Is there anyone who has done research or booked in Espacia project of 3C? I'm seriously thinking about it considering low density of apartments and larger sizes.
Read more
213 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kumarsushil
    what are the current resale price..?

I think there are so many sellers available at 4800/-. check the below link

www(dot)(dot)com/property-for-sale-rent/ALL-RESIDENTIAL-real-estate-Sector-100-in-Noida

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/4874-3c-lotus-boulevard-by-the-3c-company-in-sector-100-noida/page361?t=5677&page=361
    CommentQuote
  • guys

what are the prevaling resale rates for lower floors (1970sqft) units? is 5100AI a good deal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karthik2012
    guys

what are the prevaling resale rates for lower floors (1970sqft) units? is 5100AI a good deal?

Let me know if you are getting espacia in 5100AI, I am definitely interested. PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findingnemo
    Let me know if you are getting espacia in 5100AI, I am definitely interested. PM me.

findingnemo bhai - are you looking to buy or sell? i am a buyer . lots of deals if u contact brokers

is 5100AI a good deal?
    CommentQuote
    findingnemo bhai - are you looking to buy or sell? i am a buyer . lots of deals if u contact brokers

is 5100AI a good deal?

Definitely 5100 in espacia is a very good deal. What tower and floor you are getting that? Although I am skeptical if you get these rates, that too AI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by findingnemo
    Definitely 5100 in espacia is a very good deal. What tower and floor you are getting that? Although I am skeptical if you get these rates, that too AI.

5100 all inclusive..what joke...!!
    CommentQuote

is 5100AI a good deal?

Another 200/- downside possible and try to include transfer charges in this, then it will be a good deal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajat007
    Another 200/- downside possible and try to include transfer charges in this, then it will be a good deal

Couldn't resist responding to this. Please ask the seller for additional waiver on the registry charges , furnishing charges, and 10 years payment of maintenance charges and also a share in the sellers profit. That could probably make it an alright deal. Bijli kharcha bhi de de to good deal. Oh yes, agar viraan car parking ke liye ek car bhi de de toh its a better deal. And do chaar naukar chaakar bhi de de with another 3bhk for them to live then its the best deal.

Rajat bhai makaan dila rahe ho ya dahej :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 4luvofmoney
    Couldn't resist responding to this. Please ask the seller for additional waiver on the registry charges , furnishing charges, and 10 years payment of maintenance charges and also a share in the sellers profit. That could probably make it an alright deal. Bijli kharcha bhi de de to good deal. Oh yes, agar viraan car parking ke liye ek car bhi de de toh its a better deal. And do chaar naukar chaakar bhi de de with another 3bhk for them to live then its the best deal.

Rajat bhai makaan dila rahe ho ya dahej :D

ha ha ha ha

excellent post.. i am laughing from last 10 min...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REDUDE
    ha ha ha ha

excellent post.. i am laughing from last 10 min...

Ha ha.... log kutch bhi likhte rehte hai.. that was a good one....
    CommentQuote
    Bhai.. lagta hai aapka investment hai is project mein.. isliye aap chahte ho ki mein high rate likhu is forum mein.. Aisa hai kya.. :D

Bhai maine LB (not esp) mein khareeda tha 2600/- aur 18 mahine pehle 4800 bsp (not AI) mein becha tha, other charges and transfer bhi buyer ne diya tha :). Isliye dedh saal baad espacia 5100 (minus 200 which u are suggesting) woh bhi transfer bhi seller de aur sone pe suhaaga All Inclusive. zyaada hi too much ho gaya, baaki ab rate 4000 ho ya 6000, mere ande surakshit hain :D

aur ek baat,maine kabhi claim nahi kiya ki mere rate likhne se rate influence hoga...If you think tumhare kam jyaada likhne se rate badhega ya girega....Toh jis prakaar id mein 007 lagane se tum Bond nahi ban gaye usi prakaar yeh tumhaara bhram hai ki chaar line likh ke tum market manipulate kar doge....Jai shri krishna :)
    CommentQuote
    Bhai maine LB (not esp) mein khareeda tha 2600/- aur 18 mahine pehle 4800 bsp (not AI) mein becha tha, other charges and transfer bhi buyer ne diya tha :). Isliye dedh saal baad espacia 5100 (minus 200 which u are suggesting) woh bhi transfer bhi seller de aur sone pe suhaaga All Inclusive. zyaada hi too much ho gaya, baaki ab rate 4000 ho ya 6000, mere ande surakshit hain :D

aur ek baat,maine kabhi claim nahi kiya ki mere rate likhne se rate influence hoga...If you think tumhare kam jyaada likhne se rate badhega ya girega....Toh jis prakaar id mein 007 lagane se tum Bond nahi ban gaye usi prakaar yeh tumhaara bhram hai ki chaar line likh ke tum market manipulate kar doge....Jai shri krishna :)

he seems to be a nice guy, just uninformed abt the projects and pricing...One thing i have learnt on this forum is to ignore certain irrelevant posts..

PS - i have no investment in Espacia but track the project closely...
    CommentQuote

Aray vah.. yeh to jaadu hogaya.. aap ne 2600/- mein kharid kar ek saal mein 4800/- mein bech diya.. ha ha ha

Yaar yeh to stock market se bhi badiya hai :bab (59):

PS: endusers please beware of such people who make you fool just to increase price of their inventories.. :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Rajat bhai and love4money ji.... aap dono ke kehne se market nahi chalti
    everyone knows ki kya supply-demand hai or kya price hona chahiye.. so stop fighting

one of my frnd had done a deal in this at around 5100/- (including transfer charges) around 1-2 months back.. i dont know since then whats the change in price
    CommentQuote
    Aray vah.. yeh to jaadu hogaya.. aap ne 2600/- mein kharid kar ek saal mein 4800/- mein bech diya.. ha ha ha

Yaar yeh to stock market se bhi badiya hai :bab (59):

PS: endusers please beware of such people who make you fool just to increase price of their inventories.. :bab (3):

That explains...you are naive(please I don't mean in an insulting way)....Are u still living in 2012....July 2009 to Oct 2009 LB was 2600/- i.e. when they did the pre-launch to launch. 2011 Dec I got 4800...tumhare calendar mein ek saal hua hoga...mere toh dhai saal ho gaye the....Another thing stock market ko real estate ka barometer bana ke kya saabit karna chahte ho.....Aise toh ek chutkula meri taraf se bhi suno....Sachin ne ek saal se century nahi maari hai....phir real estate mein return kahan se aayega.

Waise if you doubt my claims...go back to the page one of the LB thread for the launch timeline and price....page 83 onwards will tell you the price around that time....uske baad nahin badha toh meri bala se...

Regarding me influencing anyone...show me any one quote of mine where I recommended LB/LBE to anyone....On the contrary , main toh keh raha hoon...I have sold off...If I m that influential...every1 else should take my advice and sell off...may be that brings the prices down to levels where you could enter and I could enter again ;)
    CommentQuote