Last updated: March 31 2015
5 | Posts
4563 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amrapali sapphire sector 45

Dear All,

I am currently employed in US and want to know more about amrapali sapphire phase II project in sector 45 noida. I have heard that the phase I is sold out and they hv already sold 90% of phase II. Is is a good idea to buy a 3BHK (3B3T- Super Area 1640 sq ft) there? I think the sector 45 location is very good. Please advice me if it is correct? I am currently is US and can't visit the site so your reviews are very important for me.

Please let me know about following :

1. How good or bad are Amrapali's projects? Does any one had any real experience with them?

2. Has anyone booked anything in this project? If yes please share your thoughts about it.

I am seriously thinking of buying something in there.

Thanks,
    ~D

Re : Amrapali sapphire sector 45

actually Amprapali is most unreliable builder. See his track record. Check the quality of the product.
    My friend has booked flat in Amprapali Platinum. Completion of project was Dec 209. I can bet it will not be delivered before Dec 2012.

Amprapali Grand was delivered after 5 years, also with average quality.

if you are ready to wait for 5 years with average quality flay, go ahead.

Location is very good.

Dont go by % of booking. He has tied up with PSUs with the help of their leaders. I belong to one of them. and got booking. May be 50%, and telling 95%.

Those who have booked will realise after 2 years from now.

take caucious decision.

I am currently employed in US and want to know more about amrapali sapphire phase II project in sector 45 noida. I have heard that the phase I is sold out and they hv already sold 90% of phase II. Is is a good idea to buy a 3BHK (3B3T- Super Area 1640 sq ft) there? I think the sector 45 location is very good. Please advice me if it is correct? I am currently is US and can't visit the site so your reviews are very important for me.

Please let me know about following :

1. How good or bad are Amrapali's projects? Does any one had any real experience with them?

2. Has anyone booked anything in this project? If yes please share your thoughts about it.

I am seriously thinking of buying something in there.

Thanks,
    ~D[/quote]

Comment

Hiii Shristava,

Good insight. Amrapali Sapphire has been a success for the builders primarily because of its good location and Amrapali name. I have myself booked a 3BHK in one of their projects " Platinum" and the site is progressing well. Completion is Dec 2010.I think its on time.

I am about to close a deal in Sapphire also, 3bhk, 1390 sqfeet. Very few flats are available now. The site excavation is complete, 2 level parking already up in phase I. All plans are cleared from Noida authority. Since lot of PSUs have taken bulk booking, the project has to be completed on time

You may try to get around 3000 psf in cash down. Kindly pm to me in case you need any feedback.

Comment

No new discussion on this forum thread as well...why so?

Comment

Any update pls.?

Comment

Hi Guys,

Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.

For further discussions, kindly follow the below link
            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...oida-6146.html
            Let's Talk REAL on IREF

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X