Lotus Boulevard Espacia, The 3C Company, Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: October 1 2019
297 | Posts
55660 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotus Boulevard Espacia, The 3C Company, Sector 100, Noida

Is there anyone who has done research or booked in Espacia project of 3C? I'm seriously thinking about it considering low density of apartments and larger sizes.

Re : Lotus Boulevard Espacia, The 3C Company, Sector 100, Noida

3C Espacia discount

I am also thinking of booking the flat in Espacia. However it looks that availability is limited now.
    Does any body knows how much discount is availble in the market for espacia.
    Is it really good for investment or one should only think only if you are a end user.

Comment

Hi guys,

I am also interested in this for my end use. Also the rate is 2900/sqft + other charges which is being offered to me through a broker of allcheckdeals. Is possibility of bargain still there? The rate is after a discount of 5% on 3050/sqft.
      Also we can go in a group to get a good bargain if you ppl decide. Please PM me if so.

Comment

I just joined this site (while following the gardenia Vs Lotus Espacia thread) and there you have given much pro-lotus views..so did you finally buy there?

Comment

Yes I have purchased in Espacia.

Comment

Congrats ajng. Even I booked in there.

mav123 - Even I (and my husband) considered the same points - Espacia having reduced housing density and the plans having bigger bedrooms.

We actually share our concern with ajng if this is a good investment or to be considered only in case of end user. I dont know how many people who booked are like us who dont belong to Delhi or north India for that matter but are here for work so ideally we wanted something which is a good investment and also gives a good residential living experience.

ajng- btw which agent did you book it through? how much discount did you get? We booked thru Unicon.

Comment

Flat Lotus Espacia

Which agent did you use and if you dont mind please tell us the price you bought it for.

Also do you notice that they keep changing the layout of towers - increasing flats/floor ration and decresing green area. What do you feel about that?

Comment

hi all , I have booked in Espacia, Yes, It seems weird how quickly they just change the floor plans and building elevation!!

Comment

Hello thatsme,
                  I have booked through Buniyad and got 5% discount.
                  On which tower you have the flat.

Comment

Tower 34

Dear All,

I have booked in Tower 34 floor 10, block 01...Can we have a group separately for Espacia in google or yahoo to dicsuss & highlight our concern?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X