Collapse

Lotus Boulevard Espacia, The 3C Company, Sector 100, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
289 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Lotus Boulevard Espacia, The 3C Company, Sector 100, Noida

What rate did you pay? 3375 or 3050? What discount did you get from the dealer?

Comment

Dear venharsh, congratulations !!

Can you pls share with the group few details regarding your booking -

Type of apartment (sq. ft)
      Pricing and payment agreement
      Any discounts
      Broker if any

Thanks.

Comment

Type - 3 bed room
        Area - 2255 sq.ft
        Price - 2897 (after 5% discount on 3050)
        Discount - 5% directly on BSP from Developer

Yet to receive the allotment letter..may be mid Jan 2010

regards
        Venkat

Comment

Originally posted by venharsh View Post
          Type - 3 bed room
          Area - 2255 sq.ft
          Price - 2897 (after 5% discount on 3050)
          Discount - 5% directly on BSP from Developer

Yet to receive the allotment letter..may be mid Jan 2010

regards
          Venkat
          Congratulations Venkat. Rs2897 psf is a very good rate for Espacia.

Comment

Originally posted by mav123 View Post
            Is there anyone who has done research or booked in Espacia project of 3C? I'm seriously thinking about it considering low density of apartments and larger sizes.
            I have booked one, and found it be of one of the best project, in terms of design & specifications. I booked it very recently (December 2009), hence on the higher side of the price bracket (3375-disc), but find it worth it. I hear that rates have been revised to 3575 now.

I have 1970 Sqft, but find that existing windows area planned could do better in utilising available natural light, in an otherwise well planned layout.

Would appreciate ideas around making "living" greener ie how to conserve electricity & water within the houses. Water fittings, more windows, latest (LED) electrical fittings.....

Cheers!
            Last edited by ManishG; January 24 2010, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Venkat, this price is really good. What floor did you get for this kind of price?

Comment

Looks like Espacia has quite a few unsold flats with the builder. But 3375 seems to be a high price especially considering same property was sold for 2975 3 months back. Its a clear case of builder/broker nexus artificially jacking up prices riding on the hype of the project. I think its demand will suffer because of this. 1970/2250/2500 sft units would be in the range of 65 - 95L - which itself is a small market. Top that with absolute zilch state of development in Sec 100 and I see no reason in paying 3375 for a property which would get delivered after 36 (+ 18 months of delay on an average) months from now. Looks like heady days of 2006-07 are back again.

Comment

Espacia problem with allotments?

All,
                  I've been offered a resale of a booking in Espacia. When I called up a bank, I was told that the banks have not begun to sanction loans for this project. Is there a problem with the Espacia land title (related to the land dispute mentioned in the other Lotus Boulevard thread)?

Comment

Talked to 3c people. They say, they are going to launch a high raise - with luxury flats/penthouses at 4500 psf and hence they say buying espacia at 3375 is reasonable.

Would there be buyers at 4500 psf for under-construction (say possession in 24-30 months) properties a location such as sector 100 - especially when nearly completed flats are available in similar price ranges in sector 50?

Comment

Do builders generally refuse to buy back bookings prior to allotment? The person who's trying to sell me his booking told me the builder refused to buy back his booking. Why would this be the case, given that the going rate of Espacia is 3375 and the seller was trying to sell the booking back to the builder at a much lower rate? It can be seen very easily that the builder would stand to gain from the buyback.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X