Dear Friends

We all know, majority of members are existing investors on this forum. I need your help to decide where to invest and live with my family in Noida. I am looking for 3 BHK, 3 T, area at least 1600 Sq Ft, required possession as earliest and my budget is 65Lacs to max 70Lacs. I follow real estate not that deeply so main concern is that all these sectors are under-construction, partially isolated with city area (though expected malls and other upcoming infrastructure). I need your advice on as best sector, projects, price & expected possession time:

Sec 74- Supertech Capetown and Northeye, Ajnara Heritage
Sec 75- Gardenia Gateway , AIMS Max Gardenia golf city
Sec- 76 Max Royal, Skytech Matrott, Amarpali silicon city & princely estate
Sec- 77 Express Zenith, Prateek wisteria
Sec- 78 Mahagun mordene hyde park

I heard their is no farmer land issues with sector 74:(. I will appreciate some valid advice in this regard. Also let me know the some good brokers contact details.
Read more
54 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashucharu
    Dear Friends

We all know, majority of members are existing investors on this forum. I need your help to decide where to invest and live with my family in Noida. I am looking for 3 BHK, 3 T, area at least 1600 Sq Ft, required possession as earliest and my budget is 65Lacs to max 70Lacs. I follow real estate not that deeply so main concern is that all these sectors are under-construction, partially isolated with city area (though expected malls and other upcoming infrastructure). I need your advice on as best sector, projects, price & expected possession time:

I heard their is no farmer land issues with sector 74:(. I will appreciate some valid advice in this regard. Also let me know the some good brokers contact details.

please answer below so that knowledgable members can guide you:-

1. You are looking in fresh or resale?
    2. Investment or End Use? (you hv mentioned both)
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • Go for Sec 74- Supertech Capetown , they have still 4300 rate , if you want reference PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Very innocent

Originally Posted by ashucharu
    Dear Friends

Very innocent
    Brother don’t mind your requirement looks unattainable
    1600 sq ft ~ 70 lacs means 4375 AI per sq ft
    The entire list of projects mentioned is trading above this constraint.
    Reconsider before asking to others.
    It is always better to ask something concrete from other members so that ultimate target may achieve.
    It will be my pleasure to suggest you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supreetlucky
    Go for Sec 74- Supertech Capetown , they have still 4300 rate , if you want reference PM me.

bhai yeh fresh mein hai ya resale mein. agar fresh mein hai to very good but agar
    resale mein hai to itne mien to many projects available in 4200-4300 range in this area
    CommentQuote
  • Ace 123 : I want to purchase property for END USE. I have mentioned that in my post. Budget is 65Lacs for 3BHK, 3T around 1600 Sq Ft.

Supreetlucky: what about the reputation of Supertech??? What time they will deliver?

Dear Senior member,

I am requesting for your valuable advice on Ajnaara Grant Heritage..what is the best possible rate as per my above mentioned budget?? Secondly which is the best sector out of 74 to 78??
    CommentQuote
    Ace 123 : I want to purchase property for END USE. I have mentioned that in my post. Budget is 65Lacs for 3BHK, 3T around 1600 Sq Ft.

Supreetlucky: what about the reputation of Supertech??? What time they will deliver?

Dear Senior member,

I am requesting for your valuable advice on Ajnaara Grant Heritage..what is the best possible rate as per my above mentioned budget?? Secondly which is the best sector out of 74 to 78??

This the the right thread for serious options and opinions.

Sector 74 has the better locations but worst builders like amarpali and super tech. Sector 78 and 77 have decent projects and good location though a bit far. It's better to trade off for the distance as compared to the location due to quality of living. Good projects
    Mahagun moderne
    Prateek wisteria
    Sethi max royal
    Assotech Windsor
    Sunshine Helios

Select any of them and you won't repent. The selection may be based on your options of
    Size and layout
    Location available n fresh and resale
    Completion of project and you requirement
    Cash flow
    Black and white component (if looking for resale)

All the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    bhai yeh fresh mein hai ya resale mein. agar fresh mein hai to very good but agar
    resale mein hai to itne mien to many projects available in 4200-4300 range in this area

Dost its a fresh rate but one need to negotiate on DP / Flex plan and other charges. But Supertech quality and maintenance is very poor
    CommentQuote

Supertech qualiy is bad and main point is their maintenance is poor. Apts need good maintenance which Supertech failed to provide. Due to this they are still selling this in 4300 AI DP rate if you have good negotiation skills you can convert it in flex.

Builder claims possession in Q1 2014 but foresure they can't able to deliver before Q2 2015.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supreetlucky
    Supertech qualiy is bad and main point is their maintenance is poor. Apts need good maintenance which Supertech failed to provide. Due to this they are still selling this in 4300 AI DP rate if you have good negotiation skills you can convert it in flex.

Builder claims possession in Q1 2014 but foresure they can't able to deliver before Q2 2015.

4300 AI for Supertech Capetown is not even in Resale.

Current Resale is going at 4300 + Transfer (250) + Service Tax = 4650 psqft.

I am claiming this bcoz one of my known has sold his 6th floor unit at the AI price of 4650, just 2 days back.

1600 sqft area in 7X Sectors is not possible in a budget of 65 lakh, not even in Supertech/Amrapali.. forget about any decent builder.

You need to review your requirement by increasing budget or compromising on size.
    CommentQuote
  • no offences to anyone who has already put in money in Supertech or Amarpali projects but they are the worst builders to go for.
    My friend is supplying precast pillars to Amarpali and they always provide them with the iron bars taken out from old construction. Supertech quality is always questionable and everyone knows what you get as an end product. Look at their previous projects before investing in either of them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart111
    no offences to anyone who has already put in money in Supertech or Amarpali projects but they are the worst builders to go for.
    My friend is supplying precast pillars to Amarpali and they always provide them with the iron bars taken out from old construction. Supertech quality is always questionable and everyone knows what you get as an end product. Look at their previous projects before investing in either of them.

Yeah I agree..I am working with a steel firm and Amrapali & supertech (excep north eye,supernova & orbit) use the cheapest and worst material. Cheapest material is their only criteria for buying...
    CommentQuote
  • i am looking for pre launched project. can anybody help me?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ace123
    4300 AI for Supertech Capetown is not even in Resale.

Current Resale is going at 4300 + Transfer (250) + Service Tax = 4650 psqft.

I am claiming this bcoz one of my known has sold his 6th floor unit at the AI price of 4650, just 2 days back.

1600 sqft area in 7X Sectors is not possible in a budget of 65 lakh, not even in Supertech/Amrapali.. forget about any decent builder.

You need to review your requirement by increasing budget or compromising on size.

In your opinion which is best under construction projects (at decent running phase). My requirement is 1600Sq ft 3BHK 3T, budget I can go for 70Lacs Max (all inclusive). I need advice from senior members..its urgent.
    CommentQuote
    no offences to anyone who has already put in money in Supertech or Amarpali projects but they are the worst builders to go for.

In your opinion which is best under construction projects (at decent running phase). My requirement is 1600Sq ft 3BHK 3T, budget I can go for 70Lacs Max (all inclusive). I need advice from senior members..its urgent.
    CommentQuote

My friend is supplying precast pillars to Amarpali and they always provide them with the iron bars taken out from old construction.

thats scary....thats also against an order from HC
    CommentQuote