Sort by :
Filter by :
Let me be frank. There is no comparison between the two properties primarily because of following reasons;
i). Amrapali is a much bigger group and financially much stronger. They have 4 projects in Noida at the moment. Their latest launch Sapphire in sector 45 is a sellout.
ii).Sector 46 is closer to the expressway, but sector 70 is more suited for residential purpose because there are maximum resedential sectors which surround it.
iii).Unless you are thinking of an investment, sector 70 is ideal.
I have muself booked 2 flats in Amrapali projects as part of corporate bookings... they are better than the rest.
- You can certainly get ready to move in properties in GN in that budget.
PS: "Investor Clinic" is a very shady outfit. I would recommend doing your own research before even considering anything by "Investor Clinic" guys. Their sales pitches are very scammy and they always try and make you rush to complete the sale without even looking at builder's land title deeds and govt clearances.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Amit for your suggestion. Also can you help me in suggesting some projects that I should consider in G Noida while narrowing down my choice. Thanks for your reply.CommentQuote0Flag
- Not to Hijack Amit's inputs - but yes, g Noida would be a far better choice than any of these options with your budget. Please look at Purvanchal silver city II , Plumeria Garden Estate, Eldeco (residency / green meadows), etc.CommentQuote0Flag
- The choice between Noida or G.Noida may be decided on the basis of your buying intention...as end user or as an investor.If you are end user, then Noida sec 70 is much better option. Half a kilometer away from sectors 61,62, Fortis etc which are fully developed.
Another advice....just slap these shady operators like Investor clinic etc.CommentQuote0Flag
I have done a great research on Sec-70 project as i am also planning to buy 3BHK.
1. Location is great in the sense that it is open from all side, no high rise will come in future.
2. Site layout is better than Gardenia.
3. Flat layout is better as compare to gardenia (e.g. 1385 in Amrapali has maximum master bedroom size 0f 11X14 whereas in gardenia 1350 it is 11x13)
4. One positive thing about gardenia is its near the express highway.
5. As far as ROI is concerned i am not sure which location will give better but Gardenia at least right now for sure.
6. Amrapali has coorporate tie ups with NTPC,Sapient and BHEL for sec-70, may be more at least i am sure about these three.
If you guys have more inputs to share please do so, so that it can help evryone of us.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Guys,
Just wanted to share my thoughts as i am also planning to buy 3BHK.
I have done research on Amrapali project as i dont have much idea about Gardenia builders.
1. Site Layout of sec- 70 is good as there will not be any high rise around there in the near future from any side.
2. I like Flat layout of Amrapali better than gardenia (e.g 1385 in Amrapali gives 11x14 master bedroom where as gardenia gives 1350 ( 11x13) size bedroom)
3. As far as appreciation is concerned definately right now Gardenia has upper edge as it is near express highway.
Friends please do share your inputs on this so that we all can be benefited.CommentQuote0Flag
Sector 70 is much better option for many reasons... closer to hubs and developed sectors...more accessable ...commercial areas around. Also, this project of Amrapali is the only hi-rise project in the area so there is no chance of any other hi rise building blocking you..
Amrapali has come off really well as i have also booked a 3bhk in Platinum and actively considering to get one more ,CommentQuote0Flag
- I am really interested in the gardenia project....please share some more insights regarding the same.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Siddharth for your inputs. Can you also throw some light on the quality of construction and delay in delivery time if any of Amrapali Group.
Also Gardenia layout shows only 3 units of houses per floor per tower while for Amrapali I am not sure but I guess it would be more.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hiii Kavita,
Please ensure that the layout details are absolutely clear before you go ahead and decide.The access to sector 46 will be easier from Dadri Road and not from Greater Noida expressway. If you want to use Expressway then you have to take left from Sector 93A, opp to Devine Meadows and take left again to Kendriya Vihar and again left on Dadri Road. Alternatively , you can access it by taking the new lane opp Amity and driving past 3Cs site.
Sector 46 is better for investment at the moment.CommentQuote0Flag
- thanks..will defy look into it.If there is something else that should be considered let me know the same...I still have to go and look at the siteCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kavita1873thanks..will defy look into it.If there is something else that should be considered let me know the same...I still have to go and look at the site
What specifically is attracting you to Gardenia? They have another project in sector 61 as well - at higher rates of course. Is it the pricing in sector 46 or the location? We visited the location and it will take 2 years or so to come up as far as sector development is concerned.
Have you visited sector 119? Eldeco, gaur, amrapali all have projects there - its close to the FNG expressway (proposed) as well.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Kavita,
I have already visited the site. The location seems to be quite well placed. One of the few things that needs to be considered is a school which is shown in the layout of the project. It is centrally placed and as of now there is no clarity of its inclusion/exclusion.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Redmoon,
As far as quality of construction is concerned, yesterday only somebody told me that any damm builder cannot make the high rise without maintaing the quality of construction, its not possible. Yes they may play around with the finishing of the flat which may not be upto the mark, that depends on the builder to builder.
I am taking a delay of at least 1 yr , not sure but i doubt they will deliver on time.
Also in 70 project there is one more group called Patel Enng. who is doing the construction.CommentQuote0Flag