PROPOSAL RECEIVED BY NOIDA AND GREATER NOIDA AUTHORITY
AND MOST LIKELY TO BE APPROVED WITHIN ONE YEAR

Noida and Greater Noida Authority Planning Teams have completed Survey for a MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH ROAD to connect the Hottest Upcoming region of Noida expressway to Greater Noida Industrial Belt

Recently Noida and Gnoida authorities are trying to revive the Industrial development of the region and the idea is to improve connectivity between the regions.

In the Survey it was found that authorities can build another Bridge across Hindon and connect Noida SEZ Sectors near 144 (From Intersection of Planned FNG) DIRECT to Surajpur Industrial zone (opposite DM Office in Greater Noida)

The Land comes under Flood zone so Residential development on the land bank will NOT Be possible at all. So No Land Bank will be released because of this.

There is hardly any Farmer Land Acquisition issue on this patch

The Bridge will REDUCE the distance between these 2 regions by a Huge Margin.

I am Attaching a Rough Estimate from whatever Information I have received from a source in Noida authority.

The final alignment, etc survey, land documentation will be cross checked, permission from U.P irrigation dept, modification of Master plan and required approvals will take time because of Upcoming elections

With 2014 elections coming up, Bureaucrats and Politicians will be busy, so final approvals or work can start only after 2014 elections.

Expected Work time to complete once started is estimated to be 18 months (as per Survey Conducted)

Finally Noida and Greater Noida authorities are slowly working for Industrial development also.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=27466
Attachments:
Read more
49 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Whenever I looked at this region on google maps and saw Greater Noida running parallel to Noida separated by just Hindon, I always thought that someday they would make a bridge over hindon, and that may well be doomsday for noida expressway. SEZs, the major attractions of expressway, would soon become easily accessible to most parts of Greater Noida.
    Doesn't look like a good news for Expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • after this Hindon bridge, greater noida will be more closer to NOIDA.
    CommentQuote
  • greater noida gain from the development but this will give serious competition to expressway properties .......may dampen the prices in medium term
    CommentQuote
  • I believe this will happen only if lots of land around that area needs to be sold at higher prices by builders. Is that area still unsold?
    CommentQuote
  • This is confirmed that

None of this land can ever be sold to builders, it comes under flood plain of hindon and will never get clearances.

Further, the area where it will connect Greater Noida is entirely developed Industrial belt with no land available

This plan is purely to boost up Industrial development in the region.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by studiorocks
    This is confirmed that

None of this land can ever be sold to builders, it comes under flood plain of hindon and will never get clearances.

Further, the area where it will connect Greater Noida is entirely developed Industrial belt with no land available

This plan is purely to boost up Industrial development in the region.

My take.

This bridge will come soon.
    since earlier Noida-greater noida expressway was supposed to be tolled and this bridge could have been an alternate route to that, No such alternate bridge came up. Now expressway has been free for all for good, chances are high that this bridge would come up.
    Even as this bridge is not a big deal. Noida authority has built many such bridges across Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • what would be the use of this bridge here ? does it solve any purpose. who travels from SEZ area to other side ?

Originally Posted by cookie
    My take.

This bridge will come soon.
    since earlier Noida-greater noida expressway was supposed to be tolled and this bridge could have been an alternate route to that, No such alternate bridge came up. Now expressway has been free for all for good, chances are high that this bridge would come up.
    Even as this bridge is not a big deal. Noida authority has built many such bridges across Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • I have confirmed report that Survey was conducted successfully and reports submitted to Both authorities.

Once clearances are obtained, it will be initiated, this will take approx. 10-12 months.

Construction time estimated 18 months.

With upcoming ISBT around sector 144 and planned cloverleaf bridge between 144 and 168, movement of Heavy Traffic and buses will be directed through this new route as well.

If one notices, this brings Greater Noida & Dadri Industrial region and planned DMIC Region much closer to Noida expressway
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    what would be the use of this bridge here ? does it solve any purpose. who travels from SEZ area to other side ?

yes entire Knowledge park and sector like Alfa,Beta,Gamma,Delta, can reach expressway and south delhi much faster.

At present, to reach to Knowledge park and other sectors of Greater noida, one has to go to pari chowk all the way that's like a "BIG U-Turn".

if you study the map, you will understand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    what would be the use of this bridge here ? does it solve any purpose. who travels from SEZ area to other side ?

I havent put it up on the Map but if you go to wikimapia and see, the IT Zone of Greater Noida (where Stmicro operates) is very close to DM Officer.

This will bring the IT Zones of Greater Noida and Noida expressway within 7-8 km range.

Also, Entire University area will come close to Noida, bringing nearly 100 institutes very close to Noida sector 137, 143

And lastly, are we assuming very conveniently that Entire noida expressway sector 143, 137 , 168 will Only have people working in surrounding SEZs ?

There could be Thousands of Professionals who would be working in Education institutes of Greater Noida or the Industrial belts of Greater Noida. There are quite a number of good industries there like LG, Moserbaer, etc

The idea is to create a ''ZONE'' of Job opportunities within a radius of 6-8 kms.

SEZ of Noida, IT Zone of Greater Noida, Industries of Greater Noida and Education Institutes of Greater Noida will be offering thousands of jobs.
    With this bridge, they will come under a Zone or a belt.

CommentQuote
  • What effect will this bridge have on areas around Sec-151..I mean projects like Jaypee Aman, etc?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by studiorocks
    I havent put it up on the Map but if you go to wikimapia and see, the IT Zone of Greater Noida (where Stmicro operates) is very close to DM Officer.

This will bring the IT Zones of Greater Noida and Noida expressway within 7-8 km range.

Also, Entire University area will come close to Noida, bringing nearly 100 institutes very close to Noida sector 137, 143

And lastly, are we assuming very conveniently that Entire noida expressway sector 143, 137 , 168 will Only have people working in surrounding SEZs ?

There could be Thousands of Professionals who would be working in Education institutes of Greater Noida or the Industrial belts of Greater Noida. There are quite a number of good industries there like LG, Moserbaer, etc

The idea is to create a ''ZONE'' of Job opportunities within a radius of 6-8 kms.

SEZ of Noida, IT Zone of Greater Noida, Industries of Greater Noida and Education Institutes of Greater Noida will be offering thousands of jobs.
    With this bridge, they will come under a Zone or a belt.

SEZs, IT Zones, Industries and Universities of Greater Noida could not do much good for the properties of Greater Noida till today, I doubt they could help Expressway. This move could be good only for the Greater Noida side, not the Noida side, and not for the benefit of Greater Noida ppl but to try to upsell that area like Noida extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by softie
    SEZs, IT Zones, Industries and Universities of Greater Noida could not do much good for the properties of Greater Noida till today, I doubt they could help Expressway. This move could be good only for the Greater Noida side, not the Noida side, and not for the benefit of Greater Noida ppl but to try to upsell that area like Noida extension.

Bhai

its about connectivity.
    and it will certainly improve connectivity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "softie
    I believe this will happen only if lots of land around that area needs to be sold at higher prices by builders. Is that area still unsold?

A lot of this land is already encroached and sold off by builder as illegal and kacchi-kalonies ....
    CommentQuote
  • yes, i see from my office window that new plotted developments just 50 mtrs away from hindon. 3-4 Scorpios are parked there and they have made the kachha roads for plots.

rest of land has farm houses like boundaries. with this road, expect a lot of illegal ones to come up.

OR all these recently encroached land was done as they knew something like this is going to come on that land.

Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    A lot of this land is already encroached and sold off by builder as illegal and kacchi-kalonies ....
    CommentQuote