Hi

What is prest rate going for 4 BHK and 3 BHK apartments at Kalypso Court and what is the view of members on its completion date?
Read more
Reply
661 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by proptiger12
    Hi

    What is prest rate gong for 4 BHK and 3 BHK apartments at Kalypso court and what is the view of members on its completion date?


    Anywhere between 8-8.5k BSP for GC facing units

    Completion in phases

    Towers 1, 2, 15, 16 - Dec - 13
    Towers 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 14, - Mar - 14
    Towers 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 - Aug - 14

    This is my estimate only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Anywhere between 8-8.5k BSP for GC facing units

    Completion in phases

    Towers 1, 2, 15, 16 - Dec - 13
    Towers 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 14, - Mar - 14
    Towers 6, 7, 8, 11, 12 - Aug - 14

    This is my estimate only



    Dineshjee: Don't you think that it will be tough to manage Possession for 4 towers which are in extreme different locations in Decmeber, Also, I cant see still club etc..

    What do you think resale rates will be post possession in Dec and next year mid and end ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gaurav44
    Dineshjee: Don't you think that it will be tough to manage Possession for 4 towers which are in extreme different locations in Decmeber, Also, I cant see still club etc..

    What do you think resale rates will be post possession in Dec and next year mid and end ..


    I dont think it is tough - superstructure is ready since 4 -5 months. Interior work is going on in full flow. If I was managing and delivering - I would have said September. But since its Jaypee - I'd say December. If you still want to be more conservative - add a couple of more months.

    Club is on second floor already - see the structure coming up between KC-1 and IC-1

    Anyhow - they'll give possession without club to start with.

    On rates - I think they will go up 10-12% Y-O-Y and a 2-3% uptick on offer of possession
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh bro,

    Golf course properties are nearly 3 times in GGn ...Don't you think these apartments are way undervalued...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    Dinesh bro,

    Golf course properties are nearly 3 times in GGn ...Don't you think these apartments are way undervalued...


    I would luv to believe that. They r somewhat undervalued here but supply is also higher, each property there is over 5k square feet and Gurgaon has more of the clientale looking for differentiation...more CEOs, expats etc.

    So I can only hope for slightly better than FD returns .. a little better def around possession

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • closed a deal 7600 for golf facing in kalypso court, tower 1. Thanks. I think it will take almost 6 to 12 months,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by proptiger12
    closed a deal 7600 for golf facing in kalypso court, tower 1. Thanks. I think it will take almost 6 to 12 months,


    Aha - so thats the real price. Nearly 1k less than what brokers etc are quoting. Well done mate, very few people in the forum are Kalypso owners - so welcome to a small club :)

    Did you get the nose unit or the wing unit towards Imperial. With extras I assume this would have come to 8100-8200?
    CommentQuote
  • Someone had asked me for a site plan of Kalypso via PM. I'm sorry I deleted the post as I was clearing the PM storage

    Same is attached here
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Someone had asked me for a site plan of Kalypso via PM. I'm sorry I deleted the post as I was clearing the PM storage

    Same is attached here


    I can not believe such a nice project with GC facing is available around 8-8.5K (all inclusive) where some of the real average projects in noida (w/ past glory, needless to say the name) commanding a price of of 6.5-7K even if their specification/quality/location is far far inferior. I hope people will start realizing the fact very soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Dinesh

    I have a flat in Kalypso Tower-15 in second floor wing unit and I am end users. Yesterday I recieved a mail from Jaypee team and they said it may be delivered in Q1-2014.If you have any recent updates pls let me know. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhikhari
    Dear Dinesh

    I have a flat in Kalypso Tower-15 in second floor wing unit and I am end users. Yesterday I recieved a mail from Jaypee team and they said it may be delivered in Q1-2014.If you have any recent updates pls let me know. Thanks


    See work for 15 (civil construction) was done 3-4 months back. Interior work has been going on for a year approx.

    Handover of 15 can easily be done by October - but the difficulty in estimation lies in 2-3 things:

    1. It is Jaypee. Inherently quite slow
    2. It is a township...OC is difficult as lot of facilities like water, sewerage have all to be done at a grander scale
    3. Till a few weeks back JP was saying Q3 2013 for 15/16. Now if they are saying Q1 then I dont know - it could really spiral out even further.
    4. There may be political aspects at play - dont forget - at best relations with the ruling party are strained and peace must be kept with some difficulty.

    Estimation relies on some consistency, some intent and some foresight. With none of these aspects really coming out - its quite difficult to predict.


    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Dinesh bhai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Someone had asked me for a site plan of Kalypso via PM. I'm sorry I deleted the post as I was clearing the PM storage

    Same is attached here


    thanks DineshJee,

    Do this plan still holds true..I mean there is club in front of tower 9 whereas now we have club adjacent to IC..Also what are there red dots in front of 5,6 etc,..do u have any ideas
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    I can not believe such a nice project with GC facing is available around 8-8.5K (all inclusive) where some of the real average projects in noida (w/ past glory, needless to say the name) commanding a price of of 6.5-7K even if their specification/quality/location is far far inferior. I hope people will start realizing the fact very soon.


    Completely agree! a project tht is 15 min. dive fom GK...gold property with its own club, swimming pool gyms, plus grand olf club..is selling so cheap!!!!

    I really wonder!
    CommentQuote
  • :-)

    regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote