Amrapali Sector 70

Last updated: March 18 2010
72 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amrapali Sector 70

Hi Mayank,

The flat is 5th flat but not the floor and hence no PLC for me . I got it in corporate plan and rate was 2925PSF all inclusive. What rate you got it for.

Comment

Hi Bhuwanb,

I went to the office and they were offering 3500 psf in Flexi PLan. So I went through a broker.
      And about Corporate Plan, If I am not from Noida, Can I get the rates of Corporate PLan?

Comment

Hi Mayank,

So finally what rate you got through the broker PSF. I think corporate booking have been closed as of now.

Comment

has amrapali buyer agreement with any one? whats the status of bank loan approvals?
          when will it be official launched?
          is amrapali sec 70 a good investment

Comment

Hi bhuwanb,

I got 3250 psf all inclusive. When did u make your booking? If you made it in Flexi plan then after 60 days of booking you need to give 30% amount. Is this going to be extended because loan process has not started yet ?

Comment

i visited the site today. work is in progress. i was told:
              1. that this project will be official launced in 1st week of november.

2.Balance payment of 30% as per flexi plan shall be done by 1 december

3.Sample flat will be ready by mid Jan 2010
              They are tying up for loan with IDBI and some more banks

Comment

Is 1st december the date fixed for all ?

I booked on 23rd Oct . So for me it should be 23rd December(2 months).

Comment

Dear Mayank,
                  It is nice to hear from you that you have booked a flat in Pan-Oasis finally. You might have done lot of research, site visits and home works. Whether you booked under corporate discount or through broker. What rate psf you are geting inclusive of all. Last question, why you have preffered Pan -Oasis over other housing projects.Please share your view, it will be beneficial to other also.

congrats !

regards

Ranjan

Comment

Hi,

Can anyone update what is the current Corporate Rate for this project (All Inclusive)?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034
                      Hi,

I am Chandra Singh and works for Wipro Technologies. I enquired about PAN Oasis project and one property dealer offering me 2580 per sqft for 1125 sqft flat without PLC + all other charges, total cost arround 35 lakh as of Nov 10th 2009.

Can anyone advise me a good broker or property dealer or how can I book under corporate scheme ?
                      I am interested in down payment option for better rate and deal. Please give your opinion.

Regards,
                      Dear Chandra,
                      Amrapali is giving this flat 3100 sq ft all inclusive to corporates.
                      the rate quoted by your deal of 35 lakhs all inclusive is not a bad bargain at all. calculate for your self by multiplying 1125 by 3500=3487500.
                      But confirm that everything has been included in the same by the broker. ask him for a written confirmation and alsi inquire from the amrapali office bout the same.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X