Last updated: March 18 2010
72 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amrapali Sector 70

Hi Chandra,

Is this rate is for Down payment plan ?

Also, I guess corporate deal is closed as of now. Please visit the office and ask for that if it is still available.

Comment

Hi,

Chandra I think in down payment you can get rate of 3000-3100 all inclusive.....one of the agent I know who had offered me this rate is innovions. This is the website
      ]http://innovionsconsulting.com[/URL]. You can get contact details from the website.
      Last edited by bhuwanb; November 12 2009, 11:04 AM.

Comment

I had also checked directly with Amrapali and if you want I can provide you thier number...but they are asking for 3400 PSF in flexi plan... I think you can better deal from broker.

Comment

Yes, broker might give you some discount as well...

Comment

Hi ,

I just today bought a flat at Amrapali for 3400 psf in Construction linked plan. They said the rates are going to be revised from tomorrow , so kind of took a decision without really getting a chance to research much on the prices. Can anyone tell if these prices ok according to current market prices ?

Comment

Hello All,

Kindly tell me how reliable is Unicon broker, I bought a flat through them and they said they will give some discount but till now they have not given any credit note.

Request you all to provide some feedback and how much time brokers take to provide any written credit note proof stating they will give the discount.

Thanks
              Priyanka
              Priyanka

Comment

I bought a flat last week through an agent and got the rate 2520 psf bsp for down payment. Agents can give discount upto 10% of the builder rates.

Waiting for the alotement letter now.....

Comment

PAN has started building the sample flat on site. They say bhoomi poojan will be within a week and afte that the project will be formally launched. The allotment letters will be dispatched in another 20-25 days.

Comment

Still 20-25 days required for Allotment letters? And are they going to dispatch it to the permanent address ?

Comment

What all documents from builder are required for processing home loans? NEC? Allotment letter?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X