Hi I plan to buy a 915 sf unit in 3C Lotus Zing. Any sellers out here? If things go all well, we can sort this within a week.
If not, can anyone suggest whats a good price all inclusive for a park facing unit?

Thanks
Ari
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 5000 All Inclusive , park facing, less than 10th floor

My colleague has a unit, so i know offers he is getting.

He is end user so wont sell.

according to him prices will touch 5500 all inclusive by Diwali.

How true will that be, cant say.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jagoredost
    5000 All Inclusive , park facing, less than 10th floor

My colleague has a unit, so i know offers he is getting.

He is end user so wont sell.

according to him prices will touch 5500 all inclusive by Diwali.

How true will that be, cant say.

I am getting one on 6th floor which is semi park facing and 1 that is 16th floor proper park facing. which one is better?
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread- https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/10757-lotus-zing-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-168-noida?t=13107

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote