Last updated: December 25 2013
13 | Posts
2578 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iridia Noida Sec-86

Hi Guys,

I want to know that any body have any idea about Iridia in Noida extension.?

I want to now the future and rates?

Re : Iridia Noida Sec-86

Hello Friends,
    My Name is rechard and it is good decision to buy a flat . Noida is the hot spot of of residential property there are many builder and project choice any one but You ask about Iridia. Iridia is the Project of Horizon Concept and Location is Sector - 86, Comfort, luxury and Natural location and Price is not Hight.

Thank you

Comment

Iridia Noida is the best Home for buy You can invest money for buy it.

Comment

Kudos

I have to give credit where it is due. You guys are really tenacious!

Comment

Traiingseo1 - kahan the tum, I was finding you at all over IREF. Tumhara bhai trainingseo2 kahan gaya

Originally posted by trainingseo1 View Post
          Iridia Noida is the best Home for buy You can invest money for buy it.

Comment

Are you looking in Noida or NExt?

I was investigating it and found tons of issues with the builder, he initially started the project as Morpheus Violet and got booked quit a good number of flats but the builder didn't do anything afterwards, now they relaunching the same with the name IRIDIA and land also look suspicious due to laal dora and gram sabha.

More at Iridia Project Sector 86 : Feedback Required and Pre Launch in sector 86

Simply stay away from this project.

Comment

Richards21 is the alter ego of tseo2.

Originally posted by aloksharmaa View Post
              Traiingseo1 - kahan the tum, I was finding you at all over IREF. Tumhara bhai trainingseo2 kahan gaya

Comment

Originally posted by MSArora View Post
                Hi Guys,

I want to know that any body have any idea about Iridia in Noida extension.?

I want to now the future and rates?
                guys,

simply be away, from this project. most importantly this land is under LALDORA..

so any construction can be stopped at any point of time if gram panchayat put a objection on that. this is a project which was launch long back with different name ... now its a a fresh launch... on same land, with different promoters (lot of people have invested in that, but they are not even able to cancel that ).

thanks
                Ashish

Comment

I found out about this property and turned out to be a total scam. I was tempted with the low rates but what's the point of putting money which will never reap any rewards ? They started taking money 1 year back by the name of Morpheus and fooled about 40 people. Court cases are pending and they don't even show up in the court. I'm glad I found this forum and a trusted broker which saved my money.

And No. I'm not a competitor of Iridia/Morpheus to bring down their name. I suggest everyone do their own research. I did and I'm staying away from this. Fraud for me. If you think this is sensible, go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by richards21 View Post
                    Hello Friends,
                    My Name is rechard and it is good decision to buy a flat . Noida is the hot spot of of residential property there are many builder and project choice any one but You ask about Iridia. Iridia is the Project of Horizon Concept and Location is Sector - 86, Comfort, luxury and Natural location and Price is not Hight.

Thank you
                    Bahut english name hai bhai tera. Kyun C .. Bana raha hai sabka. Maal nahi bikega village ki land hai.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X