Hi Friends,

As many of you booked in fresh inventory in present and past...

Would like to know about various discount offered by builder and broker...

As per my recent visit to some of the brokers I noticed some offer 3% and some maximum to 5% on BSP...no other discount is offered by brokers...

In other case I noticed even builder is also ready to offer 3 to 5% discount on BSP...no other discount...

Is this the maximum discount we can get? i.e only on BSP and and even that only maximum of 5%...did any of you ever get discount on PLC and any discount other than BSP discount...

Please share your actual experience as it will be really helpful for current end users...

Many thanks.... :)

Deepak
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I booked a top floor in fresh in ZING, BSP was 5000 Rs, Got in all a discount of 800 Rs on BSP ( Top floor discount/ Down payment discount + broker discount), finally paid 4200 Rs BSP ..Deal was done 2 months back, current resale quotation i have is of 4700 BSP on the same unit of top floor
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahuljain111
    I booked a top floor in fresh in ZING, BSP was 5000 Rs, Got in all a discount of 800 Rs on BSP ( Top floor discount/ Down payment discount + broker discount), finally paid 4200 Rs BSP ..Deal was done 2 months back, current resale quotation i have is of 4700 BSP on the same unit of top floor

Thats so good Rahul...good deal...
    CommentQuote
  • When broker say that he has got 5% slab for himself and may give 3-4%, he generally has 7% slab from builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Discounts

Deepak,

If the builder is giving you a discount or the dealer is giving you a discount and it is adjusted in the BSP, you will automatically get a discount on the PLC where PLC is a percentage of the BSP.
    However, if the BSP on records (logging in) is not changed and the discount is given in the form of a credit note or in cash, the discount does not apply to the PLC.
    Also if the PLC is in "Rs. psft", then the discount will not automatically gapply to the PLC.

Originally Posted by deepak1310
    Hi Friends,

As many of you booked in fresh inventory in present and past...

Would like to know about various discount offered by builder and broker...

As per my recent visit to some of the brokers I noticed some offer 3% and some maximum to 5% on BSP...no other discount is offered by brokers...

In other case I noticed even builder is also ready to offer 3 to 5% discount on BSP...no other discount...

Is this the maximum discount we can get? i.e only on BSP and and even that only maximum of 5%...did any of you ever get discount on PLC and any discount other than BSP discount...

Please share your actual experience as it will be really helpful for current end users...

Many thanks.... :)

Deepak
    CommentQuote
  • property in demand generally commands less discount to end user. in such cases it is possible that builder has given 7% to broker but due to high demand broker can hold the unit and may just give 2-4%.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahuljain111
    I booked a top floor in fresh in ZING, BSP was 5000 Rs, Got in all a discount of 800 Rs on BSP ( Top floor discount/ Down payment discount + broker discount), finally paid 4200 Rs BSP ..Deal was done 2 months back, current resale quotation i have is of 4700 BSP on the same unit of top floor

Hi Rahul,

Can you please tell the broker name...

Also, do you know when is possession expected for Zing?

thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek011282
    property in demand generally commands less discount to end user. in such cases it is possible that builder has given 7% to broker but due to high demand broker can hold the unit and may just give 2-4%.

Agree ...but most of the broker agree to 4 to 5% discount after some negotations...

I was wondering how much feasible to get further discount...as they say we have already given you maximum discount and we are not getting anything from builder now...liars.. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by CaptainYadav
    Deepak,

If the builder is giving you a discount or the dealer is giving you a discount and it is adjusted in the BSP, you will automatically get a discount on the PLC where PLC is a percentage of the BSP.
    However, if the BSP on records (logging in) is not changed and the discount is given in the form of a credit note or in cash, the discount does not apply to the PLC.
    Also if the PLC is in "Rs. psft", then the discount will not automatically gapply to the PLC.

Captain saheb,

Thanks for information...

But recently I was about to finalize a deal and they put discounted BSP in booking form but PLC was same as on original BSP...were they cheating?
    CommentQuote
  • Nothing can be generalized for this. For projects in demand it is not possible to get much more than 4%.
    But for few out of favour projects you may even find unbelievable offers. Some promoter with the burden of high inventories may even give you 6 months old rates. However this should not be seen straight away as great offer but should be scrutinize with much more caution..

Originally Posted by deepak1310
    Agree ...but most of the broker agree to 4 to 5% discount after some negotations...

I was wondering how much feasible to get further discount...as they say we have already given you maximum discount and we are not getting anything from builder now...liars.. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Would like to hear from more poeple about discount offered to them by brokers and builder...

Guys..please share..
    CommentQuote
  • Old news but i was getting 10% while booking Eco Village 1 :)
    CommentQuote