Hi,

I was going through 99Acres & recently to find out a flat for Rent and I found that lots of people have posted their Lotus Boulevard Property and after doing bit of research I found that some of people are already living there. This is probably one of the most awaited projects of XpressWay and can probably set the standard for rest of the projects.

Now I would like to hear from people who have shifted to Boulevard Apartments. What have been their reviews so far. How is the construction quality, basic supplies etc. Also, what sort of problems they are facing (if any). e.g. Internet, signal strengths, Day to day products etc etc.

Also how many flats have been occupied?

Regards,
Ashootosh
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashootosh
    Hi,

I was going through 99Acres & recently to find out a flat for Rent and I found that lots of people have posted their Lotus Boulevard Property and after doing bit of research I found that some of people are already living there. This is probably one of the most awaited projects of XpressWay and can probably set the standard for rest of the projects.

Now I would like to hear from people who have shifted to Boulevard Apartments. What have been their reviews so far. How is the construction quality, basic supplies etc. Also, what sort of problems they are facing (if any). e.g. Internet, signal strengths, Day to day products etc etc.

Also how many flats have been occupied?

Regards,
    Ashootosh

Yeah good initiative - would be nice to hear some end use accounts

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • had posted this video on the main LB thread as well .. but is more relevant to this thread probably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ7q4mOCNcE
    CommentQuote
  • Hi TrialSurvey

The flat looks very nice.. It would be even nicer to have video of society from roof top or something like that. Also, have you started living there or not?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashootosh
    Hi TrialSurvey

The flat looks very nice.. It would be even nicer to have video of society from roof top or something like that. Also, have you started living there or not?

u mean aerial / bird view...?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    had posted this video on the main LB thread as well .. but is more relevant to this thread probably

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ7q4mOCNcE

Thanks trialsurvey for the link. Do you know the area of this unit or floor plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/4874-3c-lotus-boulevard-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-100-noida?t=5677

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote