Is there anyone who has done research or booked in Espacia project of 3C? I'm seriously thinking about it considering low density of apartments and larger sizes.
Read more
196 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks like Espacia has quite a few unsold flats with the builder. But 3375 seems to be a high price especially considering same property was sold for 2975 3 months back. Its a clear case of builder/broker nexus artificially jacking up prices riding on the hype of the project. I think its demand will suffer because of this. 1970/2250/2500 sft units would be in the range of 65 - 95L - which itself is a small market. Top that with absolute zilch state of development in Sec 100 and I see no reason in paying 3375 for a property which would get delivered after 36 (+ 18 months of delay on an average) months from now. Looks like heady days of 2006-07 are back again.
    CommentQuote
  • Espacia problem with allotments?

All,
    I've been offered a resale of a booking in Espacia. When I called up a bank, I was told that the banks have not begun to sanction loans for this project. Is there a problem with the Espacia land title (related to the land dispute mentioned in the other Lotus Boulevard thread)?
    CommentQuote
  • Talked to 3c people. They say, they are going to launch a high raise - with luxury flats/penthouses at 4500 psf and hence they say buying espacia at 3375 is reasonable.

Would there be buyers at 4500 psf for under-construction (say possession in 24-30 months) properties a location such as sector 100 - especially when nearly completed flats are available in similar price ranges in sector 50?
    CommentQuote
  • Do builders generally refuse to buy back bookings prior to allotment? The person who's trying to sell me his booking told me the builder refused to buy back his booking. Why would this be the case, given that the going rate of Espacia is 3375 and the seller was trying to sell the booking back to the builder at a much lower rate? It can be seen very easily that the builder would stand to gain from the buyback.
    CommentQuote
  • When 3C already has unsold inventory of flats in Espacia.. why would it buy back more from previous buyers.. Its sales people's headache would increase..
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea what is the current price for Espacia?

I am being told 3375 psf which I think is expensive. Anyone else who is currently getting a better price?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes - I was interested in Espacia too a couple of months back. However, prices had already escalated to 3375 by then - which like you I also found expensive. Reasons:

1. Espacia is the last phase of LB project - so delivery will be last.
    2. Escalation would have made sense if construction was significant - only excavation done so far
    3. Choices as regards location of flat / floor are not available now - better look for resale options from someone who did booking at 2800 psft and is desparate to exit
    3. Only reason for higher prices is because 3C was able to market this project well and creep up the prices every month.

However, if you have seen the layout, there is a circular tower they are planning to launch next year in Espacia (at 4000 psft+ 3C mktg guy told me :D). If you are keen on this project, imo, go for one facing expressway and has this tower in sight.

Coz of all these reasons I decided to book in Panache. Had I woken up a few months earlier, I'd have bought in Espacia. :p
    CommentQuote
  • Hi...do not why this thread is inactive for so long...but I'm juts now been interested to book a flat in Espacia (preferably 3 BHK 2255 sq ft).

Would like views of your guys regarding this project:
    1. Is is fine to book in this project.
    2. Is the project progress going fine in terms of delivery date that they are quoting?
    3. What is the current BSP going on for this project.
    4. Are there any unsold flats with buider currently or I should look for resale option only. I'm interested in considerably lower floors i.e. from 1 to 7 th floor.

Your views are highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mrpranav
    Hi...do not why this thread is inactive for so long...but I'm juts now been interested to book a flat in Espacia (preferably 3 BHK 2255 sq ft).

Would like views of your guys regarding this project:
    1. Is is fine to book in this project.
    2. Is the project progress going fine in terms of delivery date that they are quoting?
    3. What is the current BSP going on for this project.
    4. Are there any unsold flats with buider currently or I should look for resale option only. I'm interested in considerably lower floors i.e. from 1 to 7 th floor.

Your views are highly appreciated.

Hi All

Any update on status of the project and current resale price
    CommentQuote
  • resale for good park facing units is 4700-4800 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • possession time

what's the expected possession time and the current rates?

Regards,
    Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Fresh Flats aplenty in Espacia

Does anybody have any idea why suddenly the builder has so many flats available in espacia..we have been flooded with calls from 3c. they say all sizes all floors are available..The rates were quoted as 6500/- but they said this can be discussed.
    CommentQuote
  • 6500 ~ No ways !!!

Pls tell us what was offered finally after discussion, if happened
    CommentQuote
  • Didnt go for any discussions since we have already booked flat in Jaypee Kalypso Court. We had approached 3C in december for Espacia but at that time they said they didnt have any flats at lower floors. Now they say they have the lower floors available....Maybe they were waiting for prices to go high....
    CommentQuote
  • actually builder was holding on to some tower's and now they have released it in market I got some calls from IC too as i was looking a flat for myself.after much consideration i bought it in resale as price difference was too much.
    CommentQuote