Last updated: 1 week ago
869 | Posts
75817 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaypee Kalypso Court, Jaypee Greens, Sector 128, Noida

Hi

What is prest rate going for 4 BHK and 3 BHK apartments at Kalypso Court and what is the view of members on its completion date?
    Last edited September 12 2015, 02:27 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Re : Jaypee Kalypso Court, Jaypee Greens, Sector 128, Noida

Originally posted by proptiger12 View Post
    Hi

What is prest rate gong for 4 BHK and 3 BHK apartments at Kalypso court and what is the view of members on its completion date?
    Anywhere between 8-8.5k BSP for GC facing units

Completion in phases

Towers 1, 2, 15, 16 - Dec - 13
    Towers 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 14, - Mar - 14
    Towers 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 - Aug - 14

This is my estimate only

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
      Anywhere between 8-8.5k BSP for GC facing units

Completion in phases

Towers 1, 2, 15, 16 - Dec - 13
      Towers 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 14, - Mar - 14
      Towers 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 - Aug - 14

This is my estimate only

Dineshjee: Don't you think that it will be tough to manage Possession for 4 towers which are in extreme different locations in Decmeber, Also, I cant see still club etc..

What do you think resale rates will be post possession in Dec and next year mid and end ..

Comment

Originally posted by gaurav44 View Post
        Dineshjee: Don't you think that it will be tough to manage Possession for 4 towers which are in extreme different locations in Decmeber, Also, I cant see still club etc..

What do you think resale rates will be post possession in Dec and next year mid and end ..
        I dont think it is tough - superstructure is ready since 4 -5 months. Interior work is going on in full flow. If I was managing and delivering - I would have said September. But since its Jaypee - I'd say December. If you still want to be more conservative - add a couple of more months.

Club is on second floor already - see the structure coming up between KC-1 and IC-1

Anyhow - they'll give possession without club to start with.

On rates - I think they will go up 10-12% Y-O-Y and a 2-3% uptick on offer of possession

Comment

Dinesh bro,

Golf course properties are nearly 3 times in GGn ...Don't you think these apartments are way undervalued...

Comment

Originally posted by rahul2011 View Post
            Dinesh bro,

Golf course properties are nearly 3 times in GGn ...Don't you think these apartments are way undervalued...
            I would luv to believe that. They r somewhat undervalued here but supply is also higher, each property there is over 5k square feet and Gurgaon has more of the clientale looking for differentiation...more CEOs, expats etc.

So I can only hope for slightly better than FD returns .. a little better def around possession

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

closed a deal 7600 for golf facing in kalypso court, tower 1. Thanks. I think it will take almost 6 to 12 months,

Comment

Originally posted by proptiger12 View Post
                closed a deal 7600 for golf facing in kalypso court, tower 1. Thanks. I think it will take almost 6 to 12 months,
                Aha - so thats the real price. Nearly 1k less than what brokers etc are quoting. Well done mate, very few people in the forum are Kalypso owners - so welcome to a small club

Did you get the nose unit or the wing unit towards Imperial. With extras I assume this would have come to 8100-8200?

Comment

Someone had asked me for a site plan of Kalypso via PM. I'm sorry I deleted the post as I was clearing the PM storage

Same is attached here
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Someone had asked me for a site plan of Kalypso via PM. I'm sorry I deleted the post as I was clearing the PM storage

Same is attached here
                    I can not believe such a nice project with GC facing is available around 8-8.5K (all inclusive) where some of the real average projects in noida (w/ past glory, needless to say the name) commanding a price of of 6.5-7K even if their specification/quality/location is far far inferior. I hope people will start realizing the fact very soon.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X