1340 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

Thanks sir.

Comment

Visited the Sapphire site last weekend. Progress on handing over of Phase-1 is very very slow. Saw people in heated arguements with the staff on heavy seepage problem in flats handed over so far. I am told that in order to calm them from poor quality of construction, Amrapali has given all flat owners ACs and higher power back up.

Progress in W,X,Y and Z towers is good. April 2014 could be a possibility of handing over.

Any idea of the maintenance cost Amrapali is going to charge

Comment

Originally posted by kumar71 View Post
        Visited the Sapphire site last weekend. Progress on handing over of Phase-1 is very very slow. Saw people in heated arguements with the staff on heavy seepage problem in flats handed over so far. I am told that in order to calm them from poor quality of construction, Amrapali has given all flat owners ACs and higher power back up.

Progress in W,X,Y and Z towers is good. April 2014 could be a possibility of handing over.

Seepage depends on luck. These crap builders don't check the water pipelines until buyers moves in and find seepage happening... but by then, unfortunately very little can be done

Comment

Amrapali Sapphire is one of the popular residential developments in Sector-45, neighborhood of Noida. It is among the ongoing projects of Amrapali Group.I went through the reviews and it is really worth buying property there.You can get 3 bhk Apartments from Sq.Ft. 1390-1850 and the Approximate Price may range from 95 Lakhs to 1.2 Crore.

Comment

34 Pavallion

Hi,

Can you give me a little more information about 34 Pavilion please. I am interested in buying a 2bhk there. Also if there are any problems you are facing.

Thanks

Ruchi

Originally posted by rajeshjugran View Post
            I would suggest to totally stay out of amrapali's ..Construction quality is very very poor..I would say its just next to the government's developments(GDA, DDA). I have friend living in their indirapuram project(green).He spend half of his time getting his apartment fixed..seepage, fitting quality problems are very severe over there..I lived in supertech icon for about six months on rent...i liked the quality and builder..I invested in their 34 Pavilion in a 2BHK flat (1075 sq.ft.)

If you are thinking of sapphire...i would suggest you to consider 34Pavilion..in comparison, sector 34 is more habited, centre location, next to metro,ok construction speed ,i couldnt find a flaw in the project except its overlooking a small village...bt i think thats ok...when u are on above 10th floor...PM me if u need any details or would like to know abt my experience

Comment

Progress in W,X,Y,Z towers is very good. Agreed.

1. Flooring is done upto 15th floor.
              2. Tile work are also done upto that point.
              3. Lobby work is almost 50% done.
              4. doors are also completed.
              5. Some flats are locked in these towers because they are furnished.

If they continue at the same pace then, Expected possession in March/April 2014.

Comment

Dear Shaitaan ji

Is the progress uniform for all the towers i.e W,X,Y,Z ?? Since construction is going on, I did not make any effort to go inside the towers to see for myself

Are these any different from Phase-1 towers??.

I wanted to know whether Amrapali has brought any improvisation in Phase-2 or not.

Regards.

Comment

Dear Shaitaan ji

Is the progress uniform for all the towers i.e W,X,Y,Z ?? Since construction is going on, I did not make any effort to go inside the towers to see for myself

Are these any different from Phase-1 towers??.

I wanted to know whether Amrapali has brought any improvisation in Phase-2 or not.

Regards.
                  I only went inside Tower Y, for obvious reasons.

In this tower, I went upto 7th floor and work is going on in almost every floor. They have office on 5th floor. From there I took the information regarding W,X and Z tower.

Some modification can be seen in the kitchen, in phase - 1 there is single tile row in the middle , but in ph-2 , 3-4 tile rows and also utility area behind kitchen is well covered with tiles right from the floor.
                  The other differences will be visible once the work is 100% done.

As communicated, 2BHK rent around 16K and 3BHK around 20K. Not Bad.

Comment

Rent in Amrapali Saphire

1140 2 bhk - 15 Plus Maintenance Without AC
                    1140 2 bhk - 17 Plus Maintenance with AC
                    1390 2 Bhk +1 - 18 Plus Maintenance without AC
                    1390 2 Bhk + 1 - 20 Plus Maintenance with AC
                    1640 3 Bhk- 22 Plus Maintenance without AC
                    1640 3 Bhk - 25 Plus Maintenance with AC

Just Some Infor For Renter in Amrapali the socity is Coming up Good but AMrapali has not delivered up to its name in Construction quality
                    Never Believe Anybody Blindly!!!! Do your research and Earn respect

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                      I only went inside Tower Y, for obvious reasons.

In this tower, I went upto 7th floor and work is going on in almost every floor. They have office on 5th floor. From there I took the information regarding W,X and Z tower.

Some modification can be seen in the kitchen, in phase - 1 there is single tile row in the middle , but in ph-2 , 3-4 tile rows and also utility area behind kitchen is well covered with tiles right from the floor.
                      The other differences will be visible once the work is 100% done.

As communicated, 2BHK rent around 16K and 3BHK around 20K. Not Bad.
                      Shaitaan bhai,

Good to note that Amrapali is working on improvements in Phase-II. Wonder if this is also to do with the new GM-Projects for Phase-II, one who is claimed to be good in finishing.

Did you get a chance to snaps pics of the tiling layout in Kitchen/ Utility? Would help if you can share the updates.
                      Last edited by MANOJa; October 8 2015, 11:48 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X