Thousands of end users are risking their lifetime investments in group housing society flats on land given by authority. Unfortunately I find the authority is not making adequate and timely disclosures which have direct bearing on the flat buyers.

For instance, there is nothing on authority web site about;

Details of plot allotted for group housing and payments due/ outstanding.
Details of building plans approved for each plot - no of towers, no of dwelling units, far entitled / approved, ground coverage allowed etc.

It is not at all difficult to put these info. On website which can be seen by every one.

I have seen the websites of many similar authorities which have all details of similar projects.

Can we do something collectively to force the authority to do so. Thousands of iref members can at least write mails to chairman, CEO, minister and CM for this.

Any one has comments?
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • -- few volunteers from IREF (jo sabse jyada active rehten hai - they are first .....:-)
    -- few litres of petrol sprinkled on them
    -- match box
    -- location - NA office

you know what you guys need to do next :-)

PS - Problem solved - govt will definately respond - This is how things work in India (quickly).

fancy ????

:-))))))))))

regards
    sbajaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Thousands of end users are risking their lifetime investments in group housing society flats on land given by authority. Unfortunately I find the authority is not making adequate and timely disclosures which have direct bearing on the flat buyers.

Details of building plans approved for each plot - no of towers, no of dwelling units, far entitled / approved, ground coverage allowed etc.

It is not at all difficult to put these info. On website which can be seen by every one.

I have seen the websites of many similar authorities which have all details of similar projects.

Can we do something collectively to force the authority to do so. Thousands of iref members can at least write mails to chairman, CEO, minister and CM for this.

Any one has comments?

Yes we can collectively vote SP & BSP out in next elections ... Noida Authority is nothing but a pawn ... what we need is a good government.
    CommentQuote

Any one has comments?

My friend - these three authorities - Noida, Greater Noida, YEIDA are NOT interested in your benefit. They are the axis of evil of EXTREME GREED, of corrupt, uncouth, unread babus - ONLY interested in NOT working and filling their pockets and those of their masters, the ministers

If you follow the Built up schemes constructed by these authorities, you will realise that the builders are SAINTS with awesome (relative) commitment to timelines, customer centricity and general livability - compared to these relics

Dude - dont take this wrongly but just do try and visit the authorities and try and get some work done - you will know better what I am trying to say.

You will understand that they have priorities and they go like:

1. Make money for self
    2. Make money for minister
    3. Dont do any work
    4. Daily refresher on - harassing the customer
    5. Lunch break
    6. Some siesta!
    7. How to harrass some more
    8. Take money from builder for releasing more false news - about new roads, IT parks, night safaris etc etc
    9. One 'metro' news a day is a must
    12. Clean shoes
    14. Say hello to wife
    80. Swat the mosquito
    1000. Help the customer

----

As an aside - I was chatting with some babu in Greater Noida Authority for a BHS unit of mine. Suddenly - he seemed very irritable - I asked him kya hua - bola ek sajjan hain wo 6 baar RTI mein ek hi sawal teda meda kar ke poochta hai - hum hamesha teda meda kar ke jawab de dete hai. Saatvin baar likha hai - soch rahen hain ab likhe refer reply no. 3. Tabhi akal aayegi saale ko
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    My friend - these three authorities - Noida, Greater Noida, YEIDA are NOT interested in your benefit. They are the axis of evil of EXTREME GREED, of corrupt, uncouth, unread babus - ONLY interested in NOT working and filling their pockets and those of their masters, the ministers

If you follow the Built up schemes constructed by these authorities, you will realise that the builders are SAINTS with awesome (relative) commitment to timelines, customer centricity and general livability - compared to these relics

Dude - dont take this wrongly but just do try and visit the authorities and try and get some work done - you will know better what I am trying to say.

You will understand that they have priorities and they go like:

1. Make money for self
    2. Make money for minister
    3. Dont do any work
    4. Daily refresher on - harassing the customer
    5. Lunch break
    6. Some siesta!
    7. How to harrass some more
    8. Take money from builder for releasing more false news - about new roads, IT parks, night safaris etc etc
    9. One 'metro' news a day is a must
    12. Clean shoes
    14. Say hello to wife
    80. Swat the mosquito
    1000. Help the customer

----

As an aside - I was chatting with some babu in Greater Noida Authority for a BHS unit of mine. Suddenly - he seemed very irritable - I asked him kya hua - bola ek sajjan hain wo 6 baar RTI mein ek hi sawal teda meda kar ke poochta hai - hum hamesha tedha medha kar ke jawab de dete hai. Saatvin baar likha hai - soch rahen hain ab likhe refer reply no. 3. Tabhi akal aayegi saale ko

LOL:D. That is why India is where it is .

If we can find ways to tackles these & some more issues, we can amost achieve levels of bliss .
    CommentQuote

Any one has comments?

Why not use RTI?? :D
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Too much power has been vested to the authority.
    2. Lower grade staff wield so much power and nuisance.
    3. Clerical staff is never transferred to other places.
    4. Every proposal of raising FAR is justified by low cost housing; giving boost to the economy (as if they are the finance minister) which is lapped by the builder, whereas proposal for increasing infrastucture to accomodate increased FAR always remains on paper.
    CommentQuote
  • Futile Effort.
    CommentQuote
  • Two options:
    1. Be CEO of the authority (even he may not know all)
    2. Be the highest authority in LKO...
    CommentQuote