Civitech coming with new ultra luxury group housing project in sector 79 noida . the best sector in noida with good connectivity by road and also metro in near future.
Read more
63 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rohatgi
    Civitech coming with new ultra luxury group housing project in sector 79 noida . the best sector in noida with good connectivity by road and also metro in near future.

Have they got land and all approvals? Can you share details like location, layout, floor plans and rates?

I think Sect-79 is going to be next big "akhada" in coming months.
    CommentQuote
  • As i got to know through mail and details they coming up with clp plan initially pay 15% then within 45 days 10% rest from bank. that the best thing. That broker said he is underwriters of this project .
    CommentQuote
  • Rate seems is higher.bsp 4800 +additional charges but they are giving 10% discount on bsp but still it is higher.plot is corner before gaur one.
    Let wait others to come.
    CommentQuote
  • builder to thik hai --

PreLaunch mein maal nikal raha hai
    CommentQuote
  • 4800.....too high
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sinhasahab
    As i got to know through mail and details they coming up with clp plan initially pay 15% then within 45 days 10% rest from bank. that the best thing. That broker said he is underwriters of this project .

sinha sahab aap har project mein underwriter ban jaate ho .. UNITED ESTATES ke sinha ji ! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Beware

Originally Posted by planner
    builder to thik hai --

PreLaunch mein maal nikal raha hai

I don't know where you got the information that builder is good. He is as crooked a builder as one can have. In his only part completed project, he hasnt fulfilled any of the promises on amenities, his plumbing is still not done, there are seepages all around in the basement and he is very canny in taking RWA for a ride. They were building low rise builder flats before Vaishali projects and they still have that mentality ... they dont have appreciation of delivering product with long term branding ... near completion he will try to run away with half baked product. They are nowhere in leagues of ATS, Prateek or even Jaypee. There own employees are underpaid, salaries are stuck for months and they resort to stealing maintenance supplies.

I would say stay away, but I know most of the RE investors are sucker for these types of builders and will rather listen to some spiel from brokers than first hand sufferer.
    CommentQuote
  • Isnt new golf course,sports facilities etc were planned in Sec 79. How come the forum is flooded with new launches of Sec 79.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Digvijay
    Isnt new golf course,sports facilities etc were planned in Sec 79. How come the forum is flooded with new launches of Sec 79.

digvijay ji any idea by when will this sector 79 mess clear up ? as of now builders just keep launching stuff and nothing is happening on the ground
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    digvijay ji any idea by when will this sector 79 mess clear up ? as of now builders just keep launching stuff and nothing is happening on the ground

I do not think there is any mess any more. Authority has approved building plans which means land is clear. Few projects have constructed barricades which also suggests no land acquisition issues.
    CommentQuote
  • I went to sec 79 today. Fencing has been done by mahagun and gaur some work is going on but I am not sure what it is. .overall at ground level activities going on. Market news is mahagun getting good response for their 79 project. Civitech price after discount is 4350.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    I do not think there is any mess any more. Authority has approved building plans which means land is clear. Few projects have constructed barricades which also suggests no land acquisition issues.

o cool .. whats ur view then .. is this area safe for investing now ? hope it wont have similar fate as what happened in Sec 118 (ajnara and supertech projects still stuck there )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    I went to sec 79 today. Fencing has been done by mahagun and gaur some work is going on but I am not sure what it is. .overall at ground level activities going on. Market news is mahagun getting good response for their 79 project. Civitech price after discount is 4350.

any idea what is the min unit size for civitech project ?
    and is 4350 all incl in flexi ?
    CommentQuote
  • Min size 1495 &this is only bsp.additional extra but this is clp plan.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    o cool .. whats ur view then .. is this area safe for investing now ? hope it wont have similar fate as what happened in Sec 118 (ajnara and supertech projects still stuck there )

Any project which has authority plan approval and has secured the plot on ground is safe to me. No idea why ajnara and super tech are still stuck.
    CommentQuote