• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Boulevard Espacia, The 3C Company, Sector 100, Noida

Lotus Boulevard Espace

Hi
    Greetings

Received PM from a buyer of 3C Lotus Boulevard Espacia

Needed your insight on 3Cs, I'v paid last demand on on completion of Electrical Conducting & Wiring May 13. We have not heard anything from them since then.

Is parking charge clause illegal even for Noida properties?

Are External Development/Lease Rental/Fire Fighting/Power Back up Charges Correctly charged?

Can we gather your comments on the breakup or if they have charged all of us extra here?

There is an active group that is being formulated on FB to list all the issues and meet up with 3Cs?

3Cs have already delayed the Boulevard project by a year and they will be delaying even Espacia by 9 months at least. On top of it, the club will get build only after a year or two of possession. So will there be any such facility available with Possession??

Your thoughts please. Please advice whether to sell/hold.
    Request those following up with the company individually or as a group to kindly revert.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
    Last edited by BlessU; October 9 2013, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Hello Dear,
      Is this unit still with you or sold out?

Comment

Originally posted by ggupta81
        I am planning to sell my unit. So can you share the broker's contact details.
        Hi ggupta81, Can you share the unit / floor details if in case the deal is still open?

Comment

Originally posted by mav123 View Post
          I am planning on selling my espacia unit in tower 36 - need a bigger unit. PM me if there is anyone interested in buying.
          Hello mav123, Is this unit still with you or sold out?

Comment

Hi, I am looking for 2255 in espacia kindly let me know if someone is intrested.

Comment

DECEMBER PROJECT UPDATES Lotus Boulevard Espacia - Project Updates

Check your tower physically before paying any demand instalment.

Comment

JANUARY 2014 PROJECT UPDATES Lotus Boulevard Espacia - Project Updates

Check your tower physically before paying any demand instalment.

Comment

Hi All, I am looking for 2255 sqft flat in Lotus Espacia, can experts tell me what is the current price psf and if any sellers as I am the end user.

Comment

I think the ongoing rate shall be in the range of 6000 -6500 depending on floor & location.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

thanks, another thing that came to my notice through another thread in this forum is that they have opened club and school in lotus boulevard for public use, which means non-residents can also use the facility which sounds a strange and not so good from security point of view, dont know if they are gonna go the same road with Espacia also.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X