Is there anyone who has done research or booked in Espacia project of 3C? I'm seriously thinking about it considering low density of apartments and larger sizes.
Read more
197 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 3C Espacia discount

I am also thinking of booking the flat in Espacia. However it looks that availability is limited now.
    Does any body knows how much discount is availble in the market for espacia.
    Is it really good for investment or one should only think only if you are a end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

I am also interested in this for my end use. Also the rate is 2900/sqft + other charges which is being offered to me through a broker of allcheckdeals. Is possibility of bargain still there? The rate is after a discount of 5% on 3050/sqft.
    Also we can go in a group to get a good bargain if you ppl decide. Please PM me if so.
    CommentQuote
  • I just joined this site (while following the gardenia Vs Lotus Espacia thread) and there you have given much pro-lotus views..so did you finally buy there?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes I have purchased in Espacia.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats ajng. Even I booked in there.

mav123 - Even I (and my husband) considered the same points - Espacia having reduced housing density and the plans having bigger bedrooms.

We actually share our concern with ajng if this is a good investment or to be considered only in case of end user. I dont know how many people who booked are like us who dont belong to Delhi or north India for that matter but are here for work so ideally we wanted something which is a good investment and also gives a good residential living experience.

ajng- btw which agent did you book it through? how much discount did you get? We booked thru Unicon.
    CommentQuote
  • Flat Lotus Espacia

Which agent did you use and if you dont mind please tell us the price you bought it for.

Also do you notice that they keep changing the layout of towers - increasing flats/floor ration and decresing green area. What do you feel about that?
    CommentQuote
  • hi all , I have booked in Espacia, Yes, It seems weird how quickly they just change the floor plans and building elevation!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hello thatsme,
    I have booked through Buniyad and got 5% discount.
    On which tower you have the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 34

Dear All,

I have booked in Tower 34 floor 10, block 01...Can we have a group separately for Espacia in google or yahoo to dicsuss & highlight our concern?
    CommentQuote
  • What rate did you pay? 3375 or 3050? What discount did you get from the dealer?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear venharsh, congratulations !!

Can you pls share with the group few details regarding your booking -

Type of apartment (sq. ft)
    Pricing and payment agreement
    Any discounts
    Broker if any

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Type - 3 bed room
    Area - 2255 sq.ft
    Price - 2897 (after 5% discount on 3050)
    Discount - 5% directly on BSP from Developer

Yet to receive the allotment letter..may be mid Jan 2010

regards
    Venkat
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by venharsh
    Type - 3 bed room
    Area - 2255 sq.ft
    Price - 2897 (after 5% discount on 3050)
    Discount - 5% directly on BSP from Developer

Yet to receive the allotment letter..may be mid Jan 2010

regards
    Venkat

Congratulations Venkat. Rs2897 psf is a very good rate for Espacia.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mav123
    Is there anyone who has done research or booked in Espacia project of 3C? I'm seriously thinking about it considering low density of apartments and larger sizes.

I have booked one, and found it be of one of the best project, in terms of design & specifications. I booked it very recently (December 2009), hence on the higher side of the price bracket (3375-disc), but find it worth it. I hear that rates have been revised to 3575 now.

I have 1970 Sqft, but find that existing windows area planned could do better in utilising available natural light, in an otherwise well planned layout.

Would appreciate ideas around making "living" greener ie how to conserve electricity & water within the houses. Water fittings, more windows, latest (LED) electrical fittings.....

Cheers!
    CommentQuote
  • Venkat, this price is really good. What floor did you get for this kind of price?
    CommentQuote