X
Collapse

Gardenia Glory Gardenia Group amp Lotus Boulevard Espacia 3C Company Noida

Last updated: February 24 2015
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gardenia Glory Gardenia Group amp Lotus Boulevard Espacia 3C Company Noida

Well I have Bookd in 3C

Comment

I have also done some research in this area. I found 3C Project quite attractive, however bit expensive and completely out of my budget. During this time, I heard about this Gardenia Project and started getting sms/ calls from different brokers. I was offered an offer from a broker from Noida, which seem to good to be true and I am yet to take any decision on it. A BSP of Rs 2335 + 425 Per Sq. Ft. for extra charges. How does this sound to you guys?

Comment

is that downpayment price?

Comment

another issue with the gardenia layout is that they have kitchen and toilets facing each other. check out their floor plans for 2bhk and 4 bhk. even for 4 bhk with family lounge has the same problem

Comment

Originally posted by realtor View Post
            I have also done some research in this area. I found 3C Project quite attractive, however bit expensive and completely out of my budget. During this time, I heard about this Gardenia Project and started getting sms/ calls from different brokers. I was offered an offer from a broker from Noida, which seem to good to be true and I am yet to take any decision on it. A BSP of Rs 2335 + 425 Per Sq. Ft. for extra charges. How does this sound to you guys?
            Can you pls provide contact details of the broker.

Comment

Can some one tell me the psf basic price for 3C?

My broker is giving me 2975 with 5% discount
              Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

gardenia ntpc deal

i "ve booked gardenia glory at 2350/- psf+ 400/- (other charges)in flexi payment 10% booking+ 30% within 60 days after booking (which seems will take atleast 4-6 months), 10% after completion of 1st floor. This deal is for NTPC only. you need jus one reference of NTPC employee, booking "ll be in your name, that's no prob.
                also flexi payment plan for Ntpc seems also good.
                I can provide the contact no. of the broker, who is dealing with NTPC.

Comment

Which One

Hi Venky

Could you share the details of this broker. I am looking for 2BHK in G-4th floor.

Cheers mate

Vijay

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                  Can some one tell me the psf basic price for 3C?

My broker is giving me 2975 with 5% discount

Comment

Hi Vishal,

Can you shared broker details. I have friend in NTPC. In fact, I'm an ex-NTPC employee.

Regards,
                    Pankaj

Comment

Originally posted by mav123 View Post
                      Location of amrapali sapphire is no doubt better. but i have not had good reviews of their prior work. generally i have heard of shoddy construction quality, huge loading (~40%)... 3C is totally unproven in residential space so no comparison there but i'm not sure if ~600 psf premium for location vis-a-vis lotus boulevard is worth it. it is exactly 2.5 kms between two projects

dont tell me that PSU and ministries can do better due diligence you know how things work in this country...
                      Sometimes I feel that Mr Nisar is Amrapali agent. He is 100% in favor of this builder. This is despite the fact that their construction quality is very very shady.

If you read all his posts, he has booked his flat in Amrapali Sapphire as well as Aprapali Platinum....I don't think he is a normal end user like many of us in these forums...

Somehow, his view points are little biased at times. I don't know what other people think...but this is my point of view.

Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X