X
Collapse

Gardenia Glory Gardenia Group amp Lotus Boulevard Espacia 3C Company Noida

Last updated: February 24 2015
60 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Gardenia Glory Gardenia Group amp Lotus Boulevard Espacia 3C Company Noida

Originally posted by priyankasharmakumar
    Hello Searchingpropert,

This discount was given by broker- Unicon and they said they will return the discount money after 40% amount is paid to the builder , since in your previous not you have said brokers have not yet repaid money on Jaypee projects , so I am bit nervous if I will get the refund .
    I will be very greatful if somebody can tell me how reliable Unicon is and is it a normal trend that broker will say they will repay after 40% cash down , also is it on trust factor or they give some kind of proof.
    Any kind of help will be much appreciated

Regards
    Priyanka
    You should have gone with a direct discount rather than trusting the broker. You never know when things may turn sour.

If you haven't paid/booked, you can negotiate hard. Don't accept any futuristic propositions given by these brokers. Everything should be upfront discount.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal_thakur13 View Post
      i "ve booked gardenia glory at 2350/- psf+ 400/- (other charges)in flexi payment 10% booking+ 30% within 60 days after booking (which seems will take atleast 4-6 months), 10% after completion of 1st floor. This deal is for NTPC only. you need jus one reference of NTPC employee, booking "ll be in your name, that's no prob.
      also flexi payment plan for Ntpc seems also good.
      I can provide the contact no. of the broker, who is dealing with NTPC.

Hi Vishal... Is this price (2350 + 400) include any PLC charge as well ??

Comment

Originally posted by vishal_thakur13 View Post
        i "ve booked gardenia glory at 2350/- psf+ 400/- (other charges)in flexi payment 10% booking+ 30% within 60 days after booking (which seems will take atleast 4-6 months), 10% after completion of 1st floor. This deal is for NTPC only. you need jus one reference of NTPC employee, booking "ll be in your name, that's no prob.
        also flexi payment plan for Ntpc seems also good.
        I can provide the contact no. of the broker, who is dealing with NTPC.
        Hi Vishal... Is this (2350 + 400) include any plc charges as well ??

Comment

Confused!

I had a chat with the authorized and biggest broker of Gardenia Glory(what they claim) today. The final all inclusive price that they have offered is 3100 psf under CLP. Plus the freedom to choose any type of flat. I had almost decided to book a 3BHK but after reading the posts in this thread, I am a bit confused now for two reasons. One, this deal is through a broker and not Gardenia itself. Two, I think 3C is a better deal although a bit expensive than Gardenia in terms of quality and facilities. The location for these two projects is almost the same. I need help from someone who has good idea of the differences between these two projects.
          :p

Comment

Originally posted by gandabaccha
            i booked 2700 in construction linked plan, if you book under downpayment it will cost you 2435 per sq ft. This is not all inclusive price. Other charges are additional to this.

Other charges are fixed so no bargain in that.

what are the other cahrges and their rates?????----- vimal

Comment

IMO 3Cs is better than Gardenia because of the plot layout and ofcourse the Club.

Comment

Originally posted by venharsh View Post
                Dear All,

I am based out of Riyadh and booked 3c Espacia after searching for a good property for more than 6 months.. booked directly through the developer and got 5% discount directly on the BSP....i saw the construction photos in 3c website.......work has already started.....so far so good...

I was lucky to get a plot in sector 100(through Noida scheme 2006/2007 recently)..I would appreciate if someone provides idea about the location of 3c & noida aouthiorty plots.. and also the market price for per sq.m in Sec-100...authority rate is INR 15000 + 25% additional for PLC
                Hi Venharsh who did you speak to in the company. Could you please post the no.

Comment

Divine Medows

I preferred to choose Divine Medows sector 108. Best location

Originally posted by umesh_jain View Post
                  Has any one booked or reviewed Gardenia Glory-Sector 46 & Lotus Boulevard Espacia Sector 100. Both sectors are new, near expressway.
                  How is the connectivity through metro? Sector 46 is low lying? will it impact on the project?

Comment

Hi Priyanka,

I have also booked there and my agent is also unicon and gave the same discount. Good to know you on this site. See you there

Comment

Hello How much discount you got and what was the BSP. Can you pl tell me.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X