Last updated: 1 week ago
1342 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Amrapali Sapphire, Amrapali Group, Sector 45, Noida

amrapali

Originally posted by princemv View Post
    Getting offer from underwriters for 5300 ai in fresh bookings. Havent enquired about the floor yet. Any comment..?

Plz give me the no. of broker i got the offer of 5800/sq ft allinclusive d tower,park facing, 18 floor

Comment

any update on the possesion for ph-2.... has anybody received the final demand letter for X,Y, Z towers............

Comment

Dabbu sahab,

construction is going on at good pace in both phases.

ANIL SHARMA standing for elections from JDU ticket from JAHANABAD BIHAR ,result you can be sure but anyways goodluck to him.

ANOTHER GOOD NEWS IS ALL TOP MANAGEMENT OF AMRAPALI HAVE BOUGHT PENT HOUSES IN SAPPHIRE ,SO I GUESS THEY WILL NOT BE SCREWING THEIR OWN HOMES FOR SURE.

OWNERS IN SAPPHIRE HAVE ENTERED THE PHASE OF POSITIVITY AND HENCE A GOOD SIGN.

REST TIME WILL TELL.
        Last edited by MANOJa; October 8 2015, 11:43 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by raibahadur View Post
          Dabbu sahab,
          construction is going on at good pace in both phases.
          ANIL SHARMA standing for elections from JDU ticket from JAHANABAD BIHAR ,result you can be sure but anyways goodluck to him.
          ANOTHER GOOD NEWS IS ALL TOP MANAGEMENT OF AMRAPALI HAVE BOUGHT PENT HOUSES IN SAPPHIRE ,SO I GUESS THEY WILL NOT BE SCREWING THEIR OWN HOMES FOR SURE.
          OWNERS IN SAPPHIRE HAVE ENTERED THE PHASE OF POSITIVITY AND HENCE A GOOD SIGN.
          REST TIME WILL TELL.
          Raibahadur , your defence of amrapali on this forum has ranged from "all bureaucrats have bought" to "all top management has bought". What is a top management in a builder company - mostly same illiterate idiots who like some investors thought that property prices double every 2-3 years. There has been many posts in this forum by you earlier saying that no 3bhk or 4bhk is for sale in Noida. If your info Is correct, guess you will see all those penthouses for sale pretty soon .
          BTW, Anil sharma beoming a financier for nitish kumar in this elections is not good news either for amprapali buyers. The money that should have been spent on completion of projects is now getting diverted in a losing proposition.
          Last edited by ashish18; March 20 2014, 08:00 AM.

Comment

My query is still open.... has anybody got final demand letter for X, Y and Z towers....

Shaitan bhai, you have a unit in one of these towers, can u pls confirm.

Originally posted by ashish18 View Post
            Raibahadur , your defence of amrapali on this forum has ranged from "all bureaucrats have bought" to "all top management has bought". What is a top management in a builder company - mostly same illiterate idiots who like some investors thought that property prices double every 2-3 years. There has been many posts in this forum by you earlier saying that no 3bhk or 4bhk is for sale in Noida. If your info Is correct, guess you will see all those penthouses for sale pretty soon .
            BTW, Anil sharma beoming a financier for nitish kumar in this elections is not good news either for amprapali buyers. The money that should have been spent on completion of projects is now getting diverted in a losing proposition.

Comment

People have received Installment for Z tower. For W, X and Y it will be sent in May 2014 after the lift and mumty work is over. Amrapali is planning to hand over W X Y Z towers in June 2014 as they have installed DG set for Ph-2 which will be gainfully utilized for these 4 towers.

W tower has glass lifts and even garbage dumping facility in all floors which is not there in most of the other towers. Why this preferential treatment to W ? I am told that bigwigs have purchased in W.

Been to Tower B yesterday. The lift is really cramped and narrow. Not much space for gatherings.

Comment

Even M tower has the Garbage Dumping and Glass Lifts concept...i guess it is available in all towers......

Comment

Originally posted by kumar71 View Post
                  People have received Installment for Z tower. For W, X and Y it will be sent in May 2014 after the lift and mumty work is over. Amrapali is planning to hand over W X Y Z towers in June 2014 as they have installed DG set for Ph-2 which will be gainfully utilized for these 4 towers.

W tower has glass lifts and even garbage dumping facility in all floors which is not there in most of the other towers. Why this preferential treatment to W ? I am told that bigwigs have purchased in W.

Been to Tower B yesterday. The lift is really cramped and narrow. Not much space for gatherings.
                  Oh! That's no good. Not really a fan of glass lift (more of showpiece than anything else) but surely garbage dumping facility on all floors is a necessity. Did you get a chance to ask the Amrapali Site people the reason, Kumar ji?

Comment

Originally posted by VIKS1710 View Post
                    Even M tower has the Garbage Dumping and Glass Lifts concept...i guess it is available in all towers......
                    Only a guess...Hmm.

Comment

Now it is clear that the towers which are in front of the U-loop are having glass lift. That is why M and W are having glass lift. Same is the case in phase 1 where glass lift showcase is ready. There are only 4 apartments in these towers as against 6 in most of the towers.

Personally I like the positioning of X Y Z towers.

Maintenance charges fixed for tower B which is 3500 for 1390 sqft flat , 5000 for 1640 and 7000 for 1850

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X