I am planning to buy a 2 BHK+1 study room of 1125ft and rate i am getting 2925Rs per sq ft inclusive of Car parking ,power back ,lease rent,electrification charges (excluding PLC and park facing) Seek advice from the forum can i go ahead with this rate ?
Read more
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi all,
    just poped up to ask that i have decided to book 1600 sqft 2720psf at pan oasis so total cost will be 53 lakhs (43 lakh basic+ 10 lakh other charges) from a broker under flexi plan ..the location is 4th floor park facing in L tower.

How does this deal seems to be...

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Snehara you are getting good price ,go ahead
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Nisardel
    Hi Kirti..

Sure you can go ahead and book. Its a good investment and you can get corporate rate of 2750 psf all inclusive.

Pm me and i will tell you how...

Hi Nisardel,

I am intrested in booking 3BHK 1385 sqft flat asap in Corporate booking. Pl let me know the current rate under corporate plan and dealer contact.

I will be highly obliged.

Regards
    Vivek
    viveklib yahoo . com
    CommentQuote
  • Pan Oasis Loan Processing

Hey,
    Can any body tell me the which govt. bank is giving loan for down payment plan for Pan oasis, Sec. 70
    CommentQuote
  • loan

As of now , Only idbi and hdfc approved the loan for Flexi ,construction link plan..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am in a verge of finalising a deal in PAN Oasis, getting lots of views on this. In a slight confusion of going or not going for this project. Few people wants to cancel their booked flats in PAN Oasis and want to book in upcoming Sec. 75 Noida. Kindly suggest what to do. I am confused. I work for a MNC in Noida. kindly contact me for best deal. I want to book a 1775 sq. ft flat, will it be a wise investment ? The total cost coming is Rs. 64.89 lacs inclusive of Base, PLC and Other Charges in new Tower (75 mtr road facing) with revised rates and terrace option. Kindly advice how can i get a corporate deal and what is the best discount I can get ? As Builder is not giving more than 5% on Base Price and Dealer not giving any more than another 3% (*% in Total). Is that the best deal or I can get some more ? The good location flats are very less available, it may have been in hold or already booked ? Kindly advice whether I should book or wait for Sec. 75 Project ?
    CommentQuote
  • idbi has has approved for all plans while hdfc only for flexi and clp. I already had sanction done from idbi
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Nisar,

Iam getting a total of 8% discount on Base Price (5% Company is providing + 3% Broker's Discount)in PAN Oasis. Is it a good deal? I work with a big MNC in Noida but the Builder is saying they don't have any tie up. Can I still get a Corporate Deal in any way and will that be any case more than 8% ?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the best rate we can get all inclusive. Can anybody tell?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current market price? do anyone have any idea? I am willing to take a 2 bhk at lower floors 1-8 preferably
    CommentQuote