Last updated: May 26 2013
103 | Posts
13582 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bookings for 4000 or so on Noida Expressway

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a flat on Noida Expressway after some really close friends recommended me the same. Possession in near future is not an issue. I can wait till 2018 or so because I assume Noida Expressway will take that much time atleast to be in best of its colors. For now it will be an investment only but I might be an end user too if its attractive by then.

Kindly suggest me options available for around 4000-4500/sq ft all inclusive. Pros and Cons of the same. Loan should be available and do not need plan that is heavily front loaded.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited April 16 2013, 05:14 PM.

Re : New bookings for 4000 or so on Noida Expressway

Even i would be interest in one, if there is any...

Comment

Originally posted by CA Rajeev View Post
      Even i would be interest in one, if there is any...
      Kindly advise if your comment is sarcastic in nature.

I am eagerly looking. If the budget bracket is not right, kindly advice what should be the budget for the same.

Comment

Bhai logon, size or budget toh bta do..

Comment

Originally posted by Passion View Post
          Bhai logon, size or budget toh bta do..
          Bhai 3 BHK or so at around 4500 AI (lesser if available) but I am already invested in some other regions so I do not have much money upfront. I will require a loan and invest in a project where not much construction is done yet.
          Last edited April 16 2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
            Bhai 3 BHK or so at around 4500 AI (lesser if available) but I am already invested in some other regions so I do not have much money upfront. I will require a loan and invest in a project where not much construction is done yet.
            Mike, got for Sikka Karnam, its cheap and best. Buy more area at less rate. Karnam location is best in 143B, construction pace is slow though.

Comment

Bhai, since you have not much money upfront and there are no new launches so I guess I should go by the ideology of project with the least construction will command the least premium.

For 3BHK, I have always recommended people to go for societies which are 3BHK and above only so that they command more premium and gentry is maintained, last but not the least builder should be reputed.

Considering all these things in mind, I think you should go for Ikebana, Jaypee Garden Isles as these projects will be around 4500 AI and the colored money will be less, moreover barring sector 150, these projects will be delivered when more than 75% of the expressway will be delivered (only residential) and some part will be on delivery just like the way these projects will be. This is only my point of view, rest if you and others have something on their mind, you may put across.

Comment

Kindly advise if your comment is sarcastic in nature.

I am eagerly looking. If the budget bracket is not right, kindly advice what should be the budget for the same.
                Arey nahi yaar... m serious... If u check my previous posts, i m hunting for 2 BHK on Noida Expressway or New Gurgaon. But i dont want any Project which has structure ready or almost ready...

Comment

Originally posted by akumarggn View Post
                  Mike, got for Sikka Karnam, its cheap and best. Buy more area at less rate. Karnam location is best in 143B, construction pace is slow though.
                  Promoting Sikka here too, 100% you are either Sikka's broker or sardar ji's employee.

And yes, you are right Sikka is CHEAP

Comment

Originally posted by Passion View Post
                    Bhai, since you have not much money upfront and there are no new launches so I guess I should go by the ideology of project with the least construction will command the least premium.

For 3BHK, I have always recommended people to go for societies which are 3BHK and above only so that they command more premium and gentry is maintained, last but not the least builder should be reputed.

Considering all these things in mind, I think you should go for Ikebana, Jaypee Garden Isles as these projects will be around 4500 AI and the colored money will be less, moreover barring sector 150, these projects will be delivered when more than 75% of the expressway will be delivered (only residential) and some part will be on delivery just like the way these projects will be. This is only my point of view, rest if you and others have something on their mind, you may put across.
                    How much payment is made in these projects yet? I mean how much will I have to pay upfront (white and black)

Also is there any project available on subvention scheme? Like pay something now then rest at possession.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X