I dont know if i am duplicating a thread but i got the message of cosmic corporate park in sector 154 ...it is giving assured returns of 12% ..
anybody having more details ??
does it have retail space too ??
what are the sizes ??
is it good from an investment point of view ?
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 49 views and no reply !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DareDevil11
    I dont know if i am duplicating a thread but i got the message of cosmic corporate park in sector 154 ...it is giving assured returns of 12% ..
    anybody having more details ??
    does it have retail space too ??
    what are the sizes ??
    is it good from an investment point of view ?

All Details are on their website www.cosmicindia.in or just directly call them for further details (don’t know what your specific question is)

I personally like their Corporate Park Projects (interested in retail mostly). CC III in sector 154 has 304/340/528/660 retail shops. The strange part is their projects are not too much talked about in forum and not marketed a whole lot but are almost sold out. I booked shop in CC II, gave checks but did not get one as they were over sold and the approvals they got had less area for retail than they expected.
    Now I am trying to get couple retail shops in CC III. This location is better than CC II, bang on NEway. May be these projects of COSMIC are smaller compared to some other much talked about commercial projects in forum, that is why they are sold out quicker while I see some of the other builders here on forum struggling to sell inventory.

Another advantage is that COSMIC’s Corporates Parks have office space that are non IT specific so probably make more sense to buy in these than some of other popular projects on forum.
    The discounted price with no assured returns and DP or Flexi payments are attractive, or even with assured returns it is a good project.

P.S.: This is my opinion and people may have all different opinions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by idn66085
    All Details are on their website www.cosmicindia.in or just directly call them for further details (don’t know what your specific question is)

I personally like their Corporate Park Projects (interested in retail mostly). CC III in sector 154 has 304/340/528/660 retail shops. The strange part is their projects are not too much talked about in forum and not marketed a whole lot but are almost sold out. I booked shop in CC II, gave checks but did not get one as they were over sold and the approvals they got had less area for retail than they expected.
    Now I am trying to get couple retail shops in CC III. This location is better than CC II, bang on NEway. May be these projects of COSMIC are smaller compared to some other much talked about commercial projects in forum, that is why they are sold out quicker while I see some of the other builders here on forum struggling to sell inventory.

Another advantage is that COSMIC’s Corporates Parks have office space that are non IT specific so probably make more sense to buy in these than some of other popular projects on forum.
    The discounted price with no assured returns and DP or Flexi payments are attractive, or even with assured returns it is a good project.

P.S.: This is my opinion and people may have all different opinions.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=29499
    If its same project you were discussing about, Cosmic Corporate Park, then there is a doubt how they will overcome this problem
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote