Hi All,

I am living in US and want to know about Amrapali Sapphire Phase II project which is in sector 45 Noida. I have heard that the phase-I of this project is sold out and the phase II has already 90% sold. Has anyone booked anything there ? If yes please share your thoughts. I am planning to buy a 3bhk (3b3T-1640 Sq Ft) and want to get some reviews from you experts. I am interested in this project because i think the sector 45 location is very nice, please correct me if i am wrong. I can not personally visit the site so your feedback is very important to me.

How is the quality of work of Amrapali projectcs? has anyone had any personal experience with them? How safe is it to invest in this project?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Read more
1273 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kumar71
    I fully agree with you raibahadur ji. But its a different scenario out there in Sapphire. By not paying the maintenance and enjoying the facility for last THREE YEARS, it will be really difficult for the builder to extract money from the residents. People are now used to the FREE regime. Suddenly 2500-4000 outgo every month will pinch and will lead to protest.

The situation is similar to European Countries where big Govt support was there in case of unemployment and retirement. Now with economies dwindling, there are curbs and austerity measures which are not liked by individuals who were used to the facilities.

By the way, who is bothered for Phase 2 raibahadur ji. "Apna ghar bas jaye, baki Jaaye bhad mein" seems to be the motto.

Friends before questioning and blaming buyers for not paying maintenance no one tried to analyze objectively why buyers have put their security and safety at stake by resorting to not paying maintenance despite of all possible pressure tactics deployed by builder.

To keep it short and simple in past there have been several written signed agreement with top management where it has been agreed that once builder obtains CC which essentially means completing in all respect, buyers will pay maintenance *retrospectively* the last deadline was of 31st march and buyers were happy to pay retrospectively from 1st Jan. Needless to say builder didn't adhered to his end of promise, which ultimately led to public trial of all builders of NCR.

Now many of you have questions why builder offers possession if he cant charge maintenance, now there is no rocket science involved, if builder goes for CC that means he has to pay full cost of land to NA and that is lots of money. Builders are getting loan at 20-25% per anumm in this market. So by not paying the land dues which not only Amrapali but most builders are doing , these crooks are saving crores of rupees as interest alone.

Add to that the amount they need to spend on automation of fire fighting equipments , all lifts etc , so by giving possession these crooked builders are not doing any charity but conveniently avoiding *Delay penalty to buyer* + Interest on loans.

Pick any project and you will understand the cost involved, the aim of builder is to offer possession and once sufficient people move in the trap ,introduce the maintenance and then be done live happily with no commitment for CC etc.

Here also the game and trap was same, but people were smart enough to counter claim to get the works done, pay the NA dues and take maintenance retrospectively, people even offered to open a escrow account to keep money there so that the CAM should directly go to workers and not in AD's of launching a new AWAS YOJNA!!

So builder is now trapped and unfortunately with him buyers have to suffer and apply their mind to this useless crap.People who could invest all their life savings to get a decent home don't mind paying monthly fixed charge for the services they are using, and this non payment is a lever that residents are not going to forego until builder understands the issue.

It is true that there are many IAS/PCS residents,Navy,Army and so on and so forth, but at the end they too are striving for betterment, and last point it is naive to think that maintenance collected from phase 1 can complete phase 2 work *it is peanuts *.

There is similar fight ongoing in multiple projects across Noida/GNoida and it is te frist time the builders are feeling the heat.

Simple solution is Phase 1 has around 100 unsold flats, let the builder sell them and do final settlement and get out.
    CommentQuote
  • Ab bus bhi kar. Rulaega kya ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida2gn7

Simple solution is Phase 1 has around 100 unsold flats, let the builder sell them and do final settlement and get out.

I didn't know that there are still 100 unsold flats. Did the builder deliberately kept it aside to sell later at a super premium.

Will the builder agree to this simple solution ??? It would be much better if resident RWA takes over. However, it remains only our wishlist. The builder must be having his own strategy. Till then, we are are playing with safety and maintenance of common services. As the things are new, it can sustain for some time. But for how long ??? Some solution need to be arrived soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Just to clear a thing, getting CC doesnt mean builder has no dues. Builder has to pay the installment to Authority just as we do to Bank. CC held up in case builder doesn't pay minimum required amount to Authority.

We know that,let me be explicit read CC as CC, OC ,Registry , hope now it is clear. Registry is allowed when all dues are clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Even if your flat is registered, that doesn't mean that builder has cleared all the dues to Authority.
    Kindly note who are not aware if this.

Please get ur facts updated, we had discussion with senior NA officials, if a flat in Noida is to be registered means all dues have to be cleared.

You can confirm from today's newspaper,till now rule was that flat could be registered only if full land dues are paid for a project, starting now registry will be possible of no of flats in proportion to land dues paid, e.g if total payable to NA is 50 crore, and till date builder has paid 25 crore, then 50% flats can be registered.

This is big relief for builders and also good for buyers, the aam admi's voice seems has reached to the powers that be.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noida2gn7
    Please get ur facts updated, we had discussion with senior NA officials, if a flat in Noida is to be registered means all dues have to be cleared.

You can confirm from today's newspaper,till now rule was that flat could be registered only if full land dues are paid for a project, starting now registry will be possible of no of flats in proportion to land dues paid, e.g if total payable to NA is 50 crore, and till date builder has paid 25 crore, then 50% flats can be registered.

This is big relief for builders and also good for buyers, the aam admi's voice seems has reached to the powers that be.

Fantastic noida2gn7. It feels good to have Sapphire residents like you who calls a spade a spade. The entire explanation given is easy to comprehend. Keep up the fight and take care of the maintenance aspect so that Sapphire becomes the most sought after residential destination. The project has its unique advantages. It was the builder who played a spoilsport.

Raibahadur ji , phase 2 will take hell of a time. Builder condition is pathetic. Even a court case victory by phase 2 owners cannot bring respite. Its a long long wait for many and too many dark tunnels.
    CommentQuote
  • kumar sahab,
    nice effort by noida2gn 7,
    whatever it is, right or wrong , i stand by sapphire residents.
    i am planning to move after 7-8 years hopefully but yes i am ready to fight for the residents .
    once phase 1 is sorted battle for phase 2 begins.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raibahadur
    kumar sahab,
    nice effort by noida2gn 7,
    whatever it is, right or wrong , i stand by sapphire residents.
    i am planning to move after 7-8 years hopefully but yes i am ready to fight for the residents .
    once phase 1 is sorted battle for phase 2 begins.

EGJACTLY !!!!

Lot of my Phase 2 friends have filed a case in Consumer Court. I support them wholeheartedly. I am told that this builder has installed only one lift each in U V W X Y Z . The same is the case in some of the Phase 1 towers like I, J, K & L.

I read in newspapers that the Builder has placed orders for seven lifts. I hope these towers gets additional lifts which are long overdue.

Only way this builder can now manage to complete the remaining towers is by selling his other assets. He is starved of cash and owe a lot to banks/lenders.
    CommentQuote
  • The Noida authority on Thursday directed two realty firms — Jaypee and Amrapali Group — to complete all pending works in residential projects in a time-bound manner and put an end to homebuyers’ woes.

The authority direction follows repeated protests by homebuyers, who are suffering due to the delay in completion of group housing projects. UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav also directed officials to address buyers’ issues.

A delegation of buyers, realtors and the chief executive officer (CEO) of Noida authority, Rama Raman, along with other important officials held a meeting to discuss solutions to delayed residential projects. “Amrapali will submit a 3-month action plan for removing all deficiencies. We will conduct monthly meetings to monitor progress of work,” Raman said.

Amrapali Group has delayed three group housing projects — Platinum and Zodiac in Sector 119 and Sapphire in Sector 45. Around 3,000 homebuyers are living in these three incomplete projects.

“Work on the pending issues is taking place in full swing. We will deliver them in a time-bound manner. We have started procuring lifts to be installed at the residential towers. We are addressing buyers’ issues properly and will continue to do so,” Shiv Priya, executive director of Amrapali Group, said.

Lifts and other pending works will be completed in Platinum, Zodiac and Sapphire projects as the builder is procuring seven new lifts.
    CommentQuote
  • After seeing the comments of members of jaypee projects, paramount, antriksh, purvanchal, lotus, JM etc etc and the state of affairs of under construction projects like Apex, Prathistha, ASN, Sikka, JON, Capetown, etc etc , bachpan ki ek kavita yaad ati hai

Ek chidiya ke bache chaar....
    Udte hain wo pankh pasar....

Ghoom phirke wapas aate
    Apni maa ko ek baat batate ...

Humne ghoom liya jag sara
    Apna ghar hai sabse pyara
    noida2gn7;, raibahadur;ji and all others... Cheeers !!!!!
    CommentQuote
    The Noida authority on Thursday directed two realty firms — Jaypee and Amrapali Group — to complete all pending works in residential projects in a time-bound manner and put an end to homebuyers’ woes.

The authority direction follows repeated protests by homebuyers, who are suffering due to the delay in completion of group housing projects. UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav also directed officials to address buyers’ issues.

A delegation of buyers, realtors and the chief executive officer (CEO) of Noida authority, Rama Raman, along with other important officials held a meeting to discuss solutions to delayed residential projects. “Amrapali will submit a 3-month action plan for removing all deficiencies. We will conduct monthly meetings to monitor progress of work,” Raman said.

Amrapali Group has delayed three group housing projects — Platinum and Zodiac in Sector 119 and Sapphire in Sector 45. Around 3,000 homebuyers are living in these three incomplete projects.

“Work on the pending issues is taking place in full swing. We will deliver them in a time-bound manner. We have started procuring lifts to be installed at the residential towers. We are addressing buyers’ issues properly and will continue to do so,” Shiv Priya, executive director of Amrapali Group, said.

Lifts and other pending works will be completed in Platinum, Zodiac and Sapphire projects as the builder is procuring seven new lifts.

My unit is stuck since 2009. I had taken a loan for 'balance to be paid on possession' from Bank of Baroda. Since the builder hasn't cleared his dues at Noida Authority the bank is not disbursing loan (even though its sanctioned & I am paying EMIs). This has been the case since July 2015.

Now to break this the builder is taking an undertaking (refer attachment) with pre-dated cheques from the customers. The undertaking is completely one-sided with everything in favour of builder. There's even an indemnification clause which he has put to protect him. Is this even legal?

What should I do? Their officials aren't helping.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudipton
    My unit is stuck since 2009. I had taken a loan for 'balance to be paid on possession' from Bank of Baroda. Since the builder hasn't cleared his dues at Noida Authority the bank is not disbursing loan (even though its sanctioned & I am paying EMIs). This has been the case since July 2015.

Now to break this the builder is taking an undertaking (refer attachment) with pre-dated cheques from the customers. The undertaking is completely one-sided with everything in favour of builder. There's even an indemnification clause which he has put to protect him. Is this even legal?

Which tower is it ?? Is this the last instalment ???
    CommentQuote
    Which tower is it ?? Is this the last instalment ???

Tower H. Yes, this is the last installment which is due on possession.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a strong resident body in Sapphire who are taking head on with the power tactics of the builder. One option is to contact them. Builder no doubt will try all possible means to extract money from buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudipton

Are there any other people on this forum who have been handed over similar thing?
    CommentQuote