of the maintenance aspect so that Sapphire becomes the most sought after residential destination. The project has its unique advantages. It was the builder who played a spoilsport.

    Raibahadur ji , phase 2 will take hell of a time. Builder condition is pathetic. Even a court case victory by phase 2 owners cannot bring respite. Its a long long wait for many and too many dark tunnels.
    CommentQuote
  • kumar sahab,
    nice effort by noida2gn 7,
    whatever it is, right or wrong , i stand by sapphire residents.
    i am planning to move after 7-8 years hopefully but yes i am ready to fight for the residents .
    once phase 1 is sorted battle for phase 2 begins.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur
    kumar sahab,
    nice effort by noida2gn 7,
    whatever it is, right or wrong , i stand by sapphire residents.
    i am planning to move after 7-8 years hopefully but yes i am ready to fight for the residents .
    once phase 1 is sorted battle for phase 2 begins.


    EGJACTLY !!!!

    Lot of my Phase 2 friends have filed a case in Consumer Court. I support them wholeheartedly. I am told that this builder has installed only one lift each in U V W X Y Z . The same is the case in some of the Phase 1 towers like I, J, K & L.

    I read in newspapers that the Builder has placed orders for seven lifts. I hope these towers gets additional lifts which are long overdue.

    Only way this builder can now manage to complete the remaining towers is by selling his other assets. He is starved of cash and owe a lot to banks/lenders.
    CommentQuote
  • The Noida authority on Thursday directed two realty firms — Jaypee and Amrapali Group — to complete all pending works in residential projects in a time-bound manner and put an end to homebuyers’ woes.

    The authority direction follows repeated protests by homebuyers, who are suffering due to the delay in completion of group housing projects. UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav also directed officials to address buyers’ issues.

    A delegation of buyers, realtors and the chief executive officer (CEO) of Noida authority, Rama Raman, along with other important officials held a meeting to discuss solutions to delayed residential projects. “Amrapali will submit a 3-month action plan for removing all deficiencies. We will conduct monthly meetings to monitor progress of work,” Raman said.

    Amrapali Group has delayed three group housing projects — Platinum and Zodiac in Sector 119 and Sapphire in Sector 45. Around 3,000 homebuyers are living in these three incomplete projects.

    “Work on the pending issues is taking place in full swing. We will deliver them in a time-bound manner. We have started procuring lifts to be installed at the residential towers. We are addressing buyers’ issues properly and will continue to do so,” Shiv Priya, executive director of Amrapali Group, said.

    Lifts and other pending works will be completed in Platinum, Zodiac and Sapphire projects as the builder is procuring seven new lifts.
    CommentQuote
  • After seeing the comments of members of jaypee projects, paramount, antriksh, purvanchal, lotus, JM etc etc and the state of affairs of under construction projects like Apex, Prathistha, ASN, Sikka, JON, Capetown, etc etc , bachpan ki ek kavita yaad ati hai

    Ek chidiya ke bache chaar....
    Udte hain wo pankh pasar....

    Ghoom phirke wapas aate
    Apni maa ko ek baat batate ...

    Humne ghoom liya jag sara
    Apna ghar hai sabse pyara
    noida2gn7;, raibahadur;ji and all others... Cheeers !!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar71
    The Noida authority on Thursday directed two realty firms — Jaypee and Amrapali Group — to complete all pending works in residential projects in a time-bound manner and put an end to homebuyers’ woes.

    The authority direction follows repeated protests by homebuyers, who are suffering due to the delay in completion of group housing projects. UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav also directed officials to address buyers’ issues.

    A delegation of buyers, realtors and the chief executive officer (CEO) of Noida authority, Rama Raman, along with other important officials held a meeting to discuss solutions to delayed residential projects. “Amrapali will submit a 3-month action plan for removing all deficiencies. We will conduct monthly meetings to monitor progress of work,” Raman said.

    Amrapali Group has delayed three group housing projects — Platinum and Zodiac in Sector 119 and Sapphire in Sector 45. Around 3,000 homebuyers are living in these three incomplete projects.

    “Work on the pending issues is taking place in full swing. We will deliver them in a time-bound manner. We have started procuring lifts to be installed at the residential towers. We are addressing buyers’ issues properly and will continue to do so,” Shiv Priya, executive director of Amrapali Group, said.

    Lifts and other pending works will be completed in Platinum, Zodiac and Sapphire projects as the builder is procuring seven new lifts.


    My unit is stuck since 2009. I had taken a loan for 'balance to be paid on possession' from Bank of Baroda. Since the builder hasn't cleared his dues at Noida Authority the bank is not disbursing loan (even though its sanctioned & I am paying EMIs). This has been the case since July 2015.

    Now to break this the builder is taking an undertaking (refer attachment) with pre-dated cheques from the customers. The undertaking is completely one-sided with everything in favour of builder. There's even an indemnification clause which he has put to protect him. Is this even legal?

    What should I do? Their officials aren't helping.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudipton
    My unit is stuck since 2009. I had taken a loan for 'balance to be paid on possession' from Bank of Baroda. Since the builder hasn't cleared his dues at Noida Authority the bank is not disbursing loan (even though its sanctioned & I am paying EMIs). This has been the case since July 2015.

    Now to break this the builder is taking an undertaking (refer attachment) with pre-dated cheques from the customers. The undertaking is completely one-sided with everything in favour of builder. There's even an indemnification clause which he has put to protect him. Is this even legal?

    What should I do? Their officials aren't helping.


    Which tower is it ?? Is this the last instalment ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar71
    Which tower is it ?? Is this the last instalment ???


    Tower H. Yes, this is the last installment which is due on possession.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a strong resident body in Sapphire who are taking head on with the power tactics of the builder. One option is to contact them. Builder no doubt will try all possible means to extract money from buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudipton
    My unit is stuck since 2009. I had taken a loan for 'balance to be paid on possession' from Bank of Baroda. Since the builder hasn't cleared his dues at Noida Authority the bank is not disbursing loan (even though its sanctioned & I am paying EMIs). This has been the case since July 2015.

    Now to break this the builder is taking an undertaking (refer attachment) with pre-dated cheques from the customers. The undertaking is completely one-sided with everything in favour of builder. There's even an indemnification clause which he has put to protect him. Is this even legal?

    What should I do? Their officials aren't helping.


    Are there any other people on this forum who have been handed over similar thing?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar71
    There is a strong resident body in Sapphire who are taking head on with the power tactics of the builder. One option is to contact them. Builder no doubt will try all possible means to extract money from buyers.


    I would definitely want to connect with someone who is an active & vocal member of the resident body at Sapphire. If there's someone who is on this Forum, please drop me a message.
    CommentQuote


  • Its funny that you are quoting me and giving me information, when i am involved in what is happening on ground, the purpose of scheme was that if there are unsold flats the builders need not pay for them and still registry could commence for other flats.

    Builders though try to misuse all laws, and here residents are trying to put across a point that registry be done for all towers and no attempt should be made to divide and give any preferential treatment to any particular tower.

    I have noticed that you try to be smart when you are not, earlier you gave a misleading information on registry and dues which i corrected, so better to do some groundwork.

    Thousands of people are fighting for their houses, and your intent seems just of self righteousness and ego fulfilling when being a old member you must have a balanced view on pros and cons.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Its not funny.
    I asked you before also but that was not answered.

    You are involved or leading this protest , good for you

    Its funny, because your posts suggests that you are for fun in this thread.
    Look back and read all your posts in this thread it is all about personal grudge and of no constructive use for anyone , existing buyers or prospective buyers.

    What is good or bad for us we will take care.

    Its funny, because your posts suggests that you are for fun in this thread.
    Look back and read all your posts in this thread it is all about personal grudge and of no constructive use for anyone , existing buyers or prospective buyers.

    What is good or bad for us we will take care.

    Its funny, because your posts suggests that you are for fun in this thread.
    Look back and read all your posts in this thread it is all about personal grudge and of no constructive use for anyone , existing buyers or prospective buyers.

    What is good or bad for us we will take care.

    Its funny, because your posts suggests that you are for fun in this thread.
    Look back and read all your posts in this thread it is all about personal grudge and of no constructive use for anyone , existing buyers or prospective buyers.

    What is good or bad for us we will take care.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    I have already stated that I am victim of Amrapali.
    Better ignore and dont qoute my posts ever. What I post is in this thread is nothing to do with you and members, so be where your limit ends. At least I am going with personal with members. Its was you who poked nose in my affairs, please stay away.

    Bhagtein chor ki langot se he gurajaana padega, likhwaal lo sapphire waalo.

    Best of luck for winning Langot

    Your above post shows your quality, you are a victim doesn't means you will keep shitting nonsense. I don't uselessly write or post nonsense and am least concerned with you or your posts, but when you misguide and vent your grudge i have every right to state the facts and not fiction.

    Anyways India is a free country and this forum a free one.

    You can keep shitting in open as you seem to enjoy it.

    Your above post shows your quality, you are a victim doesn't means you will keep shitting nonsense. I don't uselessly write or post nonsense and am least concerned with you or your posts, but when you misguide and vent your grudge i have every right to state the facts and not fiction.

    Anyways India is a free country and this forum a free one.

    You can keep shitting in open as you seem to enjoy it.

    Your above post shows your quality, you are a victim doesn't means you will keep shitting nonsense. I don't uselessly write or post nonsense and am least concerned with you or your posts, but when you misguide and vent your grudge i have every right to state the facts and not fiction.

    Anyways India is a free country and this forum a free one.

    You can keep shitting in open as you seem to enjoy it.

    Your above post shows your quality, you are a victim doesn't means you will keep shitting nonsense. I don't uselessly write or post nonsense and am least concerned with you or your posts, but when you misguide and vent your grudge i have every right to state the facts and not fiction.

    Anyways India is a free country and this forum a free one.

    You can keep shitting in open as you seem to enjoy it.
    CommentQuote